What's new

Shall China deploy 041 AIP sub in Karachi to check Indian navy?

Will Pakistan agree China deploy subs in Karachi

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the bold part has been the same for over 50 years and counting.
but you can wish that something does happen, nothing's gonna please you more right?

actually,China didn't commence itself to the USA's level in Pakistan.you guys can yell "Higher than mountains,Deeper than ocean" as much as you want,but all China did is gave some weapons in soft loan.did they sell high end weapons,but did they provide high end weapons like USA did??did they provide billions of dollars of Military and Civilian Aid what USA provided since 1950s??did they make you a partner of Regional Groups??how many military bases they had in Pakistan??how many covert war they fought with Pakistan against any enemy??did they send battlegroups to save you??how many vetos they give to satisfy Pakistan??

USA has much leverage over Pakistan what even China now dreams of.China is yet to become comparable what USA is with Pakistan.let them come upto that level.then we'll see how much "$h!tstorm" happens in your country.

I baidu it, the bottom line of China sending troops is that India plans to take whole west Pakistan down. damn you know how many troops Soviet deployed along the border? China nearly exhaust ourself facing threat from Soviet, we couldn't give more to Pakistan back then except providing as many artillery they needed. USA did send CBG to Indian Ocean, India was just insane with support from Soviet in year 1971. lucky the China they faced is not the China today, or they dared not launch attack at the first place.

Soviet is evil.
So you don't have a source. Got it.

Rofl, that will be disaster.
Dont take me wrong, but yes. Instead of that, Why not China using second path, and can rearm Pak. Give some sub to PN as freebies.

Why not do both? Help arm Pakistan while establishing your footprint?

Diplomatically and trade wise they are already there in Pakistan.

What difference does it make to Pakistani common man, that China placed it's Arabian Sea/Indian Ocean CBG in Pakistan?

I mean, India, who cares?

Times have changed kids. It's not 1970s.

Russia is opening up to Pakistan. If today, Russia wanting berthing rights in Pakistan, it would get those, because Pakistan desperately wants to piss off the USA.

So berthing rights for you, for me, for everyone.

Pakistan is open for Business.

Read up the communications between Nixon and Kissinger in '71. USA did its best to keep India at bay. Do you have any sources to back up your claim that China was about to send troops to West Pakistan?

Just Gas and Chinese accusations :lol:

viewer

viewer

What difference does it make to Pakistani common man, that China placed it's Arabian Sea/Indian Ocean CBG in Pakistan?

China cares.

Ok, bro, think like we are some Chinese and top level adviser of Xi Jinping, which we are not, but what the hell problem in thinking. And one thing, when we advising him we have to tell consequences, even if it so much unlikely.

Ok, Xi Jinping asked from us that he want advice of containing India, without intimidating them.

So, here we start to advice him- " Sir, we have two options

1) Direct deployment in Indian Ocean through Pak. But sir, it can open a whole new pandora box. The IN and USN see this is as intimidating , and China going to war with India, thats why the deployment going on. And India can deploy its fleet in Vietnam or in worst conditions in Japan. This means total war sir. We cant accept that. After that it may be possible that India sign a India-Japan-Australia-US new military pact, which may see as new NATO, which India rejected in 2010. But if we intimidate India through PLAAN, it may be possible. It will be our worst nightmares sir.

2) We can bring Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Madagascar to Chinese influence through chinese soft power policy, and create an anti-Indian mindset. And arm them with Chinese weapon, in this way we can contain India without involving China on the ground. It may be possible that India start its military operation against a country, but it bring more anti-Indian mindset in the region and increase the Area of Influence of Chinese. It would be our best option sir, without involving directly we can contain them..

Now, come back to your own nationality, which option you want.

China cares.

Ok, bro, think like we are some Chinese and top level adviser of Xi Jinping, which we are not, but what the hell problem in thinking. And one thing, when we advising him we have to tell consequences, even if it so much unlikely.

Ok, Xi Jinping asked from us that he want advice of containing India, without intimidating them.

So, here we start to advice him- " Sir, we have two options

1) Direct deployment in Indian Ocean through Pak. But sir, it can open a whole new pandora box. The IN and USN see this is as intimidating , and China going to war with India, thats why the deployment going on. And India can deploy its fleet in Vietnam or in worst conditions in Japan. This means total war sir. We cant accept that. After that it may be possible that India sign a India-Japan-Australia-US new military pact, which may see as new NATO, which India rejected in 2010. But if we intimidate India through PLAAN, it may be possible. It will be our worst nightmares sir.

2) We can bring Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Madagascar to Chinese influence through chinese soft power policy, and create an anti-Indian mindset. And arm them with Chinese weapon, in this way we can contain India without involving China on the ground. It may be possible that India start its military operation against a country, but it bring more anti-Indian mindset in the region and increase the Area of Influence of Chinese. It would be our best option sir, without involving directly we can contain them..

Now, come back to your own nationality, which option you want.

Srilanka, Bangladesh and Madagascar at this stage are tiny and insignificant. We are talking about the Nuke league.

India is gonna suffer if you guys make mind to go against China.

China is gonna suffer if you guys make mind to go against India.

you have one pakistan against india. We will make Vietnam, Japan your pakistan. India is no pushover and the sooner you understand this the better it will be for the region.
And when you said Modi is dangerous . you were absolutely right.

Also the stunt you pulled during the visit of Xi only made him look foolish when Modi questioned him directly. Xi said the troops will be pulled out and when it didn't happened, Modi asked him again whether there was any disconnect between Xi and his commanders.
The look on Xi's face was precious. And he was embarrassed while addressing the joint press conference as well. Confirm it if you can.

Your country is strong. Good for you but don't think you can get away with anything. This is not vietnam Vs. US. (US lost fyi)

I have always maintained that Pakistan should sign a defense treaty with China. There is nothing wrong letting Chinese establish military bases in Pakistan. If we can let Americans use our soil only to watch our east wing severed, why not China that has always helped Pakistan in every crisis.

Bech daalo apna Mulk!!!!

Bus yehi qasar baaki reh gayi thi :)

Your wrong here

It was not the snow, it was the Mighty Soviet 58th Army(best equipped/trained Soviet Formation) mobilized and parked opposite Lop Nor. In 1971, the Soviets lost patience and were getting ready to annihilate the Chinese from the face of the Earth. The threat was real, the capability was real, the Chinese Intelligence were convinced they were going to be attacked soon. The pace of Soviet buildup and Armoured Manoeuvres were something the Chinese could only watch with aw and envy. To give you an example of how scared the Chinese were, they moved their defences back 100km to avoid any encirclement battles on the border. Thus, they seceded 100km of their territory without a fight.

The Soviet 58th Army staring you right in the face is far more scary than the Indian Army overrunning PA's defences in EP.

Not wrong. I said both the winter campaign when the passes between India & Tibet were snowbound & the threat that the Soviets might be provoked (especially after the 1971 treaty between India & the Soviet Union) were factors.

At the military level, Indla’s planners proposed to neutralise the Chinese threat to some extent with a winter campaign, when the passes connecting India and Tibet would be snowbound. But the Chinese would still have some potential for intervention. At this stage, the politicians came to the rescue with the Indo-Soviet Treaty of Friendship and Cooperation. The clause on mutual help in case of aggression1 was intended to deter the Chinese in case they wanted to come in on Pakistan’s side.

W
what china should do is china's call and decision to make

but what should india do in response is india's call and decision to make
hay India .
Why are you threatened by Chinese, mind your country and help your poor rather than interfering which is none of your business.

Last edited:
i would prefer , often Visits , and also some major Naval deals. ..

Don't know about chines Ppl but Chines establishment is smart
They don't want to start new controversy without any benefit
Further they r very practical enough to understand the implication on the $100 billion trade

Times have changed kids. It's not 1970s.

Russia is opening up to Pakistan. If today, Russia wanting berthing rights in Pakistan, it would get those, because Pakistan desperately wants to piss off the USA.

So berthing rights for you, for me, for everyone.

Pakistan is open for Business.

Don't take it personal Time has changed but the attitude has not changed my friend

Yesterday it was USA ....Today its China ......Tomorrow some one else

I guess Pakistan Ppl know the meaning of sovereignty

Last edited:
W

hat India .

Why are you threatened by Chinese, mind your country and help your poor rather than interfering which is none of your business.

interfereing ?

where am i or india interefering

I just said that china can do whatever it wants to do and it is china's choice to make what it wants to do

Back
Top Bottom