What's new

Shia uprising in Al-Awamiyah, Eastern Saudi Arabia!

Yazp

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Found this video on facebook! Shia millitants fighting the Sauds in Al-Awamiyah!
For reference:
_79862918_saudial-awamiya4641214.png

Correct me, If I'm wrong, But I have my doubts that this is real. However I will still share this, Is this real?

Found this video on facebook! Shia millitants fighting the Sauds in Al-Awamiyah!
For reference:
_79862918_saudial-awamiya4641214.png

Correct me, If I'm wrong, But I have my doubts that this is real. However I will still share this, Is this real?

Yes, it is. one Saudi force is died so far. It should be about Eastern province shiites losing tolerance regarding the saudis bombing shiite Yemenis.

PS. you just need to change the title from Northern SA to Eastern SA.

(Reuters) - A Saudi policeman was shot dead and three were wounded during a raid which devolved into a gun battle in the eastern Saudi city of Awamiya on Sunday, state news agency SPA said.

"An exchange of fire led to the injury of Corporal Majid bin Turki al-Qahtani, and his death after being taken to hospital - may God have mercy on him and accept him as a martyrs - and wounded three security men, a citizen, and a (foreign) resident," with moderate wounds, SPA said.

The agency said forces undertook the search against "terrorist elements" and retrieved automatic weapons, pistols and communication equipment. It added that four Saudis were arrested after the firefight for targeting the officers.

Tension is growing in the country's oil-rich Eastern province, one of the main centers of the Shi'ite community in majority Sunni Muslim Saudi Arabia, as neighboring Yemen, Iraq and Syria contend with violent sectarian conflict.

Some leading clerics of Saudi Arabia's official Wahhabi school of Sunni Islam view Shi'ites as heretics.

Saudi security forces killed four militants in a clash in the Awamiya region in December, and it has been the focal point of unrest among Saudi Shi'ites since protests in early 2011 calling for an end to discrimination against the minority sect and for democratic reforms in the Sunni monarchy.

More than 20 people have been killed in the unrest since then, most of them local people shot in incidents that police have described as exchanges of fire. Shi'ite rights activists say some of those killed were shot dead while peacefully protesting, which the government denies

If it was true, than why Iran and US need to encircle KSA? Why not arm local shias of KSA directly?
Perhaps, making big shipments of illegal arms to KSA is yet difficult !!!
If that's the case... forget about any furthering of Iran Revolution... which is already dying at home.

Its riot/arson...

there is difference btwn riots and uprising... Please choose correct words...

there is difference btwn riots and uprising
Riot is a civil disorder where a mob of people involve in vandalism and other acts. Not walking around with Radios, Using AK47s with Drum magazines killing Sauds.

Falsifation propaganda as ususal.
Thousands of Pakistani, bharti, Bengali... live and work in the eastern province and this film is being played only at defence.pk !!!!
Many bharti women are house maids to shia of eastern province... 90% of which work for RAW, which is an extended arm of Iran Revolution Guards.... this is how Iranians smuggle trained activists to Saudi Arabia.
Go back to where you came from. Your propaganda isn't going to work here. I'm sure that the basic rule of this forum is to not Involve Sectarianism I've tried to keep this post sectarianism-free. But you keep showing up on every thread and start shitstorms after shitstorms. What is your problem with Iran? Shouldn't you be more concerned about your own country more than ours? Look at your own country. It's in a mess after it was taken over by Erdogan.
P.S all of this has been assumed over your username "OTTOMAN". Which is Contrary to your Beliefs as most turks dislike/Hate Arabs to their core. I don't see why you're defending the Arabs... Unless you're one as well.

:lol:

Which uprising?

First of all this is the Eastern Province. Not Northern KSA. The Eastern Province of KSA is part of the ancient historical "Eastern Arabia" region home to some of the oldest civilizations and cities on the planet.

Eastern Arabia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Al-Awamiyah is the most crime-ridden city in KSA and one of the most impoverished. In a country otherwise famous for its very low crime rates and wealth.

The few terrorists will be liquidated or captured and then later executed.

A funny/interesting thing is that most of those few policemen that they have killed were local Twelver Shia's.

Besides there are 3-4 million Shia's in KSA (Zaydis, Ismailis, Twelvers) and 99% of them are loyal citizens who contribute to the country just like any other religious, ethnic, regional etc. group.

Any attempt of terror in the holy land will be dealt with harshly.

So it's finally started!

Seconds out of the ring.....round one....Box on...

What goes around comes around. You reap what you sow. And SA had sown the seeds of Wahabi terror a long while ago. The chickens have finally come home to roost!
Guys! Grab some popcorn, sit back and enjoy the thriller on wide screen TV! :D Exciting days ahead! :yahoo:

Holy lands....
With unholy keepers.
View attachment 212335

The rulers are totally irrelevant. What is now KSA has been ruled by dozens of caliphates, empires, kingdoms, sheikdoms, sultanates, emirates, sharifates etc. just in the Islamic period. The importance of Makkah and Madinah will always remain the same.

There is no "uprising" taking place anyway. Foreigners are clueless especially on PDF. Read up on Al-Awamiyah and then talk.

Killing policemen will get you killed in any country and hopefully those few terrorists will be dealt with as usual. Either killed or captured and then later executed.

:lol:

Al-Awamiyah is the most crime-ridden city in KSA and one of the most impoverished. In a country otherwise famous for its very low crime rates and wealth.

Why is this something you seem to be proud of? Why is the city one of the most impoverished, if the country is famous for its wealth?

This did not seem like your typical fight vs gangsters. I hope this was just an isolated incident.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom