What's new

Shaheen-3 Missiles 90 Seconds To Delhi

90 seconds hum kiyon pooray karain jab kay covid nay tum sab ki gaa** phaar di hay! :lol:
jor say bolo covid-mata ki jay!:woot:
haan bhai pataa hai......to fir missiles ki bakhaan kyun kartey ho????

Wasn't this known for a while bro?
I think Pakistan should concentrate on a SLBM now.

Perhaps it would be more cost effective to build smaller carbon fiber land based missiles that can hide more easily on hand. Similar to what the Chinese have been doing. The missile can be smaller and be placed on smaller vehicles that look like everyday street vehicles. Much hard to detect.

Instead of a Shaheen 1A TEL; a much smaller missile could fit in a standard military truck, similar what the Iranians can do where their latest 1000 km missile.

Shaheen 3 would need a large truck, but one that could also look like a standard military truck or perhaps even a civilian truck.

It will also make it a lot easier to field hundreds of decoys, that give off the right signatures and make it so much harder for the enemy to know for sure they have taken out all of our launchers.

Although, I agree some efforts should be put into fielding a modest SLBM force, to bog down the Indian navy into hunting our subs and preventing all their forces from being used to possibly try to blockade our coastline.

Last edited:
But I also think about your comment about Mumbai being also close to 700 km approx. to pakistan border. I wonder why it takes 4 mins to reach Mumbai and only 1 min 30 sec to Delhi?
There are limited places where you can launch from. It's most likely that this launch site is in Punjab or KP and would take 90 seconds to reach Delhi and 4 minutes to reach Mumbai.

There are limited places where you can launch from. It's most likely that this launch site is in Punjab or KP and would take 90 seconds to reach Delhi and 4 minutes to reach Mumbai.

The speed is assuring and good toy to possess

but you're replying to unrelated subject/topic, if you have anything positive to discuss about SHAHEEN-3 WILL REACH 90s IN DELHI than you're welcome and ignore the irrelevant posts of Indian that's not related to the subject/topic, thanks

Good riddance my mann you are banned. Seems like you got perm-banned which is double nice

Most of you are kids of high ranking Generals here.

Why do you think PDF has consistently had such high Indian presence for closing on 15 years now.

A large chunk of tge IDs here are Indian deep state assets.

Most are silent. Keeping track of chatter. And tabs on xeuss and jamahir types.

Cheers, Doc

Really ?
is that so ?

Shaheen 3 true range

800px-Shaheen-III-missile-range.svg.png

Back
Top Bottom