What's new

Shaheen III | News & Discussions.

Dude, what is this behavior? It's a week old news.
Well dude,its really rather strange....you see you have this dedicated thread labelled "Shaheen III News and Discussions",but oddly enough no one bothered updating it with the latest news ie the 2nd[?] successful test launch of the missile in question back on the 21st,I suppose at the time various posters were all trying to beat each other to the punch posting numerous pointless duplicate threads in virtually every place but the correct one,am I right?
Anyway no need to thank me,I`m merely a humble poster contributing to the site when and where he can. :sarcastic:

Well dude,its really rather strange....you see you have this dedicated thread labelled "Shaheen III News and Discussions",but oddly enough no one bothered updating it with the latest news ie the 2nd[?] successful test launch of the missile in question back on the 21st,I suppose at the time various posters were all trying to beat each other to the punch posting numerous pointless duplicate threads in virtually every place but the correct one,am I right?
Anyway no need to thank me,I`m merely a humble poster contributing to the site when and where he can. :sarcastic:

Range
IMG_20210215_181842.jpeg

What will it take to convert our Shaheen's in to a long range A2A? Just a new guidance system and an appropriate warhead

Shaheens are way to big and bulky to use as an A2A missile. The Shaheen 1 though theoretically can be converted for us as a Ballistic missile interceptor though.

I didn't mean the Shaheen in its current form, rather the Shaheen tech in a longer/narrower body to be suitable for a SAM

Shaheens are way to big and bulky to use as an A2A missile. The Shaheen 1 though theoretically can be converted for us as a Ballistic missile interceptor though.

This missile is the longest range Pakistan missile but it still is not far enough, we need IRBM.

Pakistan must be able to hit east as far as Tokyo, as far west as Rome, As far north as Moscow and as far south as Johannesburg

What will it take to convert our Shaheen's in to a long range A2A? Just a new guidance system and an appropriate warhead
This missile is the longest range Pakistan missile but it still is not far enough, we need IRBM.

Pakistan must be able to hit east as far as Tokyo, as far west as Rome, As far north as Moscow and as far south as Johannesburg
when ICBM test ?

Can this missile target and destroy the US influence (invasion) in Pakistan??

Shaheen III is for SLV purpose because of having Re entry vehicle capability and Ghauri III is 4000km missile to counter the israel.
🙄Are you sure! 😳. Seriously!

How would you be able to target the US offspring while you can't even say no to them in your sovereign internal matters?
Kia ye khula tazaad NAHI?

Fun Fact:
Israel doesn't even have the total population equivalent to the just manpower of the OIC militaries when combined together.

Last edited:
Yes !! Great news.
Is the missile having same range as last year??

Pakistan conducts successful test flight of Shaheen-III ballistic missile​

By News desk
January 20, 2021

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom