What's new

Shall China deploy 041 AIP sub in Karachi to check Indian navy?

Will Pakistan agree China deploy subs in Karachi

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
stir.gif
stir.gif

I have always maintained that Pakistan should sign a defense treaty with China. There is nothing wrong letting Chinese establish military bases in Pakistan. If we can let Americans use our soil only to watch our east wing severed, why not China that has always helped Pakistan in every crisis.

Hahaha..dont use "letting them use" Americans owned you that's why they used your soil. Now Chinese owns you so they will use your soil and when they stop giving money and equipment then you will search for your next master.You like to be owned

beware what you're wishing...USA helped you for 50 years(and vice versa) and now bombing you.its better China don't follow the same route.by the way,why you guys always agree to bring foreign power in your soil??its almost proven that bringing foreign power results in some catastrophic disaster in relationship with neighbours,and not for good.foreign powers will leave some day,but that neighbour is going to stay.

topic...

LOL..even I voted Yes.. :rofl:

me too voted yes.They cann't say not to their master and they like to be used

One of the biggest priorities for our foreign diplomacy is to help Pakistan to rebuild its economy, so Pakistan will take the ride of China's new silk road to revitalize its economic structure.

By then, we can help Pakistan to build up a stronger navy with the nuclear subs and the AIP subs.

what will you do about Taliban,Al qaida, Madarsas, LeT and other organizations. It is impossible for Pakistan to have a good economy. For better economy stable Govt should be there

Last edited:
I have voted yes! it will going to be great if china deploys its navy in Pakistan, it will not only going to increase chinese influence in indian ocean but it will also going to helps in restraining india to its limits.
And more over if china does the same in bangladesh, srilanka and maldive then it will going to give a big nightmare to indians for sure. Not only that all countries of south asia should make an allaince inorder to break indians dreams of akhrand baharat.
And what we Pakistanis need to do is that we need to acquire nuke submarines as soon as possible and we should increase our naval budget and should focus on building and buying more navy ships inorder to fill gap between indian and Pakistan navy.

Don't know about chines Ppl but Chines establishment is smart
They don't want to start new controversy without any benefit
Further they r very practical enough to understand the implication on the $100 billion trade

Don't take it personal Time has changed but the attitude has not changed my friend

Yesterday it was USA ....Today its China ......Tomorrow some one else

I guess Pakistan Ppl know the meaning of sovereignty
And of all you guys be subservient to Israles. enjoy your services to the Boss.

upload_2014-10-23_20-5-35.jpeg

interfereing ?

where am i or india interefering

I just said that china can do whatever it wants to do and it is china's choice to make what it wants to do

in the case of Pakistan you guys are trying to mock Pakistan by saying untrue things like Pakistan is with US. Pakistan is with Russia. etc. etc.

It may be possible based on the fact that Pakistan and China are statergic ally to each other...But in my assessment, China will pursue agressive policy for India in a situation when India and China relation goes bad from existing situation. In that case they may try to block Indian Navy with help of Pakistan....So if India and China relation stays as neutral as it exists since last 30 years...then I do not think China will do it...
China has never helped Pakistan directly when Pakistan needed most in all the wars in India...So the lession Pakistan should learn that China's aggressive stance towards India depends on the relation between India and China rather than India and Pakistan...
you remember 1962 when Chinese run your Army backward at the speed of a bullet, and wanted Pakistan to take Kashmir, pour Military leaders let it go, knowing what Pakistan has come to know, it should not have let you go by,as you attitude has developed in to a .Muslim killing internally and begging a middle eastern entity externally.

Last edited:
in the case of Pakistan you guys are trying to mock Pakistan by saying untrue things like Pakistan is with US. Pakistan is with Russia. etc. etc.

you remember 1962 when Chinese run your Army backward at the speed of a bullet, and wanted Pakistan to take Kashmir, pour Military leaders let it go, knowing what Pakistan has come to know, it should not have let you go by,as you attitude has developed in to a .Muslim killing internally and begging a middle eastern entity externally.

Sometimes..I also wonder...are you guys are crazy or mad that you do not utilize that 1962 moments from India...Then histroy could have been different than it is happening now..Who knows if you have taken Kashmir valley...Then there will not have any Kashmir issue and India and Pakistan relation should have been different..

I have always maintained that Pakistan should sign a defense treaty with China. There is nothing wrong letting Chinese establish military bases in Pakistan. If we can let Americans use our soil only to watch our east wing severed, why not China that has always helped Pakistan in every crisis.
that not the point & is insignificant , but the more important question is will China being a mature power , agree to establishing a naval base in Pakistan in the first place ?
think about it mate, what if India in return allows US & Nato to establish a naval base in Andaman & Nicobar island ?

that not the point & is insignificant , but the more important question is will China being a mature power , agree to establishing a naval base in Pakistan in the first place ?
think about it mate, what if India in return allows US & Nato to establish a naval base in Andaman & Nicobar island ?
Do US/NATO need those bases while they already have several bases covering the entire Asia pacific to counter China?

military-west-pacific.jpg

000cf1bdd03f118970ee20.jpg

Back
Top Bottom