What's new

Pakistan Tests Shaheen 3 Missile

This is as real as it gets, you cannot fathom the underlying hatred people are feeling at the moment, bhuttos, zardaris and the rest are a poison for Pakistan that will break Pakistan if they are not removed or destroyed

They are all fake profiles trust me. You’re wrong about people. According to latest Gallup survey 65% people said Khan is wrong about foreign conspiracy and he is losing PMship because of bad performance.

They are all fake profiles trust me. You’re wrong about people. According to latest Gallup survey 65% people said Khan is wrong about foreign conspiracy and he is losing PMship because of bad performance.

There is Overwhelming resentment that is simply overflowing, you cannot fathom the anger that is flowing, if the military does not back off it will be tainted by this hatred

Lol acha sab fake hain bhai . Har agla banda galiyaan de raha ha bhai . Rait mey mu daal leney se kuch ni hoga.

Possibly signalling to the US that Israel will be hit if they step out of line. This way you don't scare the American people unnecessarily with an ICBM.

Otherwise, this looks like the final few tests before it is operational

Let's see what this second test will be.
Ek letter per lait jatey hain hum .
Or israel aisey 1000 letter likhwa sakta ah usa sey .

What nonsense, whole social media is fake? People on this forum also fake? Only you are real.

Thread closed due to being flooded with offtopic posts.

This is PDF - not to be confused with Siasat forum.

PDF provides political section for posting your political views. Use it well but NO need to ruin other sections.

Think about the impression you give to other nationalities with this kind of behavior.

This thread will be reopened later.

lo fiir shaheen aya

FRhOMGHXwAEw0M6.jpeg

I don’t know which part of the world this survey was done. If they think so highly of themselves why don’t do the election and prove it

SHAHEEN- III

Capable of reaching the farthest point in India's northeast and Andaman and Nicobar Islands.​

------------------------------------------------

A Surface - to - Surface, 2-stage, Solid-propellant, Road-mobile, medium-range ballistic missile (MRBM), mounted on a TEL Transporter erector launcher. Its equipped with the Post-Separation Altitude Correction (PSAC) system.

1651321849973.png

• LENGTH : 19.3 m
  • DIAMETER: 1.4 m
  • PAYLOAD : Nuclear / Conventional
  • RANGE: 2,750 km

1651321033216.png

Solid fuel is suited for rapid response capabilities, while the PSAC feature provides it the ability to adjust the warhead trajectory for greater accuracy and evading anti-ballistic missile defence systems.

1651321419383.png

Various Operational Parameters being validated including Guidance with BeiDou.

Can A Ring Laser Gyroscope inertial navigation system and augmented by BeiDou satellite guidance could be the next targeted improvement.

================================

i want to admire the hard work done by our people

However i also want to cry for the efforts of our people being wasted

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom