What's new

Shalwar Kameez - a Pakistani dress?

Is Shalwar Kameez a?

• Total voters
Tons. Most Muslims and many fair northie Hindus as well.

So do some bawas ... but then, we gave you the damn things.

Cheers, Doc
Abey chal you adopted gora dress and language because thats what most Indian males wear with exception of few middle age conservative who wear dhoti/Lungi. We do see your politician in traditional dhoti as well. You are confusing kurta and choridaar pajama with Salwar kameez. you given us shalwar kameez in same way as you given us beef biryani lol

Chaloo shabash abb ja k india maim jo nungey phir rhey hain un ko kum uz kum dhoti tu pehnaoo phir humhain kuch dena

Salwar Kameez is Pakistani, just like Hockey.

I'm glad too.

In fact, ecstatic.

Cheers, Doc

I'm glad too, you can enjoy wearing lengha like hijras.

Kurta Pyjama is defo a Punjabi indian dress.

When I go to Punjab I always wear Kurta Pyjama

Burahhhh puth jatta Deh :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Raja-Baath-Wearing-Kurta-Pajama-1.jpg

That is choridar pajama, not shalwar kameez.

this is shalwar kameez
481c2e28d8db94f4f2d3f2929142091e--suit-for-men-mens-suits.jpg

But yes its national dress of Pakistan and most Pakistani wear it . I guess Shalwar/Kameez is common only in north India i.e Punjab/haryana .
There is no particular origin of Salwar Kameez, and its actually older than Pakistan nation. Just because its your national dress does not mean its a Pakistani dress. Like Hockey is your national sport but it was introduced by British. And no, Salwar Kameez is also wore outside of Haryana and Punjab too.

There is no particular origin of Salwar Kameez, and its actually older than Pakistan nation. Just because its your national dress does not mean its a Pakistani dress. Like Hockey is your national sport but it was introduced by British. And no, Salwar Kameez is also wore outside of Haryana and Punjab too.
Post picture because i dont see them wearing typical Pakistani shalwar kameez and even Indian punjabi wear this kurta pajama rather than loose shalwar and kameez

f523716ec018656f782cf256745228c3--punjabi-kurta-pajama-men-ethnic-fashion.jpg

5c62506f156a3d75b11714726572e105.jpg

Now look at Pakistani

Ramadan-kurta-shalwar-kameez-for-men-31.jpg

bb4792f17fd1662c59c59b7585644ce5--green-suit-shalwar-kameez.jpg

I actually voted shalwar kameez as south asian dress because i know some Punjabi girl wear shalwar kameez and it comes in different styles but shalwar kameez is not common among Indian males . Few indian muslim may wear kurta pajama on Eid festival or friday prayers but thats it.

Cotton originated in IVC with that information any half competent person can make out that ultimate origin of shalwar kameez lies in Pakistan. When world was naked or used to protect themselves with disgusting animal skin, IVC people wore shalwar kameez made of cotton.

Shalwarkameez was dress worn by the traders who used to come to iran or pakistan region .. might be arabs or turks .

Cotton originated in IVC with that information any half competent person can make out that ultimate origin of shalwar kameez lies in Pakistan. When world was naked or used to protect themselves with disgusting animal skin, IVC people wore shalwar kameez made of cotton.
And IVC is not just restricted to Pakistan.

I thought Salwar Kameez was a dress for women only :D

The fact that you said 'salwar' brings your credibility down to zero.

I thought the same until I saw pakistani males wearing those women clothes.[emoji16]

If that's the case you Indian nerds pretty much wear skirts, so who the **** is laughing now?

You bhaiyyas are funny insecure creatures.

Back
Top Bottom