What's new

Shaheen-3 Missiles 90 Seconds To Delhi

2450 km specifically for nuclear launch pads in Andaman and nicobar

Shaheen 3 true range

800px-Shaheen-III-missile-range.svg.png

I am sorry to state this but the fact that most of our missiles have stabilization fins and that too no grid fins, speaks to the generation of our rocket engines. I would like to see our top class missiles operate with rocket motors and internal gyroscopic stabilizers that are advanced enough to not warrant such WWII (Scud-type) technologies.

I am sorry to state this but the fact that most of our missiles have stabilization fins and that too no grid fins, speaks to the generation of our rocket engines. I would like to see our top class missiles operate with rocket motors and internal gyroscopic stabilizers that are advanced enough to not warrant such WWII (Scud-type) technologies.
You can tell a lot with the size and shape of engine output. Fuel used, thrust output and so on. Pakistan need to develop supercomputer to crunch and see the possibilities / capabilities of material science. Otherwise Pakistan won’t see much advancements in missile technology, same can shaped round missiles and solid fuel smoke.

2450 km specifically for nuclear launch pads in Andaman and nicobar

Do you mean 2450 to Anamana and Nicobar and from where?
If your statement is true kashmir & Siachin would be part of Pakistan.

If you think Pakistan wants only Kashmir you are deluded.. What stragetic value does it hold. Pakistan has already taken Gilgat and Azad Kashmir from you to cut you off from central Asia but JK is not that valuable but what lays beyond that has always been the game it is not Kashmir and never was but to restore the legacy of Ghor

Last edited:
Do you mean 2450 to Anamana and Nicobar and from where?

If you think Pakistan wants only Kashmir you are deluded.. What stragetic value does it hold. Pakistan has already taken Gilgat and Azad Kashmir from you to cut you off from central Asia but JK is not that valuable but what lays beyond that has always been the game it is not Kashmir and never was but to restore the legacy of Ghor
Go easy on whatever you're smoking

Go easy on whatever you're smoking

Pakistan will punch a hole thru their chests full stop at the event of miscalculation not a big fan of limited conflicts but realizing their worst dreams should be the only doctrine all of India as operational theater.. Pakistan should not play games witht these low-lifes.. A literal punch thru their chests some people only learn the hard way

Do Pak have an SSBN program ?
No we don't need it
These stabilization fund are for greater accuracy' ànd what's the benefits of grid fins, please explain it bro?? ONLY one tactical ballistic missile had a grid fin that's was Soviet toucka, which was retired long ago

Last edited:
No we don't need it

These stabilization fund are for greater accuracy' ànd what's the benefits of grid fins, please explain it bro?? ONLY one tactical ballistic missile had a grid fin that's was Soviet toucka, which was retired long ago
I agree grid fins have limited utility for missiles of these classes. My only point was to state that even within the fin world grid fins are the newer iterations. I would prefer no fins. The point stays that our missile have old tech like fins that have over the years been phased out my most countries who develop modern missiles.

I agree grid fins have limited utility for missiles of these classes. My only point was to state that even within the fin world grid fins are the newer iterations. I would prefer no fins. The point stays that our missile have old tech like fins that have over the years been phased out my most countries who develop modern missiles.
i think we still not using TVC on our BMs that's why our BMs used STABILIZATION FINS to correct their trajectories in early flight

Back
Top Bottom