What's new

Shall China deploy 041 AIP sub in Karachi to check Indian navy?

Will Pakistan agree China deploy subs in Karachi

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

帅的一匹

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
DkSThGy.jpg

As India is getting more and more aggressive along the two fronts border with China and Pakistan, i think it's neccessary to deploy the most advanced 041 AIP subs in Karachi port to keep Indian navy at bay. Three of these subs will give huge threat to India CBG, and make sure it will not harm China interests in Indian ocean. Will Pakistan support the residence of PLA navy ships in Karachi in the future?

Chinese government is not stupid!

Irrespective of this thought that they deploy their defence equipment on any of our ports or not.
If we go by your idea of "stupidity",then the USA is quite dumb to station her troops and equipment in more than 150 countries around the globe.

Japan alone hosts some 50,000 American soldiers and officers with their military apparatus.Why they are exactly there for,some picnic?

Anyway PLAN and PN can use their boats for joint military exercises, that will be a refreshing experience for the sailors on both the sides.

Chinese submarines are very loud, they will permanently disrupt fish migrations.

Recently Chinese navy sub visited Colombo port, i see it will happen more frequently than used to be.

I have always maintained that Pakistan should sign a defense treaty with China. There is nothing wrong letting Chinese establish military bases in Pakistan. If we can let Americans use our soil only to watch our east wing severed, why not China that has always helped Pakistan in every crisis.

Those noisy subs shall be detected from a great distance and shall be destroyed by a long range torpedo. Those submarines are not feet to leave Chinese shore. Some time ago there was a news that china is complementing the possibility of buying Russian subs to counter India.

Recently Chinese navy sub visited Colombo port, i see it will happen more frequently than used to be.

Indian Naval ships often visit Vietnam and do exercise with Vietnam navy. We can stop Chinese ship visiting srilanka at any time by forcing srilanka to refrain from any such activity.

Those noisy subs shall be detected from a great distance and shall be destroyed by a long range torpedo. Those submarines are not feet to leave Chinese shore. Some time ago there was a news that china is complementing the possibility of buying Russian subs to counter India.
0_20140512142456229n5EB.jpg

Indian Naval ships often visit Vietnam and do exercise with Vietnam navy. We can stop Chinese ship visiting srilanka at any time by forcing srilanka to refrain from any such activity.
just do it.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom