What's new

Serviceability of Su-30, helicopter fleet have risen over 60 per cent: Manohar Parrikar

Is this the best you can come up with.....always come up with same thing...no wonder why whatever a dogs says...it looks like barking all the time....mr. Hybrid.

You can't face the reality. You just can't match India & you're butt -hurt about it.

To the extent that you compare a Mars mission with a tactical weapon.

Tell that to your retarded journalists who can't identify a policeman from a soldier.

Nothing better can be expected from a country where the leading nuclear scientist gets fooled from claims of a water car.
What a restarted fellow you are, the journalist wasn't exactly reporting from the location rather what was being published by all other.
http://news.asiaone.com/news/asia/indian-soldier-kills-four-colleagues-police

But what can one expect from a country where posthumous awards are given to alive soldiers.

You can't face the reality. You just can't match India & you're butt -hurt about it.

To the extent that you compare a Mars mission with a tactical weapon.
Why would we be butt hurt with hybrids....that's the problem with indiots...always chest thumping...come on bark even more louder mr. Hybrid.

What a restarted fellow you are, the journalist wasn't exactly reporting from the location rather what was being published by all other.

Anyone can google what CISF is. If this is the quality of journalism expected from the leading, liberal Dawn, then I can guess the standards in your country.

What had happened was in your country & I didn't see an nuclear tipped missile heading this way.
Try the surgical strike and grow some balls...other wise your barking is not making any difference to us....

Why would we be butt hurt with hybrids....that's the problem with indiots...always chest thumping...come on bark even more louder mr. Hybrid.

LMAO, whining wouldn't help you. Go cry elsewhere.

Try the surgical strike and grow some balls...other wise your barking is not making any difference to us....

We already did & you're in denial.

LMAO, whining wouldn't help you. Go cry elsewhere.

We already did & you're in denial.
You already in your dreams...infact modi got. Surgical strike by your hanuman and then modi did a surgical strike on hanuman...in the end both lived happily ever after.

Another one

choke on this.

OFFICIAL-INDIAN-INDEPENDENCE-DAY-VIDEO-FEATURES-PAKISYAN-JF-17-JET.jpg

Running away as in 1971 ?

You either needed Muktis or Russians, Israelis and even Americans to save your backside, when it was somewhat fair play, you went back under the rock.

spacer15.gif

Indian army 'backed out' of Pakistan attack, :rofl::rofl:

By Siddharth Srivastava

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/South_Asia/KA21Df02.html

You already in your dreams...infact modi got. Surgical strike by your hanuman and then modi did a surgical strike on hanuman...in the end both lived happily ever after.

Meh...Keep whining like Mrs Tasnim Aslam

India’s missile programmes ‘a threat to regional peace’

choke on this.

It's not journos but the PR department.

You either needed Muktis or Russians, Israelis and even Americans to save your backside

Why, did Muktis too kick your *** in the western sector in 1971 ?

Or did they conduct missile attacks on Karachi harbour or air attacks on Chittagong, Chalna ?

Meh...Keep whining like Mrs Tasnim Aslam

India’s missile programmes ‘a threat to regional peace’

It's not journos but the PR department.

Why, did Muktis too kick your *** in the western sector in 1971 ?

Or did they conduct missile attacks on Karachi harbour or air attacks on Chittagong, Chalna ?
Nah...when it comes to whining nobody comes to anywhere close to indiots...I was enjoying your tv talk shows..as how they were trying to prove it as a fake video...every now n then your ever crying media comes up with fake recordings and then disappear...I sometime just wonder what else you indiots could do without us.

Nah...when it comes to whining nobody comes to anywhere close to indiots...I was enjoying your tv talk shows..as how they were trying to prove it as a fake video...every now n then your ever crying media comes up with fake recordings and then disappear...I sometime just wonder what else you indiots could do without us.

It is a fake video. Ask your think tanks on this forum.

It is a fake video. Ask your think tanks on this forum.
So you do accept the video of that conversation was fake...which we already know...funny part is how badly it was conceived with your usual Bollywood shit.

Well it's a international forum just like others.You are the one having verbal flux..Go through the comment section from first & nobody had mentioned Pakistan or asked Pakistanis.
Elite members talk here like having some Facebook brawl..

Elite??? a big LOL. If i have to quote Oscar

Post lots of useless posts and you will be one in less than a week.
We have lots of ELITE and SENIOR members with tons of garbage posted.

Back
Top Bottom