What's new

Shemkhani's Important Speech on the Referendum on the Kurdistan Region of Iraq

skyshadow

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Iran has determined its borders by agreement with the central government of Iraq, and if the Kurdistan regional government is formed, these borders will be unreliable and all military agreements and aids with Kurdistan region will be canceled immediately by forming the Kurdistan region, and Iran's behavior in the Kurdistan region of Iraq will change and The security agreement will be canceled with the Iraqi Kurdistan region and Iran will do everything to resolve its security concerns and Iraq's territorial integrity is a priority for Iran.

very interesting remarks by him. pretty much outlines what irans relationship with some Zionist/us/barzani supported/created entity will be.

cutting off economic relations, not recognizing the "Kurdistan" borders, and actively cooperating with the central government in Iraq against them (and probably turkey as well, though not mentioned)

barzani is taking his landlocked kingdom towards disaster.... they couldn't even defend themselves against a bunch of isis monkeys on pickups (who were also busy fighting an all out war against the central government at the time, and were attacking the kurds as a side show)

they really think they can survive in such a hostile environment surrounded by iran, turkey, iraq and a resurgent assad? good luck.. you will need lots of it.

there will be no zionist controlled Kurdistan, I told Kurds already on twitter, but they dont believe me
they really think they can steal land and call it Kurdistan, funny people ;)

When will the referendum take place?
To be honest with you brother I don't think the referendum will take place on September 25th and it will be postponed till after the Iraqi elections in 2018!

Why?!
Because America told him we will not protect you if a military conflict take place as a result of the referendum not because America wants Iraq unity but America sees it a lost battle on all levels and America never got into a lost battle and they want a win-win battle which is not available right now!

Moreover another pressure is that the assumed Kurdish state that will be formed after the referendum will have all its borders closed with Iran,Turkey and Iraq which means that will be 360 degree blockade!

He is still saying that he wants to make a referendum in September 25th to get bigger prizes as he assume!

I maybe wrong!

To be honest with you brother I don't think the referendum will take place on September 25th and it will be postponed till after the Iraqi elections in 2018!

Why?!
Because America told him we will not protect you if a military conflict take place as a result of the referendum not because America wants Iraq unity but America sees it a lost battle on all levels and America never got into a lost battle and they want a win-win battle which is not available right now!

Moreover another pressure is that the assumed Kurdish state that will be formed after the referendum will have all its borders closed with Iran,Turkey and Iraq which means that will be 360 degree blockade!

He is still saying that he wants to make a referendum in September 25th to get bigger prizes as he assume!

I maybe wrong!

Iran has a clear and hard-line view of the Iraqi Kurdistan because we have a large Kurdish population too. I also do not see a future in this referendum. Iran itself has suffered a great blow from the Iraqi Kurdistan, when they have sheltered a terrorist group, Iran does not trust them because Iraqi Kurdistan has a good relationship with Israel.

Iraqi Kurdish former persistent Barzani rhetoric against Iran

Why?!

I maybe wrong!

They have Syrian borders (Mosul province) which is in the hands of YPG unless Iraqi central Gov forced them to get back to their territories. Only in that time they would be under blockade. And I don't get it, what does it mean? nothing could get into this region?even food?

Autonomous_Region_Kurdistan-en.png

Where in the clip did he talk against Iran ?

Iraqi Kurdish former president Masoud Barzani rhetoric against Iran at pro-independence rally Duhok on 16/Sep/2017 Barzani to Kurdistan neighbors: You never worried about Iraq’s unity, sovereignty But one thing that is surprising to me is: I wish I knew since when have you become so worried about the territorial integrity of Iraq, the sovereignty of Iraq, and the constitution of Iraq?" Barzani asked rhetorically. "This is important to me since these days these [things] have become important to our neighbors."

Yesterday, the head of national security of Iran told reporters that Iraq's territorial integrity is a priority for Iran.

And I don't get it, what does it mean? nothing could get into this region?even food?

you are right. Under international law, all countries retain the right to either close or open diplomacy and air borders and land borders and their maritime borders with other countries, and the country that has been under blockade (such as Qatar) It has the right to sue in the international court.

I thought this referendum is illegal? so why they continue with it?

Tensions Mount As Kurdistan Referendum Nears

Monday, September 18, 2017
Sides are rapidly being picked by relevant countries in the coming Kurdish referendum.

I say coming because let us be honest here, the demands by the Iraqi government and judiciary are going to be ignored. The referendum is scheduled in exactly 1 week.

There was a majority yes vote in the Kurdish parliament.

Click the link below for the full blog post.

http://irangeomil.blogspot.co.uk/2017/09/tensions-mount-as-kurdistan-referendum.html

Back
Top Bottom