What's new

Shia uprising in Al-Awamiyah, Eastern Saudi Arabia!

I was banned for that factual post I wrote where I solely posted facts backed up by plenty of references. I think that the post was thanked by 8-9 different users of various nationalities and backgrounds. Apparently writing historical facts and backing them up with actual scientific/historical data is a crime here on PDF. "They even curse us using words of Arabic origin" is racism too apparently.

You are new here, ask your senior Arab fellows, how it used to be in past....
You are lucky to enter in quite hospitable environment... i must say.
Forget the flags, and user name... they are changing all the time and you have no idea whom you are talking to!
It could be a existing member, who like to un-sheath his hate with a dummy id.

You are new here, ask your senior Arab fellows, how it used to be in past....
You are lucky to enter in quite hospitable manner... i must say.
Forget the flags, and user name... they are changing all the time and you have no idea whom you are talking to!
It could be a existing member, who like to un-sheath his hate with a dummy id.

I am not new. Just forgot my password. I don't really care what people are up to. Let them do what they want to. Not my table. All I care about is solving/talking about the problems that I fell/believe must be solved in order for us to move forward as a people and as a region. I question the status quo because I consider the status quo insane. My patience is long overdue too. I don't want to hear encouraging speeches but action on the ground. A whole generation it at risk of collapsing. Is that the legacy we want to leave?

If you are really brutally honest with yourself and try to be objective then it will be plain obvious that all sides are part of the trouble. Instead of trying to find solutions they are ignored and everything is getting more polarized.

Those of us here that have ties (ancestral, residential, educational etc.) to other regions of the world other than the MENA region/Muslim world are fully aware of the ground realities and although even we find it hard to admit at times we know that changes must occur before it will be too late. Because things are messed up. They really are. I value the future of the upcoming generations 1000 times more than that of regimes (that I did not even elect), political groups etc.

Anyway there is no point discussing this. I will just hurt the feelings of people/get into trouble here. Especially as many users that I discuss with are living in states where certain opinions can get them and their families in trouble. I do not risk anything in comparison.

At the end all I want is what every other sane human being wants. Progress and peace.

Last edited:
I was banned for that factual post I wrote where I solely posted facts backed up by plenty of references. I think that the post was thanked by 8-9 different users of various nationalities and backgrounds. Apparently writing historical facts and backing them up with actual scientific/historical data is a crime here on PDF. "They even curse us using words of Arabic origin" is racism too apparently.

Now earlier today I criticized certain elements of the "Operation Decisive Storm", the condition of the ME/Muslim world and questioned the intention/plan of all those fights that have hijacked our region and for speaking out frankly about the ground realities in our region. The reply to that was accusations of "nazism", comparisons with Hitler, questioning of being a Muslim (like that has any relevance when it comes to what I was trying to get across of facts) and now being in bed with with the "enemies" and not following the party line 100% (read regime line) that I never did anyway. From fellow Arabs that I considered as sane people who had a mind of their own. Imagine.

It's a lost cause bro. I wish we could talk outside of this forum. People are too damn sensitive, stubborn and chest chumping. Many of the great users, including the Arab ones, have left too. The topics and discussions are getting more ridiculous too. I did not believe that this was possible but apparently it is.

I say to hell with all of them (regimes, groups etc.) and their stupid fights that are dragging the region down like cancer cells. It's the common man and woman that is suffering. It's like arguing which shit is more shinny. All I care about are the people (common man and woman) in the Arab world and the land.

We must trust and nurture the youth more than ever. Start with your nephews already. Maybe they will be more sane than us. I was clearly wrong when I wrote that things could become better in our life times. On the contrary it appears that they will only get worse.

Oh, good luck combating those ticking time bombs/retards.

.أباد الله خضراءهم ابذل لصديقك دمك ومالك
Sorry I had to wait until I got home to respond but yes, I agree with what you said. I too am skeptical about what the plan is with operation decisive storm, as in what the end goal is. To kill houthis? Ok but would that make Yemen's problems go away? I think there has to be a comprehensive plan that is carefully thought out. I am, however, completely for Jordan's participation in it because good relations with the gulf countries (chiefly KSA) are very important to maintain.
I think right when I joined this website all the active and reasonable arabs started disappearing lol, maybe it's my fault.

Try not to get banned again!

As an Indian I cant be too unhappy with such news. The sooner Wahabbism falls, the better. I'd still give it 3 decades considering the oil, but after that what?

I'd still give it 3 decades considering the oil, but after that what?
Unfortunately, They have found a huge Gold mine, It's reserves are worth more than it's oil.

KSA should deploy 50000 SANG and Army together along with other law enforcement agencies in those area where majority population is SHIA.

Shia uprising:laughcry:

The incident that happened two days ago was a police raid on a house in the town where majority Shia live. Arm smugglers arrested, weapons confiscated.

End of the story.
:closed:

out of 13 provinces, 4 are shia majority province.
while large numbers live in mecca, medina province too.

they are trying to cage shias since decades particularly in al ehsa and awamiyah and even building barbed wires boundary to encirlce the cities.

Kid, what do you know about Saudi Arabia? You must have gotten an F in you geography class. Go back to school.

Shia are located in a small town along the Gulf. Not even a city let a lone a province.

This is for you for future reference.

i_d4d37130701.png

i_d4d37130702.png

You see where the purple circles are in these two pics. There where shia live. They are good people with very few troublemakers among them just like any other part of the country.

...The city of Al-Awamiyah has been the root for much trouble in recent years and the unrest is limited to a few neighborhoods and troublemakers in that city alone...If I had any power I would be much more harsh with those retards regardless of what sects they say that they belong to. There are a few troublemakers in both sects.
logo.png

14 sentenced to die for Qatif terror
MOHAMMED AL-SULAMI | Published — Thursday 2 June 2016
1432911255444298400.jpg

The charges included destruction of property, drug trafficking, armed robbery of shops, and the robbing of Asian residents at gunpoint in the same area. (Reuters)

RIYADH: The Special Criminal Court here on Wednesday sentenced 14 people to death for carrying out terrorist attacks in Qatif, targeting police officers, citizens and residents.

The judge ordered the release of a defendant, and confirmed jail terms of three to 15 years for nine others who were part of a terror cell that had killed 24 security officers and robbed passers-by in Al-Awamiya. The court had considered more than 400 charges against the armed group.

The charges included the destruction of property, drug trafficking, armed robbery of shops, and the robbing of Asian residents at gunpoint in the same area. The guilty have the right to appeal within 30 days of officially receiving the court’s verdict.

The judge confirmed that defendants have the right to appeal before the Court of Appeals within 30 days of the receipt of the court decision, which is a right also guaranteed for the case’s prosecutor. The defense lawyer said he intended to appeal the rulings.

Back
Top Bottom