What's new

Shalwar Kameez - a Pakistani dress?

Is Shalwar Kameez a?

• Total voters
The fact that you said 'salwar' brings your credibility down to zero.

If that's the case you Indian nerds pretty much wear skirts, so who the **** is laughing now?

You bhaiyyas are funny insecure creatures.
Point 1. I don't wear dhoti, I wear pajama Kurta and Western male dresses.
Point 2. No one call a Haryanvi Jat A bhaiya.
Now go and do your homework.

Don't play stupid with me slum dog. You fairy Indians attacking shalwar kameez is akin to denying the fact that you are the most hated people on Earth. Especially when it comes to scamming people in the US.

Wow. Name calling for no reason. So much hatred uff. Woke up on the wrong side of the bed? If you are going to abuse me again just dont quote me.

Don't play stupid with me slum dog. You fairy Indians attacking shalwar kameez is akin to denying the fact that you are the most hated people on Earth. Especially when it comes to scamming people in the US.

Only women wear pajamis, and that is why Pakistanis consider you people as faggots. Believe it or not, that is the truth. Pakistanis wear baggy shalwar to let our nuts sway and breathe, you tight jean/pajami wearing faggots are a laughing stock.
Actually only woman wear Salwar and Men wear Pajama Kurta. There is a difference b/w pajamis and pajamas. I am not talking about those pajamas with night suits but Indian style pajama. Now go figure.

Shalwar Kameez is definitely a Pakistani dress.

In India only some to a few women wear it.

Actually only woman wear Salwar and Men wear Pajama Kurta. I am not talking about those pajamas with night suits but Indian style pajama. Now go figure.

No. Only you gay Indians do. Get educated or let it go. Nobody in Pakistan wears tight pajamis, because it's considered to be a highly homosexual act. If women want to wear it, that is up to them, but men in Pakistan do not wear tight Pajamis, unless they want to be a laughing stock of society.

I
Is that the reason Pakistani women look like she males?
In Pakistan nobody wears churidar or pyjama clothing.

Everyone wear Shalwar Kameez, that is the official dress for Pakistanis for men and women.

No. Only you gay Indians do. Get educated or let it go. Nobody in Pakistan wears tight pajamis, because it's considered to be a highly homosexual act. If women want to wear it, that is up to them, but men in Pakistan do not wear tight Pajamis, unless they want to be a laughing stock of society.
You don't even know the difference b/w Pajamis and pajamas.
There's a huge difference b/w both of them. Infact, wearing salwar by a men is considered gay in India.
Go, do your Research before commenting further.

Last edited:
You don't even know the difference b/w Pajamis and pajamas.
There's a huge difference b/w both of them.
Go, do your Research before commenting further.
Pakistanis do not wear pyjamas and/or churidars.

Yes but in US and Canada where y'all are living it is legal. Must be conflicting but I understand your point.
Their country, their rules.

When it is Pakistan, it is Islamic rules which apply.

Back
Top Bottom