Scrapfest LGBTQ coming to Karachi

A very warm welcome to them in Karachi.

Regards,
A Karachiite
next stop Lahore ?

"..look where they are currently"

much ahead of us desis.
a very inferiority complex ridden and dumb way to look at the world

So they don’t allow basic democracy, but allow this?
facts- become a democracy, with at least 20-25k GDP per capita
rn its an island of the elite, an upper middle class whose society is very different to that of the rest of the country- in that sense this whole thing looks bizarre
a good country maintains a societal balance between all classes

there's an active insurgency going on demanding the imposition of shariah in Pakistan and on the other hand, this is going on - lets find a balance between the 2 extremes

Last edited:
That pedo slept with his niece butt naked skin-on-skin contact.
Now could Jinnah have done that? Maha-Aatma indeed.

BTW, I still have seen it but did Ben Kingsley portray that as well in Gandhi's biopic?

I don’t get it. You guys have a lot more to worry about that some lgbtq festival. Some nut job of yours just said pakistan needs to threaten the world with Quran on one hand and the “atom bum” on the other. There’s an economic crisis happening. Domestic terror/separatist attacks by almost every day. This should be the last thing on your mind.

With the amount of vitriol in here I think some of the most vocal among you might be the most flamboyant closet gays pakistan has to offer.
That's your problem. You think Pakistan is what indian media shows you. That's what these nutters do to survive. He is singing to the choir. No one listens to them.

There's hasn't been a molvi govt in the centre ever and not even in the province (except propped by dictators) in islamist Pakistan while secular India has elected genocidal bigots many times now and seems poised to keep doing it in the future.

So, while he can take the Quran in his right hand and keep taking advantage of it, no one's handing him the aitum bumb any time soon. You might want to worry about your own rouge secular servicemen who have access to nuclear capable supersonic cruise missiles. Cuz that's going to happen first. In fact, it just did. A year ago

What idiotic parents would bring their kids to a drag show” - that’s all anyone needs to read…
Bro, srsly?
Youtube Kids is grooming children with LGBTQ shit.

This shit never remains contained in the filthy places it starts festering in.

I've been saying this but this is being enforced by the Amreeki bastards and European cunts sitting in the west, they are purposefully pushing this degeneracy into Pakistani society. @Great Janjua

GIVE TTP THE DROP ON THEIR LOCATION AND LET THEM AT IT

Keep pushing LGBT into a religiously conservative Islamic society - it doesn't take a fucking genius to figure out they will see it as an attack on their religion and culture.

No one should complain when the support for TTP and hate against Pakistan increases if nothing is done about this.

Facism is the only way to defeat this globalisation of degeneracy.

There must be a state enforced nationalism and preservation of your culture, language, religion, and traditional values.

The Amrekis and Israeelis are trying to destroy this. A part of me will always respect Afghanistan for never allowing this one bit.
Bro this why i support religious jamaats like TLP these clowns of Neo Liberalism and LGBTQ need a boot from this country kado lo G3 maro fire.

TLP- pappu version of TTP
As long as it keeps us away from LGBTQ and Neo Liberalism. The fabric of family faith is being challenged in Pakistan then people say why there are groups like TTP still operating.

As long as it keeps us away from LGBTQ and Neo Liberalism. The fabric of family faith is being challenged in Pakistan then people say why there are groups like TTP still operating.
dude look at his "economic plan" its a meme, saad rizvi said we will threaten the world with nuclear weapons if they make us pay our loan payments

you think our great country deserves people like that? a nation of 220 million people for godsake (not that it deserves Patwaris anyways but that is another debate

"..look where they are currently"

much ahead of us desis.

"promote and encourage"

again galat.. nobody, at least I believe, can sway one into becoming ghey etc.. as a straight banda, it grosses me out, I don't swing that way.. but doosre kya karte.. who are we to lecture ?
West had a head start due to all their lootings and occupations of other sovereign lands it wasn't because of some LGBTQ or a skirt wearing man no no way realities are creeping in the western world is realising its f'ed up!

dude look at his "economic plan" its a meme, saad rizvi said we will threaten the world with nuclear weapons if they make us pay our loan payments

you think our great country deserves people like that? a nation of 220 million people for godsake (not that it deserves Patwaris anyways but that is another debate
To each his own but id rather live under TLP than some man pretending to be a girl.

SHC suspends permission to hold ‘Scrap Fest’ at Karachi’s Clifton park

KARACHI: The Sindh High Court on Friday suspended the permission granted by local administration for holding a “marginalised community-based festival” at a Clifton park on Saturday (today).
A non-governmental organisation petitioned the SHC alleging that the organisers were holding the Scrap Fest, an LGBTQ event.
A two-judge bench headed by Justice Aqeel Ahmed Abbasi issued pre-admission notices to the Karachi commissioner, deputy commissioner (South) and other respondents as well advocate general for Feb 9.
It also directed the DC and SSP-South to be in attendance on the next date of hearing along with relevant record.
“In the meanwhile, the permission/NOC granted by the respondents to hold the aforesaid festival/event on 04.02.2023 shall remain suspended. The official respondents are directed to ensure that no such festival/event shall be allowed to take place without permission of the court,” the bench ruled in its order.
The general secretary of Al-Siddique Welfare Society filed the petition stating that the permission for Scrap Fest was illegally granted in the grab of a “marginalised community based festival”.
The petitioner’s lawyer sought a restraining order against holding of such an event at the Urban Forest Park located at Block-5 in Clifton.
The counsel argued that the no-objection certificate was issued for holding the event on an amenity plot, which has been reserved for plantation and greenery only and cannot be used for any other purpose.
He maintained that the permission had been awarded without completing codal formalities or inviting objections from public and residents of area.
The lawyer submitted that the area residents had approached authorities requesting them to stop the event.
“It has been prayed that unless restraining orders are passed there is apprehension that law and order will be created, as the proposed event has been advertised in social media, which has seriously hurt the religious sentiment of a large number of residents of the area in particular, including petitioner and the citizen of Pakistan, in general, who are by majority Muslims and firm believers of Islamic Injunctions and observers of high moral values,” the order stated.
Published in Dawn, February 4th, 2023

@Bleek
@AlKardai
@Maula Jatt

Pak as a nation is fucked up, with zero priorities

This ideology has not killed a single person but i see words like ga**ufest and what so ever, I do not see the similar response against Jihad / Quran whose interpretation has led to tens of thousands of deaths of innocent Pakistanis

Again people are saying this will push people to join TTP, open your eyes TTP has never targeted a festival / event most of their non military target is Mosque / School / Hospital. This is like "Sawal Gandum Jawab Chana"

Taking religion seriously is the the root cause of all the problems of Pakistan and every thing be it loosing democracy, overpowered military establishment, TTP, Afgan Taliban, Jihad, Umma Chumma, Sectarianism, Blasphemy, not excelling in science & technology are the by product is of Majhabi Jahalat

If LGBTQ community does not interfere in how EID | Ramzan should be celebrated then as a Muslim you should not be interfering on how they are celebrating their things,

Where is the state of Pakistan? Nether it can stop terrorists from killing people. Nor it can stop such immoral activities happening openly. It can't run economy too

Yeh BC akhir kar kia saktai hain???

Ab tu aap ka foreign minister bhi yehi hay

Exactly my sentiments. I personally don't care. Each to their own. But I mean when we're struggling against extremists, why make things more difficult?
I don't know, as I said we are neck deep in sh!t and no one gives a Flying F' about the country, its soul or saving the nation.

Well i suggest you fight your personal battles silently and not let them conflict your social, moral and legal obligations to not be racist.

This Brahman Aryan Pure race mantra is a mental health issue.
If you are from the race of son of soil, I can't take you seriously because you are not/can't be smart, so I will take your advice with same seriousness as I take Indians here on PDF.

Back
Top Bottom