What's new

Shaheen III | News & Discussions.

My question is. For all these missiles and nukes, have we even conquered one inch of occupied Kashmir?

It has been disclosed, and is under development.
Its is a IRBM, range 5000-5500 KM, and nuclear warhead capable of carrying 2200KG

I havent got anyfurther information, but I guess only 15-25 would be made, and it would be tested in early 2012.

Tipu ICBM, whose range is is 7500-8500KM and capable of carrying nuclear warhead downto 4500KG is also under development so is Ghauri III IRBM, range 4000-45000KM and also nuclear warhead downto 1800KG

Tipu would be developed until mid 2014 and Ghauri III can be expected next year.

(These dates are my personal guess)
Until and unless all of Europe and USA and Israel is covered its pointless.
Plus men with balls to run this department.

So it can evade abm
A Ballistic Missile Warhead flying at above mach 10 velocity can be intercepted?
ABMs are made to intercept missiles at boost phase not after its warhead is separated from missile body.
No, simple Ballistic trajectories can easily be predicted unless you have maneuverable warheads and no ABM systems in the world can intercept BMs at boost phase, US and Russian ABM systems can intercept BMs in MID phase (cruising Phase) in space.

No, simple Ballistic trajectories can easily be predicted unless you have maneuverable warheads and no ABM systems in the world can intercept BMs at boost phase, US and Russian ABM systems can intercept BMs in MID phase (cruising Phase) in space.
But speed is the key here.

After Warhead is separated,due to its shear speed, it's unstoppable.

*I should have used cruising phase instead of boosting phase in my previous post

But speed is the key here.

After Warhead is separated,due to its shear speed, it's unstoppable.

*I should have used cruising phase instead of boosting phase in my previous post
No Its not unstoppable, it can be easily intercepted by exoatmoshphre interceptors like US Mid course system THAAD and Russian ABM 135/ S-400 unless you have some kind of maneuvering warheads

Name any of ABMs that can intercept missile warhead.
THAAD/S-400 and HQ-26/29

THAAD (Terminal High Altitude Area Defense) is designed to intercept the warheads of short-intermediate ranged BMs in terminal phase.

Watch this.
So only solution is manureable warhead?

I wonder why we went for MIRV instead of MaRV!

So only solution is manureable warhead?

I wonder why we went for MIRV instead of MaRV!
Who says we do not have MaRVs? If memory serves, we developed those first. We spotted thrusters on the warheads back in mid 2020s.

Anyway, this is terrible stuff. Heaven forbid any of it is ever used.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom