What's new

Seven Pakistan Army soldiers killed in cross-border firing across LoC

I am surprised that ISPR declared this. Otherwise if they were to be believed from the past one and half months there have been no military casualty on their side despite heavy exchanges on the border. Perhaps this was too heavy of a loss to hide.

I think it detects and related the location, and other folks take it out. Range is 6km. Needless to say I just stumbled over this news at a Turkish newspaper and have no other clue. If you search by ASELSAN SERHAT you'll find a YouTube video..

Good, but China can provide complete system with laser weapon if Pakistan asked.

We lost war to china,our army never said we won.
There is no high moral ground here its basic commonsence,you ask questions when things dont add up,thats how you make them accountable not beleiving them blindly.

You are trying to get to the moral high ground which never existed. Jump off it. It doesn't belong to you. :lol:

I am surprised that ISPR declared this. Otherwise if they were to be believed from the past one and half months there have been no military casualty on their side despite heavy exchanges on the border. Perhaps this was too heavy of a loss to hide.

They declared casualties when they happened. Obviously they won't declared something that didn't happen.

Since India and Pakitan were a single nation then.

If Indian population served - Afghan - Persian - British and what not, so did Pakistani.

And since this India-Pakistan scenario, relative strength of India and Pakistan matters.

So yes, yours is a pipe dream.

Pakistanis dont believe in serving but believe that those foreigners gifted them with a new religion of peace.

When you want to hop, why hop only 7 lakh. Hope more. We have 125 crore population. You have a great room to up your figures.

Fortunately I'm not from Indian.

Very surprising they admitted to some of the many casualties they have suffered. Perhaps to silence the critics making enquiries about the deaths over the last 2 months.

If Pakistan says 7 killed, then going by their history the total dead in the last 2 months would be at least 21+.

Rest in Peace.

Very surprising they admitted to some of the many casualties they have suffered. Perhaps to silence the critics making enquiries about the deaths over the last 2 months.

If Pakistan says 7 killed, then going by their history the total dead in the last 2 months would be at least 21+.

Rest in Peace.
I guess its time that India also admit their 100+ causalities over the past 2 months

The my 1st baap of Pakistanis which is US has a new president elect!
To play victim card and get those Falcons they are playing this nautanki. They want to show that India is agressor and Pakistan is so helpless victim.

samjhe? :D But they will fail, because when marasi sartaj azis when land in India he will be asked who sent the Terrorist to Mumbai and Uri and Pathankot and arrest Hafiz and Dawood.

Pakistan will deny and then again their F16 will be blocked because Trump is sensitive about Islamic terrorism and it is good. Because Now India will do and more surgical strikes.

Pakistan bohot maar khaney wala hai ab!
Lol...tu kitna bara hoga aor ? Seriously ja ksi mental doctor sa check karwa , yeh bhashin apni stupid janta ko suna bari wah wah hogi tari ..very sad for u that we pakistanies still think India is same as like was in 1947..lol tmary bary bhi yeh marny Waly khwab daikhty mar gay tum bhi mar jaogay..anyways we still waiting for when shuppa pawa endia going to attack pakistan with it's mighty modern technology.. Hahaha sarkon par tati kar k maro gay pakistan ko kea ? Lol

Last edited:
People who played Chess seriously would not be making such dastardly comments here..

Causal chess player only thinks about his strategy and makes his moves. He does not apply his brains as to what the opponents moves are.

Most here are like casual chess players. they only look at what they have and what they can do. They do not for a minute consider what the opponent has and what their moves can be.

Fortunately for both our nations, our military heads are NOT casual chess players.

I am not lecturing India. I am just saying that India deserves nothing but bullets and mortars since it is an aggressor. Guess my words hurt you so much that you had to hide behind crimes of your brothers in ISIS and TTP to save face. Even you agree that there shouldn't be any ceasefire.
Since when ISIS and TTP become brothers of Hindus. Its Muslims who keeps on claiming Muslim brotherhood. The Ulema is Islam term, or are you questioning you two nation theory which Jinnah was very profoundly used in 1947?
You guys are very confused. You need to sit down and take few deep breaths to calm your losing minds.

It has jokers like Arnab Goswami etc that issues certificates of nationalism every night at 9 PM IST.
Even thugh you know he is joker still you listen to him..Seems you like your fellow brother. Good, now you can claim to be pakistani joker as well. I will promote your daily show in India if it is worth watching.

The day when 7 Pakistani soldiers martyred, India lost 11 soldiers on the same day. India must show some courage to accept the losses. Army Chief Raheel Shareef talking to media.:sniper:.

He was determined that Pakistan army and other armed forces are capable of responding more quickly and effectively then they think. We are trained in situations like that and for situations like that. To deal with them, and we like dealing them.I'm proud to be a citizen of a country who's army chief is General Raheel Shareef. On an honest note time is not that far away that i'll also be someones proud for being in Pakistan Air Force , serving as GD Pilot ♥. Pakistan Zindahbaad :pakistan:

15036345_10154365085507663_4969606200629095496_n.jpg
15036210_10154365085332663_3330061379707646832_n.jpg
15078555_10154365085312663_1003453241248747018_n.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom