What's new

Shaan calls Shah Rukh's film an 'Ocean's 12' rip-off

that was hera pheri 2 not delhi belly.

I watched Delhi Belly because it was Amir Khan movie. Within 30 minutes of the movie, i knew the end. And i have not watched Hera pheri 2 or whatever. Have watched Lock, Stock and two smoking barrels? Because there is uncanny script resemblance.

Huhh? Dude, they are totally different movies. Both worth watching though. You should see them

I did, i had watched Lock, Stock and two smoking barrels way before Delhi Belly came out, and as such i knew the plot and the end. It was just boring after 20 minutes. The unsuspecting people ending up with the ultimate prize? Yea right.

Also, Man on fire starring Denzel Washington was ripped into 'Aik Ajnabi' featuring Amitab.

So, yea, if i have only watched 7 movies, and could tell the similarity, i am not sure how many more Bollywood scripts are rip off from Hollywood.

Wasn't Muna bhai a rip off of Patch Adams?

Whatever small chances he had iin Bollywood are gone now.lmao.
PS-It would be fun to see Sharukh khan supporters trolling him on social networking sites.
yeah smart *** he was offered a role in Ghajini but he refused to do it so he has absoloutly no intent to work in bollywoodt. If a person is criticising a movie coz its a rip off copy is it wrong?

Well, he isn't wrong, though I don't think its a very professional thing to say.
Many if not most Indian films are rip-offs of Hollywood. I could give plenty of examples but I don't think it's even needed, anyone who has watched a couple of hollywood and bollywood films can tell.

This isn't the era of K3G and Kuch kuch Hotia hai, nothing in novel anymore.

Although this comes out of the Pakistani out of sheer jealousy, they are not really wrong.

SRK and Salman make the worst movies now and they are mostly rip offs.

Well, he isn't wrong, though I don't think its a very professional thing to say.
Many if not most Indian films are rip-offs of Hollywood. I could give plenty of examples but I don't think it's even needed, anyone who has watched a couple of hollywood and bollywood films can tell.

There are many directors who make original movies which are not rip offs and are better than these Khan movies. You must watch those if you are interested.

Raj Hirani, Vishal Bhardwaj, Ashutosh Gowariker, Shoojit Sircar, Anurag Kashyap, Sanjay Leela Bhansali, sometimes Yash Raj films and a few others make original stuff.

Stop watching movies by Bhatts, Karan Johar, Farah and Sajid Khan etc.

Last edited:
I watched Delhi Belly because it was Amir Khan movie. Within 30 minutes of the movie, i knew the end. And i have not watched Hera pheri 2 or whatever. Have watched Lock, Stock and two smoking barrels? Because there is uncanny script resemblance.
now, why would you watch bollywood movie??

Although this comes out of the Pakistani out of sheer jealousy, they are not really wrong.

SRK and Salman make the worst movies now and they are mostly rip offs.

There are many directors who make original movies which are rip offs and are better than these Khan movies. You must watch those if you are interested.

Raj Hirani, Vishal Bhardwaj, Ashutosh Gowariker, Shoojit Sircar, Anurag Kashyap, Sanjay Leela Bhansali, sometimes Yash Raj films and a few others make original stuff.

Stop watching movies by Bhatts, Karan Johar, Farah and Sajid Khan etc.

Srs Karan Johar is the BEST Indian director. K3G is my favourite film followed by Children of Men and Godfather.

yeah smart *** he was offered a role in Ghajini but he refused to do it so he has absoloutly no intent to work in bollywoodt. If a person is criticising a movie coz its a rip off copy is it wrong?
i dont think shaan "critisized" the movie for being a "rip-off"....he just stated the fact.
Hang the SRK followers.

LOL Last time i heard about this guy he was criticizing Ali Zafar and other Pakistan artist who work in India and said that he will never work in or with India. And then Ali Zafar taught him a lesson in a Pakistan Award Show and now he want India and Pakistan to work together. :lol:

now, why would you watch bollywood movie??

I rarely do. Sometimes i am really bored out of my mind. Sometimes it is slow moving day. Sometimes when high, watch it with friends. So a number of reasons.

LOL *******,3rd grade actor like Shaan do not have any place in high budget bollywood movies.
And actors like him would come running if offered a job in 3rd grade mocies lmao.

Back
Top Bottom