What's new

Serviceability of Su-30, helicopter fleet have risen over 60 per cent: Manohar Parrikar

Good luck with the water car & jehadies , jammie :lol:
And good luck with the Beef menu, Incredible India, shining India, make in India and make Indians fool.
And look who is talking about persecuting authors & performers- A Pakistani. I don't even want to talk about your theocratic society which has already been stereotyped for reasons we all know. Like shooting a girl for going to school. :lol:

The likes of Om Puri never complained and look who is mouthing off, calling yourself secular and biggest democracy but people get lynched for even eating their diet.

Haha, still spewing crap, aren't you ? Can't deal with the truth about Su 30 MKI's servicability ?

It's 'militaries', genius
Well suck on it, wonder which idiot is talking about water car in the so called military subjects.

Develop an effing microlight aircraft without Chinese help, then we can compare
With all the international input, after 30 years you are still dragging your Tejas on a trailer, at least with Chinese help, we make them fly.

And who the hell are you to declare this ? IAF CAS ?
Pop your head out and you will know.

Good luck with the water car & jehadies , jammie :lol:.

And look who is talking about persecuting authors & performers- A Pakistani. I don't even want to talk about your theocratic society which has already been stereotyped for reasons we all know. Like shooting a girl for going to school. :lol:

Haha, still spewing crap, aren't you ? Can't deal with the truth about Su 30 MKI's serviceability ?

And it's 'militaries', genius

Develop an effing microlight aircraft without Chinese help, then we can compare

And who the hell are you to declare this ? IAF CAS ?
Shooting a girl or going to school..agreed with you not so much proud of, but who on earth Marries a dog except in your country, looks like your new generation would be a hybrid of dog and a bitch..no wonder why people say indiots barks a lot....hahahahaha

Shooting a girl or going to school..agreed with you not so much proud of, but who on earth Marries a dog except in your country, looks like your new generation would be a hybrid of dog and a bitch..no wonder why people say indiots barks a lot....hahahahaha
How many Indians have you seen marrying dog?:lol:
You don't have census on social issues since last 20 years.You can't even keep basic norm to track your population how can you track your rape,honor killings,day light shooting.So talk about usual like throwing grenades on every domestic jhagra.Even goats aren't safe..

And good luck with the Beef menu, Incredible India, shining India, make in India and make Indians fool.

Beef is freely available in many states of India. And BTW, several international organizations have also declare us as the fastest growing world economy. So good luck with the CPEC & 'dollars will flow through the drains' nonsense.

CNN : India's economic growth is still the envy of the world

The likes of Om Puri never complained and look who is mouthing off, calling yourself secular and biggest democracy but people get lynched for even eating their diet.

False equivalence. Despite any beef lynching crime, India is still a secular democracy whereas your country is still a theocracy which constitutionally discriminates & persecutes minorities.

And here is what the world thinks of Indian democracy.

The Democracy Index is an index compiled by the UK based Economist Intelligence Unit, that measures the state of democracy in 167 countries, of which 166 are sovereign states and 165 are UN member states. The index is based on 60 indicators grouped in five different categories measuring pluralism, civil liberties, and political culture. In addition to a numeric score and a ranking, the index categorizes countries as one of four regime types full democracies, flawed democracies, hybrid regimes and authoritarian regimes.

2015_Democracy_Index.svg

Last time I checked Om Puri didn't have to leave India like several Pakistani authors.

Well suck on it, wonder which idiot is talking about water car in the so called military subjects.

And I wonder which idiot talks about pigeons in this thread. Oh, one from a country where leading nuclear scientist believe non sense like water car.

With all the international input, after 30 years you are still dragging your Tejas on a trailer, at least with Chinese help, we make them fly.

Meh... what is this ? And when will we see a Pakistani developed microlight ?

And this ?

Flying-Daggers-45-Induction-01-XL.jpg

at least with Chinese help, we make them fly.

Chinese help ? More like Chinese doing everything for you. With 5 aerospace vendors, I'm sure than you can make an F 22 raptor all by yourself.

https://defence.pk/threads/list-of-iso-9001-2008-certified-aerospace-suppliers-by-nation.296022/

Pop your head out and you will know.

Yeah right. A Pakistani troll on pdf knows more than our defense minister on serviceability of the MKI. I wonder who gave you that information- ISI or MI6 ?

your new generation would be a hybrid of dog and a bitch.

Is that a description of you yourself ? Or the populace of your motherland in general ?

The good news is.... GoI has identified the real issues and started working on it..... We may take time to reach the targeted level of availability...... But the steps are on the right direction.....

Beef is freely available in many states of India. And BTW, several international organizations have also declare us as the fastest growing world economy. So good luck with the CPEC & 'dollars will flow through the drains' nonsense.

CNN : India's economic growth is still the envy of the world

False equivalence. Despite any beef lynching crime, India is still a secular democracy whereas your country is still a theocracy which constitutionally discriminates & persecutes minorities.

And here is what the world thinks of Indian democracy.

The Democracy Index is an index compiled by the UK based Economist Intelligence Unit, that measures the state of democracy in 167 countries, of which 166 are sovereign states and 165 are UN member states. The index is based on 60 indicators grouped in five different categories measuring pluralism, civil liberties, and political culture. In addition to a numeric score and a ranking, the index categorizes countries as one of four regime types full democracies, flawed democracies, hybrid regimes and authoritarian regimes.

2015_Democracy_Index.svg

Last time I checked Om Puri didn't have to leave India like several Pakistani authors.

And I wonder which idiot talks about pigeons in this thread. Oh, one from a country where leading nuclear scientist believe non sense like water car.

Meh... what is this ? And when will we see a Pakistani developed microlight ?

And this ?

Flying-Daggers-45-Induction-01-XL.jpg

Chinese help ? More like Chinese doing everything for you. With 5 aerospace vendors, I'm sure than you can make an F 22 raptor all by yourself.

https://defence.pk/threads/list-of-iso-9001-2008-certified-aerospace-suppliers-by-nation.296022/

Yeah right. A Pakistani troll on pdf knows more than our defense minister on serviceability of the MKI. I wonder who gave you that information- ISI or MI6 ?

Is that a description of you yourself ? Or the populace of your motherland in general ?
They have only few points left to grind on.
In only internal politics of India beef & such c$raps are relevant..Even part of Hindus consume beef & are sold in India openly.Nowhere beef is banned.Even Muslims in India are well aware about that..
It's funny to see specially on Facebook & Twitter these sab ka thekadar Pakistanis try to incite Muslims in India & in response they get their wind jammed in back..:lol:24*7 busy justifying how superior they are.

In only internal politics of India beef & such c$raps are relevant..Even part of Hindus consume beef & are sold in India openly.Nowhere beef is banned.Even Muslims in India are well aware about that..
It's funny to see specially on Facebook & Twitter these sab ka thekadar Pakistanis try to incite Muslims in India & in response they get their wind jammed in back..:lol:24*7 busy justifying how superior they are

True. I have observed this for myself.

Since when you started issuing credibility certificate for Indian Raksha mantri....... Ok let me ask you how much credibility do you attach to your raksha manthri (if you have one )
Well firstly your dear country fellows , whom you have just come to defend seem to be experts on everything associated with Pakistan.... now coming to your question, please don't paint all with an Indian brush, you may have a so called raksha manthri, we have a wazir-e- difah....or simply minister of defence.
I wouldn't swear by him but at least he never considers Pakistani army as some mythological creatures and since you seem oblivious to his presence, which only means, unlike your weekend warrior, he is not prone to issue a statement a day.

They have only few points left to grind on.
It's funny to see specially on Facebook & Twitter these sab ka thekadar Pakistanis try to incite Muslims in India & in response they get their wind jammed in back..:lol:24*7 busy justifying how superior they are.
Your statements are as pathetic as your own fake ID....you people crawl on PDF all day like cockroaches only to blabber your so called superiority , i guess it's needed to feed your tiny egos.
I have the perfect term to describe you but i guess i will not go down to your pathetic level.

Well firstly your dear country fellows , whom you have just come to defend seem to be experts on everything associated with Pakistan

Wrong.... I am not here to defend anyone, I dont intend to as at times i myself do not agree with their view points and they are quite capable of defending themselves......... I am just replying to your post on its merit......
now coming to your question, please don't paint all with an Indian brush, you may have a so called raksha manthri, we have a wazir-e- difah....or simply minister of defence.

No I am not painting it with Indian brush (in fact just asked one guy not to paint indian scenario using pakistani brush in another thread) and i am aware of the difference between the nations... Uthna tho experience and knowledge hein mere dosth.....

I wouldn't swear by him but at least he never considers Pakistani army as some mythological creatures and since you seem oblivious to his presence, which only means, unlike your weekend warrior, he is not prone to issue a statement a day.

I do not know if you know how political leaders behave in south asia...... I know how they behave.....Since you seems to be happy with your "Raksha Mantri", I am ok...... The role of raksha mantri is totally different from your case, and I see a minister who look at the issues in hand try to resolve the issues...... percentage may vary but i look at the intent and direction which they take.... And this guy seems to be a better choice than previous one.....

You can disagree as much as you want.....

Well firstly your dear country fellows , whom you have just come to defend seem to be experts on everything associated with Pakistan.... now coming to your question, please don't paint all with an Indian brush, you may have a so called raksha manthri, we have a wazir-e- difah....or simply minister of defence.

Your statements are as pathetic as your own fake ID....you people crawl on PDF all day like cockroaches only to blabber your so called superiority , i guess it's needed to feed your tiny egos.
I have the perfect term to describe you but i guess i will not go down to your pathetic level.

Well it's a international forum just like others.You are the one having verbal flux..Go through the comment section from first & nobody had mentioned Pakistan or asked Pakistanis.
Elite members talk here like having some Facebook brawl..

Do I see windie whining again without an iota of evidence to support his claims ?? :lol:
Oh i don't need to copy paste irrelevant economical figures in a thread about grounded jets just to feel good, :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom