What's new

big royal wedding in Jordan - Attended by all royal entities from other parts of the world including high ranking officials: A true Global wedding

--
The Hashmite kingdom meaning this is the last house of the family of Muhammad himself and the only country that is actully ruled by Muhammad's family.

Crown Prince Hussein—the 28-year-old eldest son and heir of King Abdullah II and Queen Rania—wed Rajwa Khaled bin Musaed bin Saif bin Abdulaziz Al Saif, 29, after announcing their engagement in August.

rajwa-al-saif-prince-Al-Hussein-bin-Abdullah-engaged-portrait-feat.jpg

crown-prince-hussein-rajwa-al-saif-1672758626.jpeg

flttxjqwqaixquk-1672758821.jpeg

Syed Ali Khamenei disagrees

Yes, and as long as the economic system is going to be capitalism, democracy will always be a disaster.

Quick message imran khan … tell you are asking for the wrong system … monarchy all the way

After Mr whisky death his “special”
Daughter

That's not yours, neither is it your culture. It is European. You have lost pride in your own Arabian culture and traditions and adopted other people's culture and traditions. You need to Arabize yourself first, if you fail to do so we can request our Al Qaeda and ISIS brethren to Arabize you and they will happily do so under their sword.

As for our desi attire, we don't care if you insult or ridicule it. We take pride in our culture and our traditions. We still continue to wear our traditional outfits in our weddings.

1d891d1bbf6eccc3546ad6670310394e.jpg

Arabs always get married in suits, I have explained, I have warned, you’ve decided to disobey and show arrogance and hostility. You’ve made a choice, May Allah prevent me from succeeding for your own safety.

I recommend you to decide on your future Arabic name

Arabs always get married in suits, I have explained, I have warned, you’ve decided to disobey and show arrogance and hostility. You’ve made a choice, May Allah prevent me from succeeding for your own safety.

I recommend you to decide on your future Arabic name

Arabs always married in thobe historically and Arab women didn't wear that European bridal dress.

I am happy to obey my Arab overlords as long as they are proud of their Arab culture. As of now you are ashamed of your Arab culture, whereas we are proud of our own culture; therefore we are superior.

My name is already Arabic FYI. Don't make me Arabize you.

Last edited:
Arabs always married in thobe historically and Arab women didn't wear that European bridal dress.

I am happy to obey my Arab overlords as long as they are proud of their Arab culture. As of now you are ashamed of your Arab culture, whereas we are proud of our own culture; therefore we are superior.

My name if already Arabic FYI. Don't make me Arabize you.

I wore a suit to my graduation yesterday

No thobe

Damn.

Don't you just love monarchies? All that guy had to do was born. Simple as that!

Shame I was born to a security guard...

Oh well.

I'm sure you're joking...

But it's not about where one's roots are - it's what one does with their life and where they end up eventually.

One should never look down on one's birth (because of money) or let it limit one's life (if one does look down on it).

Our parents all loved us unconditionally (most do) and money cannot limit love.

Congrats to the new couple - best wishes for a happy married life. :-)

Well as for "who gives a flying - Blah blah" this family is partly related to us Pakistanis and Bangladeshis.

Princess Sarvath of this Royal Family was from East Pakistan if you guys remember (from the distinguished Suhrawardy family - Suhrawardy was one time PM of Pakistan). She married Prince Hassan bin Talal in 1968. Princess Sarvath has three siblings, including the late Bangladeshi barrister Salma Sobhan and the British-Canadian filmmaker Naz Ikramullah.[1][4] Much of the Suhrawardy family still lives in Bangladesh, some do in Pakistan. More about Suhrawardy Khandaan (House of Suhrawardy) here, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suhrawardy_family

The+Pakistani+Princess+Sarvath+of+Jordan.jpg
article-2317254-198EDA9E000005DC-411_470x816.jpg

Here she is with one of the Hashemite Royal Family's princes (next in line) - her son Rashid Bin El-Hassan
princess-sarvath-el-hassan-of-jordan-and-her-son-prince-rashid-bin-el-hassan-of-jordant-attend-the-royal-wedding-of-prince-jean-christophe-napoleon-and-olympia-von-arco-zinneberg-at-les-invalides-on-october-19-2019-in-paris-france-photo-by-david-niviereabacapresscom-2DER2P8.jpg

Prince Rashid Bin El-Hassan wed his wife in 2011 I believe. They have two kids.

Hashmites weren't a monarchy until their British overlords threw some bones their way as a reward for rebelling against the Ottoman...

It's the most artificial monarchy in history if anything...
all imperialism legacy. They cannot give up kissing the feet of their original british patrons.

Back
Top Bottom