What's new

Shaheen III | News & Discussions.

1649508439289.png

Lieutenant General Nadeem Zaki Manj, Director General Strategic Plans Division (DG SPD), was chief guest on the occasion...

1649508499484.png

Bajwas thinking doesn't represent my Nation. We are a proud Nation and will defend our liberties InShaAllah.

Congratulations on the test.
How is that even possible since 75 years people up their deciding out fate.I don't think so that is even possible to break the chain i have accepted that we are slave of USA there is nothing you can do about it

Bajwas thinking doesn't represent my Nation. We are a proud Nation and will defend our liberties InShaAllah.

Congratulations on the test.

1649567936670.png

Why laugh @Caprxl? Do you feel mocked when I call we are a Proud Nation? Is there a guilt or a giggle hiding behind your sense of patriotism? It's okay, it's a safe place to open up if you're brave enough. No pressure.

PROUD? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . WE ARE BEGGARS NOTHING ELSE!!!!

No offence sir, we are what we believe. If we believe we are beggars... that is what we are.

But,

I believe I belong to a Nation that has earned its independence after 100+ years of struggle against then super power, and I am a son of this Nation that comes into being because we are Muslims and One as per Allah's Commandment. We are the ons who bow to no one other than Allah Subhan wa Taela. We may be in tatters, but we are not beggars.

Range is from GHQ to Supreme/IH court and Assembly hall and payload is treachery and some cowardness

I hear you, i am trying to move on in life with the pain that this treachery has inflcited Pakistan.. yet again Gen Bajwa was worse than Gen yayha of 1971, and on par with MIr Jaffar.

No offence sir, we are what we believe. If we believe we are beggars... that is what we are.

But,

I believe I belong to a Nation that has earned its independence after 100+ years of struggle against then super power, and I am a son of this Nation that comes into being because we are Muslims and One as per Allah's Commandment. We are the ons who bow to no one other than Allah Subhan wa Taela. We may be in tatters, but we are not beggars.
This is beleif of our new PM

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom