What's new

big royal wedding in Jordan - Attended by all royal entities from other parts of the world including high ranking officials: A true Global wedding

At least his father had an income producing asset...

😇

nissan sunny. it should have been porsche 911 turbo.

Amen, brother.

You sure about that? Still a chance to retract your statement.

The chick is alright... I guess. Not super-hot or anything though I know better than to judge people based on their appearance.

No idea about the dude. Frankly, he looks just like any other run of the mill Arab.

The first thing the British did was try to get rid of the old world monarchies and replace them with new ones. We would have been better off if the old monarchies were still in power, I could probably say the same for Turkey. Jordan has no oil, no resources and its still faring better than the democracies. We as a people are not suited to democracy, it just means a revolving door of tyrants hiding behind political parties and then reitiring in the west. I dont recall any monarch choosing to retire to the west.

We would have been better off if the old monarchies were still in power.

I wouldn't bet my arse on it.

After all, we all know how the Mughal Empire shattered.

Monarchs have a tendency of getting comfortable with their luxurious lifestyle. They start to take it for granted.

Jahangir was the last Mughal who actually took steps to protect his empire. His successors were just a bunch of baboons!

Edit:

Hey, I'm a 2nd Lieutenant now! How far away am I from being 'The' COAS?

Back
Top Bottom