What's new

Seven Pakistan Army soldiers killed in cross-border firing across LoC

P.s. This is a Pakistani forum and ANY disrespect shown towards soliders ESPECIALLY at a time when the Country is mourning loss is asking for a ban. It's insensitive and extremely shallow. There's nothing unreasonable about that.

Dialogues/debates are healthy and can be exchanged. But there's a time and place. This thread isn't it.

Show some respect.

Death to 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists scum roaches in IOK. I hope Pak Army will thrash these rag tag goons.

Death to 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists scum roaches in IOK. I hope Pak Army will thrash these rag tag goons.

If wishes were horses, then beggars would ride.

I think Pakistanis forget, Indian army is far larger and far stronger than Pakistan's, in every sense.

If wishes were horses, then beggars would ride.

I think Pakistanis forget, Indian army is far larger and far stronger than Pakistan's, in every sense.

Ho gi. Hamein kya?

In the past this large population served Afghans, Persians, Middle Easterns, British and what not.

Ho gi. Hamein kya?

In the past this large population served Afghans, Persians, Middle Easterns, British and what not.

Since India and Pakitan were a single nation then.

If Indian population served - Afghan - Persian - British and what not, so did Pakistani.

And since this India-Pakistan scenario, relative strength of India and Pakistan matters.

So yes, yours is a pipe dream.

Being a large army doesn't always necessarily mean strong. History has proved this. So 'every sense' should be revised.

People are free to discuss this matter on a separate thread. Don't contaminate this. As I said, show some respect.

And as for being third rate, I am sure you must be really proud that 93000 of you surrendered to a 3rd rate army.
It was not 93,000, the number you have quoted includes thousands of civil servants and their families, and what beat us was our situation in regards to logistics , not the lame, slow, immobile and predictable elephant that is the Indian army.Kudos

P.s. This is a Pakistani forum and ANY disrespect shown towards soliders ESPECIALLY at a time when the Country is mourning loss is asking for a ban. It's insensitive and extremely shallow. There's nothing unreasonable about that.

Dialogues/debates are healthy and can be exchanged. But there's a time and place. This thread isn't it.

Show some respect.
I really appreciate and strongly encourage you! Thanks

Being a large army doesn't always necessarily mean strong. History has proved this. So 'every sense' should be revised.

People are free to discuss this matter on a separate thread. Don't contaminate this. As I said, show some respect.

As Stalin said, Quantity is a quality of its own.

Despite the fact German army was better trained, better equipped than larger Soviet armies. They were crushed.

Here we have Indian and Pakistani armies,

Who are almost equally trained, but Indian army is better equipped, has larger much larger budget and the army itself is much larger than Pakistan's.

What do you think, would be the result ?

P.S - This thread has ran for thirty pages and has had host different matters being discussed, and not just condolences .
Create a separate thread for mourning, but clarify in the title itself.

Despite the fact German army was better trained, better equipped than larger Soviet armies. They were crushed.

Who are almost equally trained, but Indian army is better equipped, has larger much larger budget and the army itself is much larger than Pakistan's.

P.S - This thread has ran for thirty pages and has had host different matters being discussed, and not just condolences .
Bad example , the cold killed almost a million German soldiers during the Russian campaign..India is no Russia geographically.. The results here will be India loosing as much soldiers if not more..

I really appreciate and strongly encourage you! Thanks

Thank you. Just find it extremely rude and out of order to have debates on a thread that breaks the news on loss of soldiers. Extremely inappropriate.

No. A separate thread to mourn losses will not be made. This thread was specifically entitled to the Shaheeds.

It's common sense, you don't need to specify or state the obvious. It's just courtesy which you and many others obviously lack.

Numbers don't mean anything.

I could outline and throw many facts, incidents, but I'll refrain from doing so on THIS thread.

My statement was general. But if the shoe fits, feel free to wear it.

Now please, refrain from contributing in a way which provokes and encourages others to retaliate. Thank you.

Nope, there is no news of any heavy guns beinWhg moved.
Of Course there are not going to be any news of heavy guns being moved; no sane-country on earth would reveal this type of information in any type of conflict.

A Pakistani post, like an Indian one holds 3 soldiers, no more, no less.
Hah, you're quite wrong. I've lived a couple miles from the border and would pay occasional trips to ranger posts and working boundaries. Small posts hold up to 8-15 soldiers while larger posts can hold up to over 30. Posts have living quarters, offices, armory, bunkers, even small gymnasiums, gardens and mosques.
If you don't know what you're talking about, then it's best not to talk at all.

Even weeks before this incident there have been videos released by BSF, shot on night vision devices, showing Pakistani border post being completely destroyed, by artillery fire.
We don't deny that. During skirmishes major posts are evacuated (same goes for Indian side) and soldiers take shelter in underground bunkers, trenches or retreat to a safe distance. Destroyed posts are rebuilt within 48 hours.

Since India and Pakitan were a single nation then.
When?

Bad example , the cold killed almost a million German soldiers during the Russian campaign..India is no Russia geographically.. The results here will be India loosing as much soldiers if not more..

It was equally cold for Russian soldier too.

Russian lost 20 million people at the hands of Germany alone, more than three times the losses suffered by Germany against all the allies.

And Still Russia won.

Who are almost equally trained
Looking at recent performance, I wouldn't say that. Pakistan Army acknowledges that it cannot beat India in quantitative terms and thus has to close the gap by amping up its quality; which it has precisely done. Pakistani soldiers, individually are one step ahead of Indian counterparts in almost every aspect; whether it's training, equipment or morale.

Indian army is better equipped
Again, I wouldn't say that. The Indian army is facing a hidden crisis; it's severely under equipped. You think Indian soldiers are better equipped when BSF is being fed spoiled food and your military is struggling to even supply soldiers with basic helmets or even boots. Comeone man... Indian soldiers have WW2 era helmets and are either really malnutritioned or overly obese.
The Indian Military is undersupplied and in any case of war, it'll take only 20 days before the Indian Army completely runs out of ammunition.

has larger much larger budget
Of Course, larger armies require larger budgets. Saudi Arabia and Israel have the same budget ratio as India to Pakistan; but who do you think would win in a war?

The result would be a simple flat out stalemate; neither sides would gain any important territory and the war itself will be devastating.

It was equally cold for Russian soldier too.

Russian lost 20 million people at the hands of Germany alone, more than three times the losses suffered by Germany against all the allies.

And Still Russia won.
I won with the help of the allies..yes true Russia lost 20 million people in that campaign.. The Germans were in the open while the Russians were hiding till the hardest period of the winter and then attacked the stuck and freezing German soldiers..
maxresdefault.jpg

So, on topic , India can never dream of that happening..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom