What's new

Jemima Goldsmith to host private film screening to raise funds for Pakistan flood victims

This act is nothing but to build a positive image for the Jews and Israel.

The next thing we hear is Pakistan recognizing Israel.

No I am not that naive to fall for this trick. Keep these people away. They are cruel.
Jews and the Jewish state of Israel are two very different things. Also, what do mean by Jew? A Jew can be a person who practices the religion of Judaism or a person who claims to be a descentant of the ancient Jewish people, being either of these or both of these doesn't make one a supporter of Israel by default. There are many Jews who oppose the criminal and apartheid state of Israel. Making any generalization without empirical evidence to back it up is always highly inappropriate.

No I am not that naive to fall for this trick. Keep these people away. They are cruel.
Why you be living, working and paying taxes in a country that fully endorses Israel?

Let me guess you are from the same group of idiots who eat welfare payment every month and bad mouth Canada??

You lot hounded her and her children out of Pakistan by running a slur campaign against her , luckily for Pakistan the love Imran Khan had for he’s country outdoes the love he has for her .

10 of you are not fit to tie her shoelaces .

You lot hounded her and her children out of Pakistan by running a slur campaign against her , luckily for Pakistan the love Imran Khan had for he’s country outdoes the love he has for her .

10 of you are not fit to tie her shoelaces .

I have no intension of tying shoe laces of Jews no matter their beauty or wealth.

I leave that job to low esteem people like you.

Looks like you have great experience in this regard.

Yes in Dealing with morons like you who get government funding, kiss Canadian passport , pay taxes to pro Zionist government and take oath to serve the queen but talk bull shit.

I dare you to post what have you donated for Pakistani / Muslim causes …..
I bet nothing.

Guys , better to mute the idiot than argue with him. Pakistan needs all the help it can get. Every Jew is not a Zionist supporter, we need to educate our people. In order to raise Palestine issue, we need to speak on facts. Emotional and uneducated bunch always hurt the cause.

Meanwhile our own Princess Diana is busy handing out Slanty packs and taking a couple of photos in a staged setting.

At least visit a real relief camp rather than bussing people in to a fake house or tent.

Yes in Dealing with morons like you who get government funding, kiss Canadian passport , pay taxes to pro Zionist government and take oath to serve the queen but talk bull shit.

I dare you to post what have you donated for Pakistani / Muslim causes …..
I bet nothing.
The hypocrisy of these self-righteous clowns knows no limits. My signature exists for people like him.

Meanwhile our own Princess Diana is busy handing out Slanty packs and taking a couple of photos in a staged setting.

At least visit a real relief camp rather than bussing people in to a fake house or tent.
The likes of Diana can never be compared to that waste of space Calibri Queen.

I have no intension of tying shoe laces of Jews no matter their beauty or wealth.

I leave that job to low esteem people like you.
Doesn't living in and serving a pro zionist state such as Canada lower your self-esteem? You should be extremely grateful to the pro zionist Canada for giving you an opportunity for making your and your family's life better.

Who will send forex back to Pakistan? Not people like you.

Overseas Pakistanis like me are bailing out Pakistanis like you.
I'm earning from overseas while living in Pakistan. So yes, people like me are fully capable of earning in forex, living in Pakistan and paying taxes here.

And stop pretending you're living there so you could send forex back and prop up the economy.

I'm earning from overseas while living in Pakistan. So yes, people like me are fully capable of earning in forex, living in Pakistan and paying taxes here.

And stop pretending you're living there so you could send forex back and prop up the economy.
Maybe his ego is far too big to admit that he settled in Canada for a better life even though there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. This self-righteous attitude is toxic, we must always remain humble and be grateful to people, organizations and countries that have helped us in any way as being grateful to them for their favours is being grateful to Allah as reported by Abu Huraira reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Whoever does not thank people has not thanked Allah.”Source: Sunan Abī Dāwūd 4811

Maybe his ego is far too big to admit that he settled in Canada for a better life even though there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. This self-righteous attitude is toxic, we must always remain humble and be grateful to people, organizations and countries that have helped us in any way as being grateful to them for their favours is being grateful to Allah as reported by Abu Huraira reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Whoever does not thank people has not thanked Allah.”Source: Sunan Abī Dāwūd 4811

Beautiful post.
I see enough of this type holding welfare / ODSP types and their demands are as if they have a Royal credit card. They would curse government for not covering the medical services that we consider optional.

They live here and do absolutely nothing to contribute to the society but yet curse Jews for doing something. Almost every charity CEO is Jewish and they raise billions for all causes including many that directly benefit Mulsims …

Guess where our Muslim brothers spend their energy …forcing Muslims not to vote because Voting is haram…

Back
Top Bottom