What's new

Sehwag,Yuvraj injured !!!!

doesnt matter.....weak blowers being thrashed around by strong batters.All that matter in that match was the valiant efforts of bangladeshi team to close in the gap between the scores of two teams.india's effort was expected.bangaladeshi effort is applaudable.

Indian bowling has always been weak, so I am not surprised if Bangalis scored 280 runs. You have to be neutral in your approach, and mind you, it was only Sreesanth who had a bad day. Why don't you see Munaf Patel's performance from the ordinary bowling line up? Come on don't be biased here.

Ahh ... Atleast BD is a good team .

Pak vs Kenya , Pakistan was 12-2 in 7 overs or something :rofl:
True Champions :rofl:
And thats where the kenayan effort is applaudable against the better team pakistan. but not the pakistan winning against kenya.

you dont ve sportsman spirit.Ah!!insecurities among internet resident indians is so much that they cant even see rheir own countryman supporting other teams.Such are the insecurities among indians that indian media asks the question to muslims if they will support india or pakistan in cricket match.same insecurity is visible among resident pdf indians here.:rofl:
My own countryman supporting some other team against India??? Which one? :lol: I don't see any Indian supporting other team against India!!! lol

Laughable??? are u sure???What if india wins against weak bangaladesh.really laughable thing is that weak team like bangaladesh made joke of ur bowling by beating it to 280 odd runs.

What a loser and shameless!! You are the same guy who said that BD will win easily over India but at last we have seen who have won, now you talk like this!!! lol

sharam aani chahiye tum logon ko jo banagaladesh ke against win par uchalate ho.

ajtr talking about shame!!! :rofl: read his... shameless liar...

And wat a pathetic loser insecure u resident pdf indians are.it quite visible in u guys posts.

Listen those are the loser who hope to win the game by hoping opponent's player get injured and you are one of them. you can't hide your hatred toward India and Indians.

You are 'hoping' for Sehwag's serious injury so that he can't play rest of the tournament!!! Is there any less loser in the world than you!!!

doesnt matter.....weak blowers being thrashed around by strong batters.All that matter in that match was the valiant efforts of bangladeshi team to close in the gap between the scores of two teams.india's effort was expected.bangaladeshi effort is applaudable.

Thats what he expected....what a liar... :rofl:

dont worry india will go after it gets vanquished by BD team.Tiger is on prowl to hunt rabbits like 2007.

Indian bowling has always been weak, so I am not surprised if Bangalis scored 280 runs. You have to be neutral in your approach, and mind you, it was only Sreesanth who had a bad day. Why don't you see Munaf Patel's performance from the ordinary bowling line up? Come on don't be biased here.

It's very hard not to be biased when it comes to India-Pakistan. It seems to be especially difficult for this particular member.

It's very hard not to be biased when it comes to India-Pakistan. It seems to be especially difficult for this particular member.

That is when you have to show a big heart and give credit when it is due. That is where an individual can make the difference.

That is when you have to show a big heart and give credit when it is due. That is where an individual can make the difference.

Everyone says so but except ajtr. Just read the posts, only one intention and he thinks that this makes him look good but usually laughable. Before India-BD match he is the only one started posting that BD will trash India but now saying they were about to lose!!!! He prays for severe injury of Sehwag, what kind of sick mentality can do that?

Isn't this ruining the good environment of the forum? Is this commendable?

Thank God, Sehwag and Yuvi are perfectly alright. :)
Sehwag will play against England :cheers:

True and the way how he spoke against BD team at post match presentation.hope he will be injured and will out of the rest of the tournament.

And you forgot how he walked his talk - thrashed the BD bowlers all over the ground and registered his highest ODI score. EVen I could have bowled better than those BD bowlers. They were looking like kids when Sehwag took them to the cleaners. :lol:

Dont make me say what Virat Kohli said to Rubel here. :disagree:

Yahooooooooo hope it will be worst injury i dont like to say it for any sports man but worst than worst world if you say against guy like sehwag it will not be bad becoz he dont respect other players what he said against shoaib akhtar in awards in india hope it will be worsttiest injury in sportsman life

Dont worry I will not say anything against Pakistani players, because even then they dont stand a chance in this WC. :lol:

Not needed....lolololololololol.............-=======true@majestic pankaj..:yahoo:
:P

i am really pissed off by indians.. they keep on commenting on his/her BS comments and spoiled the thread and get banned. simply put he/she in ur ignore list and i have no complaint to mods

i am really pissed off by indians.. they keep on commenting on his/her BS comments and spoiled the thread and get banned. simply put he/she in ur ignore list and i have no complaint to mods

Mods have a complaint with you when you keep brining things that should be communicated on PM, to the discussion pages.

Sehwag's not serious and BCCI's statements said that he will be fine for the Sunday's big match..
We can't afford to miss him,he will be there!!Yuvraj is also fit ..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom