What's new

Serviceability of Su-30, helicopter fleet have risen over 60 per cent: Manohar Parrikar

Meh...Nothing intelligent can be expected from a country of religiously indoctrinated herds following their military masters- a country where leading physicists support an invention which violates the first law of thermodynamics. What a bunch. :lol:
Yes talk about morons, who feel brave by attacking players performers and authors, a society where Patil feels proud calling it's self Peter and basanti runs into field wearing a skirt ....talk about the crow....:lol:
Or reducing the armament on own naval ships due to the fear of an Indian attack. Which self respecting military does that ? :lol:

I was talking about propaganda genius, not any war.
Then again how many militarise loose their direction and ends up losing it's equipment on the other side or sits on it's sorry a$$ for a whole year and turns with it's tail between legs. :laugh:

And give it you best shot let's see what have you got to prove your self....remember you people descend on PDF to learn so make the most of your contact with civilisation.

You can beat your drum of preeminence like a Pakistani here & there but fact is serviceability has reached to 63% at present & as the amendments are done on Russian export policies we can now get spares made by domestic vendors..46% to 63% is a huge jump.Coming years it would peg 80% without a doubt..:D
BTW it would be really wonderful to know the fleet availability of your mighty F16s..Cause your competency to produce any indigenous spares is less than squat & I am sure uncle sam wouldn't give you license for such..:blah:
Learn to walk before aiming to run Indian.
WE don't exactly licence manufacture the F-16s like you do the SU-30.
And then there's off course the 30 year old Tejas , now shall we compare that with JF-17.

And then there's off course the 30 year old Tejas , now shall we compare that with JF-17.
JF 17 is no Pakistani jet.It's a Pakistani variant of FC-1 Xiaolong.
I am sure Pakistani fleet availability is also maintained by China itself as every part is made in China including paint..

Yes talk about morons, who feel brave by attacking players performers and authors, a society where Patil feels proud calling it's self Peter and basanti runs into field wearing a skirt ....talk about the crow....:lol:

Good luck with the water car & jehadies , jammie :lol:.

And look who is talking about persecuting authors & performers- A Pakistani. I don't even want to talk about your theocratic society which has already been stereotyped for reasons we all know. Like shooting a girl for going to school. :lol:

Then again how many militarise loose their direction and ends up losing it's equipment on the other side or sits on it's sorry a$$ for a whole year and turns with it's tail between legs. :laugh:

Haha, still spewing crap, aren't you ? Can't deal with the truth about Su 30 MKI's serviceability ?

And it's 'militaries', genius

Develop an effing microlight aircraft without Chinese help, then we can compare

Availability of Su30s are only around 50%.

This is a reality Indians need to accept

And who the hell are you to declare this ? IAF CAS ?

Surprising even with under 46% availability , PAF dint attack India. Now with over 60% availability PAF will go out of business.

Windy , shutdown the spare parts shop and start a cycle puncture shop in afghanistan . Swear we wont attack your cycles!:P

Availability of Su30s are only around 50%.
This is a reality Indians need to accept

I understand you bro, You are giving more credit than what it deserves. I heard availability of su30 is 9.999857837373680%.

All these ppl are fools (regardless of the nation) that they are considering/discussing direct news from defence minister of a nation, When we have such a reliable source as youself on pdf.

So pls share us the other news aswell like did kattapa really kill bahubali

Good luck with the water car & jehadies , jammie :lol:.

And look who is talking about persecuting authors & performers- A Pakistani. I don't even want to talk about your theocratic society which has already been stereotyped for reasons we all know. Like shooting a girl for going to school. :lol:

Haha, still spewing crap, aren't you ? Can't deal with the truth about Su 30 MKI's serviceability ?

And it's 'militaries', genius

Develop an effing microlight aircraft without Chinese help, then we can compare

And who the hell are you to declare this ? IAF CAS ?

Buddy indians always proclaimed that they had near 100% use of the su30 until they were slapped in the face with the reality that at any one time only 46% were available. I would suggest it was around 30%

Now the real figure is between 40% & 50%

This is the reality, at some point this will be admitted

Su30 availability is still below 50% guranteed
Good time to penetrate with those Chinese fighters.

Buddy indians always proclaimed that they had near 100% use of the su30 until they were slapped in the face with the reality that at any one time only 46% were available. I would suggest it was around 30%

Pakistanis also say they won all war against India ,earth is flat,JF 17 is Pakistani.
Poor people always complain.:D

Meh...

Indian Defence Minister has more credibility than your rants on any given day.

No aircraft would have 100% serviceability during peacetime.

Meh...

Indian Defence Minister has more credibility than your rants on any given day.

No aircraft would have 100% serviceability during peacetime.
Even as per 2016 report French report they are using Rafales with 47% serviceability rate..
Only mighty Pakistan has 100% rate & they are gonna conquer whole Asia:lol:

Back
Top Bottom