What's new

Serving Indian army officer on bomb charge!

today i read in news that - these dumb idiots were trying to make hindu state. with help of nepal and israel. Its so bloody stupid how we the genration are tryign to be more logical and secular and a bunch of idiots are just doing gud gobar (stupid stuff) .

now as we point finger at Pakistan we need to prove that we wont let any of this stuff happen on our land.
( but as we know its so easy to find such bass-turds every where)
hope we get these terrorist to what they deserve.
Revealed: Lt Col wanted to create Hindu rashtra

Mumbai: The MCOCA court will debate the mammoth 4,000 page chargesheet submitted by the Anti-Terrorism Squad on Thursday. The chargesheet reveals radical intentions of creating a separate Hindu nation and extensive attempts by the saffron terror brigade to network with Israel and Nepal.

Suspended Army man Lt Col Prasad Purohit, Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur and Swami Dayanand Pandey are allegedly the key perpetartors of saffron terror. According to the Anti-Terrorism Squad (ATS) the transcripts of audio video recordings recovered from Dayanand Pandey's laptop is evidence enough to prove that Purohit had already kicked off efforts to liason with establishments in Nepal and Israel to set up a separate Hindu rashtra.

In a meeting which was attended by Dayanand Pandey alias Sudhakar Dwivedi, Delhi based Dr R P Singh, a Col Bappaditya Dhar, Himani Sawarkar and others, Purohit is seen and heard saying: "Israel se maine jo sampark kiya hai, hamara ek captain Israel hoke aa gaya hai. Very positive response from their side, unhone ye kaha hai ki you show us something on the ground, humne unko sirf paper diya tha. Woh ye bole wait and watch for six months. ("I have contacted Israel and one of our captains has been to Israel. There has been a very positive response from their side. They have said show us something on the ground because we have just shown them everything on paper right now. They said wait and watch for six months.")

IMO Purohit is an a$$hole and should be punished severely.

I have a question though, this guy belongs to army then he should be court marshalled instead of civil court. but why are they taking him to civil court?

Don't worry about me mate,just watch yourself...........take it as you give it.

sir smooth operator why does it seem that you smoke something ill before typing here. things hardly make any meaning,

if its a personal attack on someone please keep keep them safe with in your rear locker.

as for mr. purohit is concern i bet he will meet his fate. if sensibility prevail as we (india) cant afford ourselves to be in fault in front of international community.

And why is that? Because he ended up killing a lot of Pakistani's? Please keep your Mentally challenged opinions to yourself.

Dear Admin,honey explain this to me too..............
I hope i wasn't the only bloke who was warned for insulting other members :)

Dear Admin,honey explain this to me too..............
I hope i wasn't the only bloke who was warned for insulting other members :)

You still haven't elaborated your disgusting, sympathizing attitude for Prohit. Stop trolling around if you don't have anything to say without a hint of severe degeneracy.

I won't pretend that i have too many sympathies towards Pakistanis and i wasn't aware such sentiments were a prerequisite to being member here or that my posts must reflect such feelings............i haven't abused Pakistanis,that much i can assure.

Pakistanis openly tolerate groups or individual who have lot of Indian blood on their hands.......

Any word on who were Lt. Col. Purohit's accomplices in the Malegaon...Obviously he did not do it all alone...Right...

Wow, take a look at the words "It may not be the usual suspect" you may interpret it as you like....

EDIT:Also below is a picture of Lt. Col. Prasand Purohit (According to Timesnow.tv)

"Lieutenant Colonel Prasad Shrikant Purohit, prime accused in the Malegaon blast (File photo)" -Source:http://www.timesnow.tv/NewsDtls.aspx?NewsID=27001

"Srinagar: Against the backdrop of arrest of Lt Col Srikant Prasad Purohit in connection with Malegaon blast, Army Chief General Deepak Kapoor said steps are being taken to prevent involvement of its officers in terror attacks.

Kapoor also assured against Purohit under Army laws once and in case the case against him is proved in a civilian court of law.

"There are a large number of steps we are taking to ensure that such repetition (of officers involved in blasts) does not take place", the Army chief said.

"Once anything gets proved as far as the officer (Lt Col Purohit) is concerned, appropriate disciplinary action will be taken as per the law of the army," Kapoor told a news channel in an interview at Uri in Jammu and Kashmir.

Assuring that the army already has internal checks, he said there were a large number of them (procedures) to look at profiles and postings."

Source:
http://ibnlive.in.com/news/army-chief-assures-no-more-malegaons/77935-3.html?from=rssfeed

Hopefully this will add to this discussion and get this thread back on track from the derailment it has been hit with.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom