What's new

SHE CAME TO PARIS "TO CONSOLE FRIENDS"...HOW ABOUT THE GAZANS?

Ceylal

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Algeria
La-reine-Rania-de-Jordanie-venue-a-Paris-a-la-marche-republicaine-suite-aux-attentats-de-Charlie-Hebdo-pour-consoler-des-amis_article_landscape_pm_v8.jpg

Queen Rania of Jordan in Paris, January 11, 2015© Alix Marnat / Pictures News
January 22, 2015 | Last Updated January 22, 2015

She was in the front row with her husband King Abdullah II of Jordan, at the Republican march on 11 January in Paris. In a long interview with the magazine "L'Express", Queen Rania returns, among other topics, this presence and gives his opinion on the new cartoons published in "Charlie Hebdo".

"There is nothing more powerful than seeing the world united around a common sentiment, nothing stronger than unity and resilience against hatred," said Rania of Jordan Christian Markarian, journalist magazine "L'Express" in an interview published in the issue of January 21, 2015. His presence among the French, their government and representatives of many countries to the Paris Republican march that followed the attacks a few days earlier in local the satirical newspaper "Charlie Hebdo", against a municipal police in Montrouge and Hyper Hide Porte de Vincennes was obvious to her. "Stepping off the plane, I felt that I had come to comfort friends and find me on their side in a time of mourning. These same friends showed they were with us in difficult times, in different circumstances and in different ways, the least of which is not worthy recognition of the Palestinian state by the French Parliament, "says the Queen of Jordan itself of Palestinian origin.

the wife of Abdullah II and mother of his four children , the American business magazine "Forbes" in 2004 was placed at the 13 thplace in the ranking of the 100 most powerful women the world. "I want to be very clear: the answer should never be violent. Never, "she strikes, taking to clarify that" 1.6 billion Muslims can not bear the collective responsibility of the excesses "of the minority of people that are the terrorists who acted in Paris and people who hold the "sympathy".

Her highness is so busy and in demand that she couldn't spare time time for the 4000 or so that were killed by Israeli forces and GAZA turned to a rubble.

If the Palestinians are lucky she may give them a couple of crocodile tears which will be photographed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom