What's new

Secular India is a myth

A.Rahman

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
And here we have, fanatic yet tolerant hindus (or is it other way - tolerant but fanatic hindus?), burning Quran.

Was it right? can other religions publically burn and deface Hindu scriptures and statues in "secular" and "tolerant" india?

In some states Muslims are not allowed to slaughter cows, but Hindus can claim any land to be birthplace of their God and destroy a mosque. Welcome to "secular" and "tolerant" India

118d2579cb68e413f7b60e592a462dbf.jpg

aa1359fab52649ef2d19ddaa50ec766d.jpg

Dude no need to go and get worked up about it. I suggest going to get a burger, that will be subtle vengeance.

Guys like that are trying to provoke a response. They would not dare try anything like that one on one with me watching as they would know I would bury them.
Basically they are cowards.

They would not dare try anything like that one on one with me watching as they would know I would bury them.

Dude no need to go and get worked up about it. :enjoy:

Dude no need to go and get worked up about it. I suggest going to get a burger, that will be subtle vengeance.

Do they have big-mac in Indian McDonald's ?
Remind me of a funny observation from few hours ago> I was in a party where I saw a woman eating beaf steaks but in past she refused to drink tea in my house (I invited her) because it was made of cow's milk!!
Once another family refused to eat kebabs for the same reason (This is all and ever, the honor I had to host Hindus)

Guys like that are trying to provoke a response. They would not dare try anything like that one on one with me watching as they would know I would bury them.
Basically they are cowards.
Sure they are :tdown:

Just stating facts.

So, am I. :cheers:

I do agree that they are trying to provoke some kind of unrest; but why wernt they arrested by Indian police? shouldnt they be chared for disrupting peace or something? Why are they gaining popularity?

I do agree that they are trying to provoke some kind of unrest; but why arnt they arrested in Indian police? shouldnt they be chared for disrupting peace or something?

Well if it was a "off the cuff" demonstration they probably couldn't do anything. I don't know what the laws are in India as regards to this.

Well if it was a "off the cuff" demonstration they probably couldn't do anything. I don't know what the laws are in India as regards to this.

Laws are clear. It is their implementation that is not so.:disagree:
It depends against whom they should be applied and up to what extent.
:whistle:
Kashif

I do agree that they are trying to provoke some kind of unrest; but why wernt they arrested by Indian police? shouldnt they be chared for disrupting peace or something? Why are they gaining popularity?

Take a chill pill dude,
They are looking for exactly the repsonse you gave before.
The laws are very clear, they will be arrested. I dont know the background of these
Extremist in both sides of the communities are exactly the same, and do similar things to provoke each other. Why? they are gaining popularity is the same as why islamic terrorist is gaining popularity.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom