What's new

Should Modi-Hasina get Nobel Prize for solving 70 years old boundary problem?

Should Modi-Hasina get Nobel Prize for solving 70 years old boundary problem?

• Total voters
Everybody is discussing reasons i.e. why or why not. You are too emotional for Modi.

Lol..... Me Emotional??? Never.... Not atleast on an internet forum...... Just saw few posts (of senoir members) and that gave me the impression..... I have no issues in bashing modi with proper reason......

Lol..... Me Emotional??? Never.... Not atleast on an internet forum...... Just saw few posts (of senoir members) and that gave me the impression..... I have no issues in bashing modi with proper reason......

By you I meant majority of India by the way :D

By you I meant majority of India by the way :D

How you know what majority of India thinks on Modi????? You will never know, because India is such a vast country and one cannot summaries the feeling of Indians....... If you meant Majority of Indians on the forum, then probably yes.......

There is more chance of Hasina getting Ms Universe 60+ than getting a noble prize with modi.

How you know what majority of India thinks on Modi????? You will never know, because India is such a vast country and one cannot summaries the feeling of Indians....... If you meant Majority of Indians on the forum, then probably yes.......

Forum ................. yes

And in general I will assume yes too, otherwise he would not have been elected to PM office.

Hasina's noble is a long overdue... Nobody else in BD would be dare to receive noble prize bypassing her.

And in general I will assume yes too, otherwise he would not have been elected to PM office.

Well Not really..... But that will take us to another debate, ie Indian political system.....Should be kept away from this thread....

One thing I need to really need to mention here.
Neither of the country tried to violate the sovereignty of the chits despite being within their geographical boundary. This simple gesture should deserve noble prize.

Nobel prize? Sorry these people are not Nobel to me. Modi and Hasina are both blood thirsty bigot animals, both have blood on their hands no amount of prayer is going to save these two.

Obama got Nobel...want to comment on that??

I'd rather say that Modi should get Nobel for "Creating a sub group and putting and end to SAARC".. :lol:

really,BBIN Motor Vehicle Agreement is significant development.

Last edited:
This is one of the long standing border dispute in the world. Solving it must require lots of courage. So should Modi-Hasina get Nobel Prize for solving 70 years old boundary problem?
1.Very unlikely. This was a done deal by Indira-Mujib. Delay in implementation was intentional by India. Personally both are killers of own citizens.

2. However, you might be appointed a Monster either by Modi or SHW for suggesting this.

You are wrong.............BJP came to Power with only 31% of Vote Share............That means 69% voted against BJP..........India is a Multi Party Democracy............BJP got the Largest vote share & more than 273 seats in Lower house of Indian Parliament Called Lok Sabha................Lok Sabha have 543 seats in which 273 is required for simple majority......But BJP is the only Single Party in 30 years to get Majority in Lok Sabha.............

You are wrong.............BJP came to Power with only 31% of Vote Share............That means 69% voted against BJP..........India is a Multi Party Democracy............BJP got the Largest vote share & more than 273 seats in Lower house of Indian Parliament Called Lok Sabha................Lok Sabha have 543 seats in which 273 is required for simple majority......But BJP is the only Single Party in 30 years to get Majority in Lok Sabha.............

I wanted to say this, but it would take the discussion to another direction.....

This is one of the long standing border dispute in the world. Solving it must require lots of courage. So should Modi-Hasina get Nobel Prize for solving 70 years old boundary problem?

Its a great achievement indeed, as all settled peacefully. It was made with courage and with sacrifice. And, truly this type of achievement is really impossible (for congress, BNP) in this sub-continent.

But, not much contributory to the world peace. So, my view its not enough to win this prize.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom