What's new

Shall China deploy 041 AIP sub in Karachi to check Indian navy?

Will Pakistan agree China deploy subs in Karachi

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
when those top notch Chinese work for USA, they are actually traitors. they are helping USA building tools to kill Chinese in a potential war. they are not Chinese anymore.

That is precisely why China will struggle in the world stage. It will never have the ability to attract and retain foreign talent because of its mostly homogeneous ethnicity. Mind you, the US has a 7 year waiting period for Chinese nationals wanting a green card. The US says "we don't need you" and the "best" of the Chinese say "it's ok, we don't mind being slaves for a few years as long as we have long term hope of staying here".

To be viewing China with the US is quite a laugh really.

I will not hesitated to point my gun to a American Chinese if he or she serves the US army.

That is precisely why China will struggle in the world stage. It will never have the ability to attract and retain foreign talent because of its mostly homogeneous ethnicity. Mind you, the US has a 7 year waiting period for Chinese nationals wanting a green card. The US says "we don't need you" and the "best" of the Chinese say "it's ok, we don't mind being slaves for a few years as long as we have long term hope of staying here".

they will be quarantined like pigs when a war breaks out between China and USA, just the same as USA did to Japanese immigrants in the 40s. they betrayed their country for money and green card, they are doomed.

I have worked in US for 5 years while doing my post-Doc. Research in the US universities/research institutions/industry is largely depending on the Chinese post-Docs and they (US universities/research institutions) love to retain Chinese for they are extremely hard working, intelligent, and far-sighted, and refrain from indulging into politics. Please don't give us crap that US does not want Chinese. The seven year wait time for green card is also not universal and my Chinese colleagues have got it in less than 4 years depending on the support letters they get from the employer. Please refrain from spreading disinformation which appears to be a national hobby of Indians.

they will be quarantined like pigs when a war breaks out between China and USA, just the same as USA did to Japanese immigrants in the 40s. they betrayed their country for money and green card, they are doomed.

I presume you mean "if" and not when. War or muscle exercising is not the solution to problems. We need economic cooperation and we all can move forward by trade and commerce. All US, China and India have realized that.

I have worked in US for 5 years while doing my post-Doc. Research in the US universities is largely depending on the Chinese post-Docs and they (US universities) love to retain Chinese for they are extremely hard working, intelligent, and far-sighted. Please don't give us crap that US does not want Chinese. The seven year wait time for green card is also not universal and my Chinese colleagues have got it in less than 4 years depending on the support letters they get from the employer. Please refrain from spreading disinformation which appears to be a national hobby of Indians.

Of course the Chinese in the US are hard working and brilliant - that's why they moved there.

ILW.COM - the immigration portal: Green Card Tracker - China

The four year waiting period was before 2010 for EB2. Unless you are a Nobel prize winner or in a senior managerial position, you will not have EB1 - which means the exponential waiting period will continue.

The four year waiting period was before 2010 for EB2. Unless you are a Nobel prize winner or in a senior managerial position, you will not have EB1 - which means the exponential waiting period will continue.
Which has nothing to do with "US does not want Chinese" as you have implied in your post.

It may be possible based on the fact that Pakistan and China are statergic ally to each other...But in my assessment, China will pursue agressive policy for India in a situation when India and China relation goes bad from existing situation. In that case they may try to block Indian Navy with help of Pakistan....So if India and China relation stays as neutral as it exists since last 30 years...then I do not think China will do it...
China has never helped Pakistan directly when Pakistan needed most in all the wars in India...So the lession Pakistan should learn that China's aggressive stance towards India depends on the relation between India and China rather than India and Pakistan...

DkSThGy.jpg

As India is getting more and more aggressive along the two fronts border with China and Pakistan, i think it's neccessary to deploy the most advanced 041 AIP subs in Karachi port to keep Indian navy at bay. Three of these subs will give huge threat to India CBG, and make sure it will not harm China interests in Indian ocean. Will Pakistan support the residence of PLA navy ships in Karachi in the future?

It may be possible based on the fact that Pakistan and China are statergic ally to each other...But in my assessment, China will pursue agressive policy for India in a situation when India and China relation goes bad from existing situation. In that case they may try to block Indian Navy with help of Pakistan....So if India and China relation stays as neutral as it exists since last 30 years...then I do not think China will do it...
China has never helped Pakistan directly when Pakistan needed most in all the wars in India...So the lession Pakistan should learn that China's aggressive stance towards India depends on the relation between India and China rather than India and Pakistan...
I don't think, China is not know the fact that any mis-step towards India by help Pak can mis-fire , especially when Vietname is in backyard and can be armed with nukes and missiles.....

Like China help PAK on missiles , India is not bound by missiles controls laws... and can arm Viets which will be night mare for China..

India showed China by Deploying Oil Rig in South China sea ... and warned China .. this only unarmed vessel what will happen when Missiles and nuke deployed in your region?

China got the message, thats why no interfere with Indian Oil Rig what so ever.

I have never read this news since I do not read chinese news Paper too often.

Yet you managed to read the comedy section of that paper and decided to post your 'enlightened' comments here for the benefit of others. It did make us all laugh so a job well done :).

Your wrong here

It was not the snow, it was the Mighty Soviet 58th Army(best equipped/trained Soviet Formation) mobilized and parked opposite Lop Nor. In 1971, the Soviets lost patience and were getting ready to annihilate the Chinese from the face of the Earth. The threat was real, the capability was real, the Chinese Intelligence were convinced they were going to be attacked soon. The pace of Soviet buildup and Armoured Manoeuvres were something the Chinese could only watch with aw and envy. To give you an example of how scared the Chinese were, they moved their defences back 100km to avoid any encirclement battles on the border. Thus, they seceded 100km of their territory without a fight.

The Soviet 58th Army staring you right in the face is far more scary than the Indian Army overrunning PA's defences in EP.

But with fully committed US support, the Chinese could have moved in......I mean the Soviets wouldn't want to take on China and the US at the same time and at its own border.

Did you missed this thread?

Russian Submarine The Amur 1650 To Be Given To China

Your Submarines are so noisy that you are buying Russian Subs for your own Navy.
i want source, not rumor.

I don't think, China is not know the fact that any mis-step towards India by help Pak can mis-fire , especially when Vietname is in backyard and can be armed with nukes and missiles.....

Like China help PAK on missiles , India is not bound by missiles controls laws... and can arm Viets which will be night mare for China..

India showed China by Deploying Oil Rig in South China sea ... and warned China .. this only unarmed vessel what will happen when Missiles and nuke deployed in your region?

You are either nuts or insane, just try it. Modi is not imbecile selling nukes to Vietnam. If he doing so, India will be sanctioned to death.

deploy oil-rig and selling nukes are totally different matter, are you all right man?

Last edited:
Yet you managed to read the comedy section of that paper and decided to post your 'enlightened' comments here for the benefit of others. It did make us all laugh so a job well done

You guys are people of wishful thinking. What ever do not suit you is either Comedy or fiction for you. Logic or reference or to the point argument do not suit you.

I have always maintained that Pakistan should sign a defense treaty with China. There is nothing wrong letting Chinese establish military bases in Pakistan. If we can let Americans use our soil only to watch our east wing severed, why not China that has always helped Pakistan in every crisis.

Which country wishes other's country's base on its own soil!!! This is suicidal!!! We thought you learn from past.

So much insecurity ! How about dismantling terrorist network in pakistan. So that all we can live in peace and harmony including pakistan.

Your wrong here

It was not the snow, it was the Mighty Soviet 58th Army(best equipped/trained Soviet Formation) mobilized and parked opposite Lop Nor. In 1971, the Soviets lost patience and were getting ready to annihilate the Chinese from the face of the Earth. The threat was real, the capability was real, the Chinese Intelligence were convinced they were going to be attacked soon. The pace of Soviet buildup and Armoured Manoeuvres were something the Chinese could only watch with aw and envy. To give you an example of how scared the Chinese were, they moved their defences back 100km to avoid any encirclement battles on the border. Thus, they seceded 100km of their territory without a fight.

The Soviet 58th Army staring you right in the face is far more scary than the Indian Army overrunning PA's defences in EP.

@Speeder 2 , @Beidou2020 , @TaiShang @FairAndUnbiased @cirr @TheMatador
@Chinese dragon

Your thoughts on the above post.

Back
Top Bottom