What's new

Sehwag,Yuvraj injured !!!!

Sehwag's injury: Catastrophic damage on Team India!!! No replacement!
Yuvraj's injury: No worry. Raina is a far better replacement.

This is God sent good news for england they gonna steamroll team india in bangalore on 27th.

Virender Sehwag is attended to by the team physio after injuring his rib during practice, Bangalore, February 25, 2011
Virender Sehwag gets treatment after getting hit on the ribcage © AFP
Enlarge
Related Links
Players/Officials: Virender Sehwag
Series/Tournaments: ICC Cricket World Cup
Teams: India

Virender Sehwag was injured during a training session on Friday morning but is expected to be fit for the match against England on Sunday. He was hit on the left ribcage during a practice session at the Chinnaswamy Stadium, and is currently under medication, according to a BCCI press release.

"A thorough examination has been done and a scan is not required," Indian team manager Ranjib Biswal said. "There is no major worry and he is fit enough to play."

India began the World Cup with a thumping win over Bangladesh, which was set up by Sehwag's 175, the highest score in his career. Before the tournament Sehwag had been struggling with a shoulder injury, which is still preventing him from bowling.

India take on England in a key Group B match in Bangalore on Sunday.

World Cup 2011: Virender Sehwag suffers minor rib injury | Cricket News | ICC Cricket World Cup 2011 | ESPN Cricinfo :cheers:

Cricket: India confirm Sehwag availability - ClubCall.com

India have played down an injury scare over Virender Sehwag and confirm he will be fit to play England in Bangalore on Sunday.
The big-hitting opener was forced to leave a net session on Friday after being struck in the ribcage by a local bowler, putting his availability for the weekend's clash at the Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bangalore in jeopardy.

However, India team manager Ranjib Biswal has eased fears he will not feature against England and insisted that he was taken out of the session as a precautionary measure.

"A thorough examination has been done and a scan is not required," Biswal said. "There is no major worry and he is fit enough to play."

Sehwag of course scored a superb, career-best 175 in the tournament's opening fixture against Bangladesh, in which he suffered a knee injury and was forced to finish his innings with a runner.

All-rounder Yuvraj Singh has also been declared fit to play, despite taking a blow to his hand in Thursday's practice.

true...dont know how many crores would have exchanged hands for this news.

There is No Bookie available in the world who could book Worlds Highest paid Cricket team ... Since you asked this question, I do not want to disappoint you, Exactly Rs45.4564346756456856 Crores have been put into his account for the ball to touch his Ribs...

To all Indian members how do I report a desh drohi to authorities..I mean monitoring their internet activities and all that..

Why bookies have to buy the highest paid team of the world when bookies are itself their bosses.

I have stayed in this forum for 2 years without ever getting banned. warned or infracted. But how I wish to get banned after I give THE piece of my mind to THE DESHDROHI stupid who's entire aim is to troll and troll...

If only I could meet him/her in personal life....

So can I still pick up Shewag for my fantasy league or not...

no excuses this time...if india doesn't win WP this time, they will never win.

evn if he is inured..he can take rest and come back..sehwag not playing amatch doesnt mean, India is not going to win....its justhe beginning of the WC.

BTW both have been declared fit to play...so stop these rumours.

Back
Top Bottom