What's new

Seven Pakistan Army soldiers killed in cross-border firing across LoC

ISPR must release propaganda pictures, live from the frontline, otherwise, this shaheed will remain a victory for the Indian media propaganda machine, we need pictures from live artillery fire of Pakistan Army on Indian posts like that:

ALLAH HU AKBAR CHECK FROM 01:18
Unbenannt.PNG

@Areesh @Rafi @Sarge

I would not trust someone who has disowned its own men in the past,you too shouldnot unless you dont want to come out of your little world.

This running back again and again to Kargil war is too boring now. Guess we would have to wait for the death of this brainwashed generation so that next Indian nation might come up with something new.

AS a response to your usual blabbering against India........If I remember correctly there was a bomb blast recently in Pakistan and now it is becoming daily news ..So by that logic, Pakistan is a not a country worth to exist. It is a terrorists breeding ground and the terrorists of worst form, who are killing their own people in propagating the worst form of so called their ideology. First control that hatred among yourself before lecturing India.
We have Indian media to tell us the news, your media is totally controlled by your government and they dont even tell the general public the kind of damage they receive from Indian forces every day.

I am not lecturing India. I am just saying that India deserves nothing but bullets and mortars since it is an aggressor. Guess my words hurt you so much that you had to hide behind crimes of your brothers in ISIS and TTP to save face. Even you agree that there shouldn't be any ceasefire.

India media is a joke. Just like the joke of a nation that it represents. It has jokers like Arnab Goswami etc that issues certificates of nationalism every night at 9 PM IST. This is the joke that you jokers have in your country as media. Pakistan doesn't have that. Pakistani media is free and can even criticize Pakistani establishment when needed. We have the lead for now. And we both agree that Pakistan should further extend it.

RIP Soldiers. There are many threads to fight. leave this thread to offer condolence.

Inna LILLAH e wa inna ELLAIH e raji'oon

Rest in Peace Bravehearts.

I am surprised nothing is mentioned in Indian media nor Indian government commented anything about those 7 Pakistan soldiers killed.

You are offering condolences to those who kill our people using all means possible including sending over terrorists?

What's the matter with you?
calm down bro. Dead soldiers should be given respect from whichever country they are. they were also fighting for their country like our soldiers.

This running back again and again to Kargil war is too boring now. Guess we would have to wait for the death of this brainwashed generation so that next Indian nation might come up with something new.
Who is brainwashed ? A person who still believes the same organisation which has a history full of lies or the one questioning it.:-),i guess we have to wait for a decade till someone retires and writes a book on it.

calm down bro. Dead soldiers should be given respect from whichever country they are. they were also fighting for their country like our soldiers.
Do you see Indians disrespecting their dead soldiers,but you will see 9.5 out of 10 Pakistanies disrespecting our soldiers when they fall.even in this thread you see the comments of Pakistanies abusing Indians.
We are a nation who respect their dead and gave they deacent burial when they disowned their own.

Who is brainwashed ? A person who still believes the same organisation which has a history full of lies or the one questioning it.:-),i guess we have to wait for a decade till someone retires and writes a book on it.

I don't see you questioning Indian army. So you are definitely questioning an institution with past full of lies.

I don't see you questioning Indian army. So you are definitely questioning an institution with past full of lies.
We have when,2+2 dsnt equal to 4,thats why you see our army taking orders from the civilan govt,we will ask questings and rip the army if they tell us they won all the wars and on the map the size of the country reduces,we will rip the army if they disown our dead soldier as not ours.and we trust our army and also know most of our politicians are corrupt still we wont ask or army to takeover because we want out army answerable.:-)

We have when,2+2 dsnt equal to 4,thats why you see our army taking orders from the civilan govt,we will ask questings and rip the army if they tell us they won all the wars and on the map the size of the country reduces,we will rip the army if they disown our dead soldier as not ours.and we trust our army and also know most of our politicians are corrupt still we wont ask or army to takeover because we want out army answerable.:-)

You have lost wars.

You have corruption

You believe in all claims of your army

Get off the high moral ground that you want to climb please. :)

Nope, there is no news of any heavy guns being moved.

Heavy guns like Bofors, come under army's artillery regiments and not paramilitary forces.

A Pakistani post, like an Indian one holds 3 soldiers, no more, no less.

Even weeks before this incident there have been videos released by BSF, shot on night vision devices, showing Pakistani border post being completely destroyed, by artillery fire.

You don't even have a basic idea of what you're saying, its called pseudo intellectualism...Bhimber is at LOC ...BSF and Rangers dont face each other...its the armies who are eye ball to eye ball...and heavy artillery is being used by both sides ...Pak reciprocated after India used it !!!

You have lost wars.

You have corruption

You believe in all claims of your army

Get off the high moral ground that you want to climb please. :)
We lost war to china,our army never said we won.
There is no high moral ground here its basic commonsence,you ask questions when things dont add up,thats how you make them accountable not beleiving them blindly.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom