What's new

Selling F-16 Jets To Pakistan Won’t Help Combat Terrorism: Manohar Parrikar

no maam india is not going to make F16s but FA18EF's or maybe F35
Hahahahaha Keep Dreaming Sir.......There is no Tax or any charge for dreams...... U don't even sololy make ur fighter jet.....Actually Tejas is Also not built by HAl it is made by rejected Isrealian LAVI Fighters With A little modifiacations in it......Any how lets keep the thread on its real topic F16......[/QUOTE]

mai sadke aapkee is darya dilli pe jammer bhiyya ji :D

waise thing is we both are from mortal enemy nations and keep on outmanouvering each other per bhai hum dushmani me bhee sharaft nahee chorte warna 1971 me 93000 me se ek bhee pak fauji jinda wapas na aata but thats a diffrent story

pakistan has just
18 Blk52s and 8 more are coming + it had just baught 13 second hand F16A/B which will be upgraded to BLK40 (not Blk52 by turkey) + has some 42 BlkA/B of 30 year old frames which again are upgraded to Blk40 level by turkey

so in short 26 Blk + 55 Blk40 F16s of which only Blk52s can fire 85Km range BVR the mighty AIM120C-5 rest are either vintage mirage 3/4/5 & some A5s and some 6 squads of chinese Mig21/J7s

as against

126 MKIs and 50 upgraded M2K V5s + 63 upgraded Mig29s and 6 squads each of upgraded jags & Mig21 bisons

and yes its not that only PAF has AWACS support .... age aap khud sajhdar ho :coffee:
First i searched the whole forum that if some one replied you and showed you the truth out of "INDIA IS A SUPER POWER CONCEPT TRUTH" than now i am replying you and i will reply to your question or assumptions one by one :)

AS you mentioned that " bhai hum dushmani me bhee sharaft nahee chorte"
Indian forces fought along Mukti Bahini: Modi | Top Story | thenews.com.pk
supporting terorrist organisation of a country than attacking from behind cheers for your sharafat first of all :D

2nd the 90,000 troops (41,000) + goverment employees + civilians were given back in return of PAK army giving whatever land captured from INDIA back too so there goes "warna 1971 me 93000 me se ek bhee pak fauji jinda wapas na aata" :D

Would you kindly identify the major Airframe changes between block A/B and block 52 except for CFTs and new avionics cuz i can't find non and also that they are block 40 not 50/52 ?? because
[
In 1989 a two-year study began regarding possible mid-life upgrades for the USAF's and European Partner Air Forces' (EPAF's) F-16A/Bs. The resulting F-16 Mid-Life Update (MLU) package was designed to upgrade the cockpit and avionics to the equivalent of that on the F-16C/D Block 50/52; add the ability to employ radar-guided air-to-air missiles; and to generally enhance the operational performance and improve the reliability, supportability and maintainability of the aircraft. Aircraft receiving this set of updates are designated F-16AM or F-16BM.

Development began in May 1991 and continued until 1997; however, the USAF withdrew from the MLU program in 1992, although it did procure the modular mission computer for its Block 50/52 aircraft.[17][18]

The first of five prototype conversions flew on 28 April 1995, and installation of production kits began in January 1997. The original plans called for the production of 553 kits (110 for Belgium, 63 for Denmark, 172 for the Netherlands, 57 for Norway, and 130 for the USAF), however, final orders amounted to only 325 kits (72 for Belgium, 61 for Denmark, 136 for the Netherlands, and 56 for Norway). The EPAFs redesignated the F-16A/B aircraft receiving the MLU as F-16AM/BM, respectively. Portugal later joined the program and the first of 20 aircraft was redelivered on 26 June 2003, with another 20 going through the update incountry at this time. In recent years, Chile, Jordan, and Pakistan have purchased surplus Dutch and Belgian F-16AM/BM for their air forces.[18]

Development of new software and hardware modifications continues under the MLU program. The M3 software tape was installed in parallel with the Falcon STAR structural upgrade to bring the F-16AM/BM up to the standards of the USAF's Common Configuration Implementation Program (CCIP). A total of 296 M3 kits (72 for Belgium, 59 for Denmark, 57 for Norway, and 108 for the Netherlands) were ordered for delivery from 2002–2007; installation is anticipated to be completed in 2010. A M4 tape has also been developed that adds the ability to use additional weapons and the Pantera targeting pod; Norway began conducting flying combat operations in Afghanistan with these upgraded aircraft in 2008. A M5 tape is in development that will enable employment of a wider array of the latest smart weapons, and the first aircraft upgraded with it are due to be delivered in 2009.[18]
]
so there goes your "18 Blk52s and 8 more are coming + it had just baught 13 second hand F16A/B which will be upgraded to BLK40 (not Blk52 by turkey) + has some 42 BlkA/B of 30 year old frames which again are upgraded to Blk40 level by turkey" down the drain :P :D

and your info level is too low to even do some research before posting amraam 120 C has a minimum range of 105 km...... Mirage 3/5 went through massive upgrade called rose upgrade with in PAK which made them quite equal to M2K and same goes with J-7's they were tailor made for PAF and were given designation of PG's which are as good as your MIGs and about CHINESE MIG 21 (JF 17) well as your info is so damn low but still if you can put some substantial facts forward regarding that JF 17 is just a CHINESE Mig 21 please do and than we can have a proper debate or i'll just say please try to get in a debate with me on it...... either compare it with your flying coffins Mig 21's or Mig 27 or purely out of date Jaguars or your mighty Tejas which still didn't got there FOC and i'll make sure you get your info right :)

so there goes your last argument "so in short 26 Blk + 55 Blk40 F16s of which only Blk52s can fire 85Km range BVR the mighty AIM120C-5 rest are either vintage mirage 3/4/5 & some A5s and some 6 squads of chinese Mig21/J7s" into the gutter :D

and now we have around 100 F-16 block 50/52's against your MKI's....... F-16 has high kill and reliability ratio and ofcourse high operational availability where as your MKI's operational availability is only around 40 to 50 % but still lets go forward shall we for your 50 upgraded M2K V5s + 63 upgraded Mig29s and 6 squads each of upgraded jags & Mig21 bisons we have a JF 17 thunder which can fire anything from a stealth nuclear weapon to Anti ship missile and a BVR having a range of atleast 100 KM known as SD 10 where a new BVR will be added too which will have a range of atleast 160 KM known PL 15....which has newest avionics and ofcourse how can we forget AESA radars, HMD's, and IRST and than comes in the mirage 3/5's and F-7 PG's as surplus jets :D :P :)

Last edited:
chorte warna 1971 me 93000 me se ek bhee pak fauji jinda wapas na aata but thats a diffrent story

Where did you learn to f@rt like this?

Only 41000 were "faujis" rest were civilians and govt employees, police, etc.

supporting terorrist organisation of a country than attacking from behind cheers for your sharafat first of all :D

2nd the 90,000 troops were given back in return of PAK army giving whatever land captured from INDIA back too so there goes "warna 1971 me 93000 me se ek bhee pak fauji jinda wapas na aata" :D
:)

No such thing as 90k troops.

F16's are for india. Now cry me a gandi ganga.

Dear fellows F16 surpasses all indian fighters very well and it is the main culprit in destroying TTP. Which was erected by lovely enemy india spending hundreds of billions and thousends of RAW hours. So india have the right to feel deep cruciating pain in ...... Let them feel it from phatt kar of loak sahiba to anees's.

Last edited:
@Manticore , I'm not sure about the first two.....the recently revealed 600g drop tanks and i understand that engines were tweaked in Turkey.
These gas tanks r Israeli origion according to our Munir sb on this forum came from israel via third party .another reason to Burn Mnoher sabzi to worry .

Last edited:
Bhai Mar hey na jaye sudme se Becharey Indian. And Now Indian members will be We dont care about this deal bla bla .Durd kuch ziyada nahi ho raha

Much ado about nothing. We should pick and choose the battles which we can win not worthless and hopeless ones.

It is but obvious that US will not forgo the leverage it has over Pakistan lapse. What good is an inimical Pakistan to US? Why would US want a openly hostile Pakistan when for a billion here and there it can have a semi tame Pakistan which sometime does it's bidding?

If India were to offer quid pro quo in terms of F-16 lines or joint patrols aimed at China or condemnation of Russian actions in Ukraine then may be US could act accordingly to placate India but as things stand we have a transactional relationship and hence expectations should be set as such.

You might wan't to learn more about who the insurgents were and the altitude of the operation of theater.
I know exactly who they were which has no bearing whatsoever, on the point I was making about the use of precision airpower in combating them.

I know it was during the Kargil War but that does not change the fact that it is hardly new, that precision air strikes are highly effective against insurgents no matter who they are. India carries them out, Russia does in Syria, the US does in Iraq against ISIS, Pakistan does against her insurgent enemies.

And there current fleet of 70+ aircraft is insufficient to tackle "insurgents" ? A dedicated 4-5 aircraft can do the task.

I have no problem US selling 16s to anyone in the world, but please ask them to talk sense and truth.

There's a saying which roughly translated reads.... ''By loading books on a donkey, doesn't transform it into a professor'', !!

F-16 are books.

Back
Top Bottom