What's new

Sehwag,Yuvraj injured !!!!

I have stayed in this forum for 2 years without ever getting banned. warned or infracted. But how I wish to get banned after I give THE piece of my mind to THE DESHDROHI stupid who's entire aim is to troll and troll...

If only I could meet him/her in personal life....

Completely share ur feeling..

On topic
Injury concerns for India continued at the ICC Cricket World Cup as dashing opener Virender Sehwag was hit in the left ribcage during a net practice session at the M. Chinnaswamy stadium, in Bengaluru today.
But the good news for the fans is, that the BCCI confirmed that though Sehwag was under medication; he is expected to be fit for the match against England this Sunday.
The swashbuckling batmsan played a fantastic knock of 175 and powered India to an 87 run victory in their opening match against Bangladesh at Mirpur on February 19..
Earlier, Sachin Tendulkar gave India another injury scare when he underwent an MRI of his left knee. But the scan was found to be clear.

So can I still pick up Shewag for my fantasy league or not...

You can go ahead buddy - Team physio has said it is only a minor hit to the rib cage and he will be fit to play against Eng.

This is God sent good news for england they gonna steamroll team india in bangalore on 27th.

U said the same before India-Bangla match,dont know were u dissapeared after the match,anyway welcome back with more wet dreams and shattered memories.

To all Indian members how do I report a desh drohi to authorities..I mean monitoring their internet activities and all that..

If you noticed, this member never stays online. Just make a post and goes offline immediately. seems fishy.

Nodoubt ...Indian team at its peak..they should win the cup ..No excuse..
No hopes for Pakistan...but hope they make to quarter final...

Deshdrohi will be definitely be on the India eng match thread cheering for England

Nodoubt ...Indian team at its peak..they should win the cup ..No excuse..
No hopes for Pakistan...but hope they make to quarter final...

Desh Darohi :what: j/k

Pakistan is going to win this World Cup- no doubt about it-
The more hopeless Pakistan team is before any event- The more it wins- :smokin:

I have stayed in this forum for 2 years without ever getting banned. warned or infracted. But how I wish to get banned after I give THE piece of my mind to THE DESHDROHI stupid who's entire aim is to troll and troll...

If only I could meet him/her in personal life....

Dont worry, he is not Deshdrohi.
Rather he is wafadaar to his nation which he belong and doing the greatest job(as percieved in his nation) of bashing India.

Desh Darohi :what: j/k

Pakistan is going to win this World Cup- no doubt about it-
The more hopeless Pakistan team is before any event- The more it wins- :smokin:
Hain ji !!!!! Its raining deshdrohis in cricket thread these days a lot .....u can too complain to FIA regarding Deshdrohi.

image002.gif

Federal Investigation Agency - Government of Pakistan
:D

I also feel Pakistan can win the world cup. Our players are injured because money hungry BCCI want's them to play more matches to get more money. Worst when players were compalining about excessive number of matches, we added IPL. Also board never entertained any request by players to reduce the matches.

INDIA WILL LOSE.

@Indian Members....We all know that the small % of GADARS do exist in our society and we have a live example on PDF..! So, it will be better if you put the Gadar on Ignore list..:thinktank:

@Topic: It is confirmed that injury's are not serious and both of them will play in match...:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom