What's new

Shaheen-3 Missiles 90 Seconds To Delhi

@Titanium100 you have no ability to discuss on technical matters, mostly your all posts are Childish and illogical
Ofcourse you didn't understand what I said.. Wait a minute I remember you saying that you had military background
LOL, where and when i claim that i have a military background??? but i do lots of research in Aviation fields, and knows far better than you

@Titanium100 you have no ability to discuss on technical matters, mostly your all posts are Childish and illogical

LOL, where and when i claim that i have a military background??? but i do lots of research in Aviation fields, and knows far better than you

Your knowledge is not that bad but you claimed once that someone else I was talking had military background. You have been banned multi times more than I ever will that tells everything is the kiddo here or the grown up

Your knowledge is not that bad but you claimed once that someone else I was talking had military background. You have been banned multi times more than I ever will that tells everything is the kiddo here or the grown up
Oh kid I am asking to someone not claiming, ànd as for banning there was other reasons sometimes I lose my temper ànd used abusive language not because of my knowledge ànd you have also multiple ban recently like me
So stick to the topic ànd don't detail this thread

When all of Europe Nd America is covered then we can rest a little in the ever evolving game of missiles

Oh kid I am asking to someone not claiming, ànd as for banning there was other reasons sometimes I lose my temper ànd used abusive language not because of my knowledge ànd you have also multiple ban recently like me
So stick to the topic ànd don't detail this thread

Not entirely like you. I only had a ban recently and before that long time ago. Be careful to not lose your shixt again. Your understanding is limited by the way

You are the one getting off topic constantly. Just stop quoting me
LOL You're posting irrelevant Post I just answering other member query you suddenly jump in and start quoting me first you should stop posting irrelevant posts of yours and stop quoting me

According to experts, Pakistan's Shaheen-3 Missile which was test fired today, covers all of India and will reach Delhi in 90 Seconds and can hit Mumbai in 4 Minutes.

View attachment 708755
View attachment 708754
اس کا اسٹیلتھ ورشن بھی پاکستان کو بنا چاہیے، جو راڈار کو ڈاج دینے کی صلاحیت رکھتا ہو ۔۔ شکریہ

90 seconds time is really very short to react against this threat.... hope once QUAD is operational we get some Ballistic missiles defense system stationed in India like USA does in NATO countries.....

If war erupts unfortunately, our main goal should be taking out enemy Ballistic missiles sites speedily with BRAHMOS.

Apart from this thanks God we are blessed with 1000s of islands in the form of lakshdweep and andaman and nicobar....

These islands are like our natural BOOMERS for a second strike and far beyond a reach of our enemies......

90 seconds time is really very short to react against this threat.... hope once QUAD is operational we get some Ballistic missiles defense system stationed in India like USA does in NATO countries.....

If war erupts unfortunately, our main goal should be taking out enemy Ballistic missiles sites speedily with BRAHMOS.

Apart from this thanks God we are blessed with 1000s of islands in the form of lakshdweep and andaman and nicobar....

These islands are like our natural BOOMERS for a second strike and far beyond a reach of our enemies......

All these Islands are within reach tho and even all the way to Algeria there is reach. The range is great

The real question is if Delhi will hit then which city will be left in Pakistan...

It is not a matter of which city will be hit. I think All Indian and Pakistan cities will be hit it is what it is.. That is why they call it war. No city or an Island will be left standing on both ends..

Pakistan will and shall take India annexing it entirely... Indians will be thinking this is doomsday yada yada guess what it is.. Thats the whole point

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom