What's new

Shia uprising in Al-Awamiyah, Eastern Saudi Arabia!

Falsifation propaganda as ususal.

Many bharti women are house maids to shia of eastern province... 90% of which work for RAW, which is an extended arm of Iran Revolution Guards.... this is how Iranians smuggle trained activists to Saudi Arabia.

Yolo!! You don't say!! :woot:

515d0218afa96f759500008f.jpg

...Snorttt!

you forgot the lizard meat

Yes and you forgot the sheep/cow/donkey brain and sheep/cow/donkey balls.

LOL, using the avatar of the Houthi cult founder who is cursing the West that you and your family escaped to, Jews and others. Yet cries about other retards such as Al-Qaeda with a slightly different ideology and more action than just words. Cries about the House of Saud while cheering for the Mullah's in Iran. More or less identical regimes.

The retardness of the Muslim world described in a few sentences.

P.S.: Arab cuisine is the most famous Muslim cuisine in the world by far and the most diverse. It has no rival in the Muslim world. Same with Arabic culture and language.

Yes and you forgot the sheep/cow brain and sheep/cow balls.

LOL, using the avatar of the Houthi cult founder who is cursing the West that you and your family escaped to, Jews and others. Yet cries about other retards such as Al-Qaeda which a slightly different ideology and more action than just words.

The retardness of the Muslim world described in a few sentences.

My family were rich and our assistance was required in Britain camel raider, many of mum medical colleagues are here too. I support houthis in eradicating your royals who are a blight to Pakistan.

My family were rich and our assistance was required in Britain ,camel raider, many of mum medical colleagues are here too. I support houthis in eradicating your royals who are a blight to Pakistan.

Yes, sure you were bacha bazi boy. Just like the majority of your fellow South Asians and countrymen who migrated to Europe. Keep exposing your hypocrisy and showcasing the world that all parties in the Muslim world are retards and hypocrites.

I don't give a crap about the House of Saud.

Had it not been for the GCC Pakistan would be in even bigger trouble. You are just barking for the sake of it. I suggest reading what most of your sane countrymen on PDF had to say about Pakistan's "role" in Yemen. Something about beggars not having a choice. Their words.

:pakistan:AND :china: > All of you irrelevant countries.
pakistan over other.png

turkey-police-main.jpg

turkey-police-4.jpg

i can see that

Gezi riots ??? Which was 2 years ago ? Also, i participated it, so what ?

My country is the most stable country in the ME, with a high GDP, has more democracy than other ME countries and has a strong army....i don't think, citizens of 3rd world countries can criticize my country.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are just barking for the sake of it. I suggest reading what most of your sane countrymen on PDF had to say about Pakistan's "role" in Yemen. Something about beggars not having a choice. Their words.

That meant that we owe you after all the support these past decades. Help an ally in need and you may just get his help in the future when you need it.
At best, our forces will be stationed to protect the Haramain and perhaps the southern provinces bordering Yemen; but never inside the accursed battlefield.

That meant that we owe you after all the support these past decades. Help an ally in need and you may just get his help in the future when you need it.
At best, our forces will be stationed to protect the Haramain and perhaps the southern provinces bordering Yemen; but never inside the accursed battlefield.

Pakistan has plenty of problems on their own. I would keep out. A friendly advice. That war/conflict is a pointless war/conflict.

Keep out of this conflict and other future conflicts. It will be a quagmire.

The ME, the cradle of civilization, has been taken hostage by retards and if you ask me then I don't see much hope if the FUNDAMENTAL problems that we all suffer from (some more than others) are not dealt with in the right way.

Look what is going on in the Muslim world for a second. PDF is a good example of the problems. A miniature actually.

A solution would be to educate all future generations of the ME/Muslim world in the civilized world and then deport them back. This is the only way that they will be able to change the ground realities. As of now most are carbon copies of their parents and they again of their grandparents etc.

But even people from a non-Western background in the West are often creating/living in ghettos among themselves and thus do not become civilized at all to begin with. Neither their children or grandchildren unless they see the light outside of their little shell.

Last edited:
Holy lands....
With unholy keepers.
View attachment 212335
Let the sectarian shitfest begin. I will take no part of this internet jihadism anymore. Pakistan's only ally is China. The rest are all liars who look only into their own intrests. :pakistan::china:.

So when are you going to Syria or Iraq to kill unholy babies?
Most likely you will use Indian air or air india and will fight along side bharti army, who is always right there to support Iran.

Your propaganda isn't going to work here.
Nothing wrong in telling thousands of Pakistan, Bhartis, Bengalis, Americans, ... etc. work in eastern province, and Qatif is open town, actually a passge to KSA's most welknown refinery where again hundreds of local shia from eastern province work. Any revolution there.. we'll hear about it, before it is printed in any press.
However, what goes around with Muslims in Iran, after genocide of Islamic Revolution is not much known but can be guessed, considering the hate they hold for Pakistan and Pakistanis.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom