What's new

Without the muhajirs, Pakistan would not exist

I heard Nawab of Bhawapur say that in a tv interview,before the last election.Regarding Nizam's Rs 1000....read 'KULIAT E IQBAL'. And what do you mean 'hamari service' are you in Haiderabad,India?

And what is written in Kuliat e Iqbal? And shy should I read it? And will some poetry book negate the worth of the money that was given at that time. And that is not RS1000. It is 1,007,940 pounds sterling which worth over 30 million pounds sterlin. Not only that but loads of gold too which was transferred to Pakistan by the Nizam. And us means services of Urdu Speaking community that migrated from India that you guys try to belittle.

About Nawab of Bahawalpur he might have also played some part. I don't challenge it.

Where did most of rohtaki settled down in Pakistan? Do they still hold on to their boli or have they adopted urdu or punjabi.

I think they have settled in different parts of Pakistan - At-least the ones who settled in South Punjab still speak their language.

I think they have settled in different parts of Pakistan - At-least the ones who settled in South Punjab still speak their language.
If am not wrong .. most of them are ranghar rajputs or are there some mullay jats !!

If am not wrong .. most of them are ranghar rajputs or are there some mullay jats !!

Frankly don't know exact ratio but most of them i came across are Rajputs, But can't be sure because the Jats are mostly settled in rural part and involved in farming.

Where it begun and who's to blame is now entirely irrelevant. The times have changed and so has Pakistan. We must dump that word.

LOL. So if times have changed and Pakistan has changed, why cant people also accept that MQM has also changed. They have certainly made mistakes in the past like all other political parties but maybe now have learned from their mistakes.

LOL. So if times have changed and Pakistan has changed, why cant people also accept that MQM has also changed. They have certainly made mistakes in the past like all other political parties but maybe now have learned from their mistakes.

It has changed, and I agree. But do you know the kind of publicity it gets outside it's usual strongholds?
Probably the biggest killer for MQM in other areas is the fact that you have that oaf of a leader sitting here.
I do not know how a party of educated people, smart representatives and some real visionaries looks up to that guy.
You've got to get rid of him or at least shut him up.

Tumharey muen may khak....kambakht! I always suspected you being a Anti Pakistan materwa,belonging to Gangster's joint called mqm,just get lost.

If MQM is gangster then PTI, PML-N, PPP, ANP, JUI, etc are terrorists. Pehlay apnay giraybaan mein jhanko.

Karachi problem cannot be solved because these all non-Karachities think & talk from their r3@r. The irony of double standards...when they use their Punjabi/Sindhi/Baloch/Pushtun/Kashmiri/etc card it is all well & good but when Muhajirs talk about injustices then they are declared gangsters & ghaddar.

It has changed, and I agree. But do you know the kind of publicity it gets outside it's usual strongholds?
Probably the biggest killer for MQM in other areas is the fact that you have that oaf of a leader sitting here.
I do not know how a party of educated people, smart representatives and some real visionaries looks up to that guy.
You've got to get rid of him or at least shut him up.

Arey bhai, he is not my leader and I dont support MQM, so I dont look upto that guy. Infact, it is quite embarrasing for me, when people associate me with MQM(more so because of Altaf Hussain) just because I am from Karachi. I personally dont support it, I support someone else. Its just that people assume already negative things about people of Karachi based on MQM. Now I have heard that Karachi's infrastructure has greatly improved. Traffic congestion has improved a lot. I have not been to Pakistan for around 12 years, but am planning to go this year.
Now if MQM did the improvement, lets give it the credit. Even if PMLN(i dont support this party too) did that in Karachi, I would have appreciated it too. ALthough I hate the leader Nawaz Sharief, but if the party did the job, it has to be given credit.
All I am trying to say is not to hate all MQM supporters for their leader. Some probably are also embarrased to have a leader like Altaf Hussain. But no one can do anything about it.

The title needs to be corrected. "Without the muhajirs Pakistan would not exist but with the MQM, it will definitely not exist"

It's extremely sad that a group of people that have been here for almost 70 years, for whom Pakistan was created. Still insist on calling themselves 'muhajir'.

I can't begin to describe to you how much it saddens me.

You hit the last nail on the coffin of 2NT.:lol:

the muhajr remain different because its hard to merge into the culture of Sindh , those punjabi muhajir who come from Indian parts of Punjab gets easily merge into Pakistani side of Punjab because of the same language, culture etc ,
if peoples of Karachi accepted the outdated and Wadera culture of Sindh , than we might not be calling ourselves muhajir today but a Sindhi ...

this happen when you try to mix water and oil

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom