What's new

Shahed-136 - Tracking usage & expanding understanding.

Why would an observation drone be in place recording a Geran? Its obviously a Lancet strike. The thermal camera makes any explosion look massive.

Why would it matter? If their is no lancet immediately available in this sector they can use this alternative.

First footage doesnt even show a drone approaching. Its clearly artillery.

It does, if you look carefully on the right hand side of the video, you will see a white dot flying slowly and approaching the site, you can also use your phone to zoom in and see it.

Why would it matter? If their is no lancet immediately available in this sector they can use this alternative.

It does, if you look carefully on the right hand side of the video, you will see a white dot flying slowly and approaching the site, you can also use your phone to zoom in and see it.
Why dont you screenshot the drones approaching. Btw its not a S-300, more likely a BUK or something the size of that. Maybe just a Grad for all we know.
Regarding the Lancet strike. No Geran strikes are recorded by observation drones, and this looks like a Lancet not a Geran.

Why dont you screenshot the drones approaching. Btw its not a S-300, more likely a BUK or something the size of that. Maybe just a Grad for all we know.
I cant' tell what it hit, but the dot is quite evident.

1f9c345a659c1bcb68994471d5ec0365.jpg

Look at this dot that I put a red square around from 0:00, it flies across the screen until it hits the patch of vegetation, where it is very difficult to see anymore. But it is quite clear.

I cant' tell what it hit, but the dot is quite evident.

1f9c345a659c1bcb68994471d5ec0365.jpg

Look at this dot that I put a red square around from 0:00, it flies across the screen until it hits the patch of vegetation, where it is very difficult to see anymore. But it is quite clear.
Thanks. I had to scroll back and forth like 5 times before it showed up, maybe the resolution changed. I stand corrected, its a drone.

Why would an observation drone be in place recording a Geran? Its obviously a Lancet strike. The thermal camera makes any explosion look massive.
a shahed-136 can be controlled through a mohajir-6
thats why if its a Gran drone there is observing drone

a shahed-136 can be controlled through a mohajir-6
thats why if its a Gran drone there is observing drone

It is stand military procedure to observe a strike to gauge its effectiveness as well Intel and training material for the military archives.

Iran uses drones to record its missile strikes and suicide drone strikes and artillery strikes.

If you have the luxury of being able to have a recon UAV in the air than one should use it.

as far as i'm concerned its pepsi delivery not Geran delivery
FyB38uTWwAAEayP.jpg

:enjoy:

This was the one I really like tho`,after the russian soldier has enjoyed his tasty iranian supplied fizzy beverage of choice....
Fm31exeWAAAmC9b

Fm26I2GWAAclrhi

......he can then use the empty beverage container as a drone delivered munitions canister.
Now thats what I call SMART recycling. :azn:

Last edited:
lol, why do you want to develop anti drone solutions, when mighty Ukrainian army is claiming 100% interception rate every day? :lol:

P.S
Israel shouldn't wast their money on anti-hypersonic defenses as well, they just need to study the Ukrainian anti-hypersonic capabilities! after all, Israelis have no hypersonic weapon to test their future anti-hypersonic defense with it anyway!

P.P.S
Israelis are pioneers of propaganda themselves, so at least they can share their experties with Ukrainians.

Back
Top Bottom