What's new

Should Modi-Hasina get Nobel Prize for solving 70 years old boundary problem?

Should Modi-Hasina get Nobel Prize for solving 70 years old boundary problem?

• Total voters
Considering the murderers, liars, and hypocrites who got the Nobel prize, I see these two as a good fit. Let's add Zardari to the mix as well.
Zardari is not fit for Nobel Peace prize, for him the Nobel committee has to enact a new Nobel prize, Nobel thievery prize. Every year it will be bagged by a Pakistani politician. In-fact for the firs 50 or so years, I don't think anybody other than Pakistani politicians will even be able to come close to the victory stand.

If Obama is the benchmark, then Modi deserves a Noble (not that big in size as Obama received, but a smaller one). Hasina may qualify if she owns and makes all those off the book killing public (per @Saiful Islam )

I don't know how much you know about Bangladeshi politics but it's probably the dirtiest game in the world everything is done in the open and is gracefully acknowledged. Personally hasina wins against modi when it comes to 'head count'. AL and their collaborators have eliminated anyone who has come in their way.

Actually I might not know much about modis track record but maybe he has committed atrocities in Pakistan/Kashmir too?

I don't know how much you know about Bangladeshi politics but it's probably the dirtiest game in the world everything is done in the open and is gracefully acknowledged. Personally hasina wins against modi when it comes to 'head count'. AL and their collaborators have eliminated anyone who has come in their way.

Actually I might not know much about modis track record but maybe he has committed atrocities in Pakistan/Kashmir too?

Yes Modi has... Modi has killed countless civilians through his lackey BSF.

BSF only attacks civilians and is too afraid to attack Pakistan Rangers on LOC...

Didn't Menachem Begin, Kissinger, Shimon Peres, Obama get Nobel? Modi (confessed Mukti Bahini terrorist and mastermind of Gujarat massacre) and Haseena (sending 65-75 years old fellows to gallows following shady trials) any more blood thirsty? I guess they deserve Nobel, particularly Haseena, for losing quite a chunk of Bangladesh to Bharat.

Are you out of your mind? Bangladesh was the overall gainer in the whole land exchange deal. India gained 7110 acres of land whereas Bangladesh gained 17000 acres of land i.e. overall 10,000 acres of additional land.

I know Pakistanis cannot digest the fact that Indians and Bangladeshis are coming close to each other. Butthurt to see erstwhile East Pakistan do this naa?

Only if the Kashmir issue is solved according to both India and Pakistan's liking
Then Modi will get a vote from me

I know very little about Bangladeshi politics, because I have seen a lot of the dirtiest, corrupt politics in my own country. So may be its the same. Or may be I can safely bet you have not witnessed what we see in Pakistan at the hands of scumbags.

Modi committing atrocities in Pakistan :drag:, only if he does not value his selfie taking life.

A thread opened to give opportunity to modi bashers, and invite trolls........ ( I am not saying thats the intention of the OP, but the outcome )

Everybody is discussing reasons i.e. why or why not. You are too emotional for Modi.

If Obama can get 2009 peace noble price than why Modi and Hasina can not?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom