What's new

Seven Pakistan Army soldiers killed in cross-border firing across LoC

To be honest, the truth is somewhere in the MIDDLE of the narratives that both sides sell to their masses.

Nonetheless, the loss of lives sadden me. This madness should stop and diplomacy should take its course.

RIP. Seven good people ready to sacrifice their life for mother land has dies. This should stop now.
Why should this be stopped? This is the reason why India is always at the receiving end. Because you guys cow down. Stepping down is not the solution....Reaching to the goal is....

Situation on the LOC has been bad since the uri attack, nothing to do with yesterday's CPEC activity. Pakistan will retaliate and kill Indian soldiers and then India will retaliate and kill Pakistani soldiers. This circle of violence should stop it's a lose-lose situation for us both. They should have a dialogue and calm LOC on priority basis. Also Pakistan should take steps to stop infiltration, this will be the biggest confidence building measure and will ensure long term peace at LOC.
which they are not going to take as because that is their biggest asset. So stop dreaming and smell the coffee. THe enemy is firing and killing our soldiers and also glorifying it.....

One of the martyr was from my native village. Had Namaz e Janaza yesterday at 9 pm
A fine bright guy!

Proud of the sacrifices of our people! My district holds a unique honor of having martyr(s) in each and every designated graveyard

Why should this be stopped? This is the reason why India is always at the receiving end. Because you guys cow down. Stepping down is not the solution....Reaching to the goal is....

which they are not going to take as because that is their biggest asset. So stop dreaming and smell the coffee. THe enemy is firing and killing our soldiers and also glorifying it.....

In that case we will do whatever is required to make the infiltration costly for Pakistan both on the LOC and inside Pakistan

You are talking about war and you want to keep the economy talk crap aside??

I think you have a point and you are rite,even if they stop ceasefire violation they will not stop infiltration and low cost proxy war against us,They cannot fight directly with us,but will keep sending and arming terrorist.

In that case we will do whatever is required to make the infiltration costly for Pakistan both on the LOC and inside Pakistan
I think thats what they are doing it now,any more URI like incidents and response is s...........
Even after hiding more causality.

First prove Pakistan do that, and you push through Afghanistan and Iran we have captured serving Indian military officers working for terror in Pakistan, do you have any?

What CIWS it use to destroy incoming munitions?
I think it detects and related the location, and other folks take it out. Range is 6km. Needless to say I just stumbled over this news at a Turkish newspaper and have no other clue. If you search by ASELSAN SERHAT you'll find a YouTube video..

Well you are right. We are not going to stop. We have already inflicted heavy casualties on Indians. More than us. 14 dead. 1 captured alive. There is no reason to give respite to you after all this massive beating. More Indian soldiers are going to die in a few days. Keep checking Indian media for more details. Lets f*ck this ceasefire. India is not the country worth it. It only deserves bullet and mortars. Time to hit each other hard as possible. We are doing fine for now.

Well you are right. We are not going to stop. We have already inflicted heavy casualties on Indians. More than us. 14 dead. 1 captured alive. There is no reason to give respite to you after all this massive beating. More Indian soldiers are going to die in a few days. Keep checking Indian media for more details. Lets f*ck this ceasefire. India is not the country worth it. It only deserves bullet and mortars. Time to hit each other hard as possible. We are doing fine for now.
I would not trust someone who has disowned its own men in the past,you too shouldnot unless you dont want to come out of your little world.

The Question is that it is India who wanted to come deep inside Pakistan :"the cold start doctrine" not the other way around!, So you are just blabbering for nothing, maybe you are hurt somehow that you are not Russia!? and please go complain to your friend who started comparison with Russia and Germany.. it made no sense. the same as your response.. because it is based on a BS premise..
Read history and findout what happened and why germany was defeated by russians.

Cold start dsnt mean coming deap inside Pakistan.

AS a response to your usual blabbering against India........If I remember correctly there was a bomb blast recently in Pakistan and now it is becoming daily news ..So by that logic, Pakistan is a not a country worth to exist. It is a terrorists breeding ground and the terrorists of worst form, who are killing their own people in propagating the worst form of so called their ideology. First control that hatred among yourself before lecturing India.
We have Indian media to tell us the news, your media is totally controlled by your government and they dont even tell the general public the kind of damage they receive from Indian forces every day.

Abid shaka's message for PM Modi . Please use headphones while watching this video .
Shakal se hi chu**ya llag raha hai yeh...kaun hai yeh?

AS a response to your usual blabbering against India........If I remember correctly there was a bomb blast recently in Pakistan and now it is becoming daily news ..So by that logic, Pakistan is a not a country worth to exist. It is a terrorists breeding ground and the terrorists of worst form, who are killing their own people in propagating the worst form of so called their ideology. First control that hatred among yourself before lecturing India.
We have Indian media to tell us the news, your media is totally controlled by your government and they dont even tell the general public the kind of damage they receive from Indian forces every day.

Shakal se hi chu**ya llag raha hai yeh...kaun hai yeh?

He lives in liyaari karachi , he is very famous for these kind of videos . Charsi hai :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom