My prediction

Quarter-final 1 : australia vs bangladesh

Quarter-final 2 :sri lanka vs england

Quarter-final 3 :pakistan vs south africa

Quarter-final 4 : India vs new zealand

Semi Final 1 : Australia vs south africa

semi final 2 : India vs sri lanka

Final : India vs south africa

I see that "deshbhakt" bharatiya members of this board are of no use in helping u out.So let this "deshdrohi" help u with ur query.u can complain to National investigation agency.....

Telephone
011-29947020, 011-29947021

The official website of the National Investigation Agency, INDIA
:P

I never mentioned ur name and its amazing u appointed urself as a desh drohi.. wonder what made u think that I was talking abt u....u r one amazing woman!!!

Yahooooooooo hope it will be worst injury i dont like to say it for any sports man but worst than worst world if you say against guy like sehwag it will not be bad becoz he dont respect other players what he said against shoaib akhtar in awards in india hope it will be worsttiest injury in sportsman life

What is happening here guys? I thought the thread was about Sehwag and Yuvraj, where did daish darohi and ghaddar come into play? That is a big loss to India. They both can destroy any bowling line when they are on song.

Yahooooooooo hope it will be worst injury i dont like to say it for any sports man but worst than worst world if you say against guy like sehwag it will not be bad becoz he dont respect other players what he said against shoaib akhtar in awards in india hope it will be worsttiest injury in sportsman life
True and the way how he spoke against BD team at post match presentation.hope he will be injured and will out of the rest of the tournament.

Why bookies have to buy the highest paid team of the world when bookies are itself their bosses.

Can't stop trolling? :lol: You can't think about your country why bother about India?

This is God sent good news for england they gonna steamroll team india in bangalore on 27th.

Is it something funny to make yourself laughable in front of everyone!!! You have tried this during India-BD match as well. lol

True and the way how he spoke against BD team at post match presentation.hope he will be injured and will out of the rest of the tournament.

I also see your point. Sehwag is one of the arrogant players these days, but he is one of the key Indian player.

Can't stop trolling? :lol: You can't think about your country why bother about India?
you dont ve sportsman spirit.Ah!!insecurities among internet resident indians is so much that they cant even see rheir own countryman supporting other teams.Such are the insecurities among indians that indian media asks the question to muslims if they will support india or pakistan in cricket match.same insecurity is visible among resident pdf indians here.:rofl:

Is it something funny to make yourself laughable in front of everyone!!! You have tried this during India-BD match as well. lol
Laughable??? are u sure???What if india wins against weak bangaladesh.really laughable thing is that weak team like bangaladesh made joke of ur bowling by beating it to 280 odd runs.sharam aani chahiye tum logon ko jo banagaladesh ke against win par uchalate ho.:woot:

lol What a shameless loser you are!!! In that logic the way you speak towards India, you should have been injured by now!
And wat a pathetic loser insecure u resident pdf indians are.it quite visible in u guys posts.:cheers:

you dont ve sportsman spirit.Ah!!insecurities among internet resident indians is so much that they cant even see rheir own countryman supporting other teams.Such are the insecurities among indians that indian media asks the question to muslims if they will support india or pakistan in cricket match.same insecurity is visible among resident pdf indians here.:rofl:

Laughable??? are u sure???What if india wins against weak bangaladesh.really laughable thing is that weak team like bangaladesh made joke of ur bowling by beating it to 280 odd runs.sharam aani chahiye tum logon ko jo banagaladesh ke against win par uchalate ho.:woot:

Why don't you see that the same Indian team scored almost 400 runs. Why not give them credit for this achievement?

Ahh ... Atleast BD is a good team .

Pak vs Kenya , Pakistan was 12-2 in 7 overs or something :rofl:
True Champions :rofl:

Why don't you see that the same Indian team scored almost 400 runs. Why not give them credit for this achievement?
doesnt matter.....weak blowers being thrashed around by strong batters.All that matter in that match was the valiant efforts of bangladeshi team to close in the gap between the scores of two teams.india's effort was expected.bangaladeshi effort is applaudable.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom