What's new

Shia uprising in Al-Awamiyah, Eastern Saudi Arabia!

Why is this something you seem to be proud of? Why is the city one of the most impoverished, if the country is famous for its wealth?

I don't give a crap about that city. "Proud" of what? It's probably still richer than 99% of all Iranian cities and Muslim cities. Don't worry about that. Not that you need a lot to beat that.:lol:

Oh, another Farsi obsessed with internal Arab affairs. How surprising.

Last edited:
A typical khatmal logic
If you truly like them so much, And think our troops deserve to die for some scumbag who supports the same group our Soldiers are stopping at home. Why don't you pick up a rifle and go join them? I'm sure they'd accept you in an instant.
We'll see who's the "Khatmal" then.

Killing policemen will get you killed in any country and hopefully those few terrorists will be dealt with as usual. Either killed or captured and then later executed.
I'm sure you didn't say that when you were arming ISIS or FSA in Syria, Now did you? Typical ignorance of a PDF Jihadi.
10689532_763702780380803_7845980692418284286_n.jpg

If you truly like them so much, And think our troops deserve to die for some scumbag who supports the same group our Soldiers are stopping at home. Why don't you pick up a rifle and go join them? I'm sure they'd accept you in an instant.
We'll see who's the "Khatmal" then.

I'm sure you didn't say that when you were arming ISIS or FSA in Syria, Now did you? Typical ignorance of a PDF Jihadi.
View attachment 212341

Yes, I am arming ISIS, Al-Nusra, Red Army Fraction, Basij, Mossad, M16 and the Sinaloa Cartel. Also Senegalese/Malian gangs in the suburbs of Paris (banlieues).

Lastly I am afraid that you don't have any choice.

@Gabriel92

Yes, I am arming ISIS, Al-Nusra, Red Army Fraction, Basij, Mossad, M16 and the Sinaloa Cartel. Also Senegalese/Malian gangs in the suburbs of Paris (banlieues).

Lastly I am afraid that you don't have any choice.

@Gabriel92
I said "ISIS or FSA" It has been alleged that Saudi was funding ISIS in it's early days, and now shitting their pants considering that their on their doorstep.

I said "ISIS or FSA" It has been alleged that Saudi was funding ISIS in it's early days, and now shitting their pants considering that their on their doorstep.

Since when are the FSA a terrorist group? No sane country outside of North Korea and Mullahstan have designated them as such. Supporting FSA is the only right thing to do. Hence why the US/West/Arab world are on the same page when it comes to Syria. The most important thing is to reach a peace settlement in Syria and then root out the Al-Assad regime and the most hardcore loyalists of that regime (mostly Alawis), ISIS, Al-Nusra, foreign Shia militias, Hezbollah and other retards.

Yes and it has also been alleged that my neighbor in Paris was buying eurojackpot coupons for Hollande.

I don't see ISIS causing any harm to KSA. It's been 3-2 years now since they entered Syria. ISIS is getting weaker all the time. Also I thought that they were proxies so why be afraid of them?

Anyway keep thinking that there is a "grand Shia uprising" in KSA. This forum is a joke anyway. I am just hear to have a laugh.

Since when are the FSA a terrorist group? No sane country outside of North Korea and Mullahstan have designated them as such. Supporting FSA is the only right thing to do. Hence why the US/West/Arab world are on the same page when it comes to Syria. The most important thing is to reach a peace settlement in Syria and then root out the Al-Assad regime and the most hardcore loyalists of that regime (mostly Alawis), ISIS, Al-Nusra, foreign Shia militias, Hezbollah and other retards.

Yes and it has also been alleged that my neighbor in Paris was buying eurojackpot coupons for Hollande.

I don't see ISIS causing any harm to KSA. It's been 3-2 years now since they entered Syria. ISIS is getting weaker all the time. Also I thought that they were proxies so why be afraid of them?

Anyway keep thinking that there is a "grand Shia uprising" in KSA. This forum is a joke anyway. I am just hear to have a laugh.
Have a good one.
My two minute art describing a typical Pro Saudi PDF member.
11130172_633195826813066_6774039639482496582_n.jpg

licensing: You are free to use this image to your wishes. I am not responsible if a Saudi busts your door and beheads you.

Last edited:
Have a good one.
My two minute art describing a typical Pro Saudi PDF member.
View attachment 212362

Is that Bob Marley? Cool. I like many of his songs. Maybe you will become the first Pakistani Basij drawing artist. Remember to color those turbans with black paint and not green. Also practice on a banana beforehand.

Typical Saudi PDF member 2.0:
11130172_633195826813066_6774039639482496582_n.jpg

licensing: You are free to use this image to your wishes. I am not responsible if a Saud busts your door and beheads you.

Typical Iranian PDF member:
iranian.jpg

licensing: You are free to use this image to your wishes. I am not responsible if an Iranian busts your door and beheads you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom