What's new

White Man Gets 16 Years In Jail For Burning LGBTQ Flag

He was sentenced 30 days for stealing the flag and harassment in the church. Had he burnt the flag in a safe public location, that's all he would get, which includes trespassing. He got sentenced one year for using fire and lighter fluid inside a club. Plus, a maximum sentence of 15 years for arson which doesn't make sense.

Freedom. That used to be a mantra America had. Is freedom too expensive to maintain now? Does American freedom get shaken when someone has a different opinions on LGBTs?

You find nothing wrong with deliberately knocking bicyclists down with a car, so how can you find anything wrong with trespassing, theft of property, harassment, etc.
One of my comments I said I was against knocking down cyclists, so you need to read comments properly. I said in that case it wasn't murder.

One of my comments I said I was against knocking down cyclists, so you need to read comments properly. I said in that case it wasn't murder.
What would you charge him with? You make no sense either.
Freedom. That used to be a mantra America had. Is freedom too expensive to maintain now? Does American freedom get shaken when someone has a different opinions on LGBTs?
The court considers him an extreme danger to the public. Maybe the guy has a record.

Last edited:
What would you charge him with? You make no sense either.

The court considers him an extreme danger to the public. Maybe the guy has a record.
You've forgotten the whole discussion too, except to hung up on the part about me raising a technical point? Don't bother commenting about the issue if you aren't aware of what the conversation was about.

You said yourself the court oversentenced on this. And now respecting the courts opinion about what they think? Courts are just a random group of people aligned with elite class. Nothing more than that. They are not special. There's many public dangers the court doesn't care about one bit.

You've forgotten the whole discussion too, except to hung up on the part about me raising a technical point? Don't bother commenting about the issue if you aren't aware of what the conversation was about.

You said yourself the court oversentenced on this. And now respecting the courts opinion about what they think? Courts are just a random group of people aligned with elite class. Nothing more than that. They are not special. There's many public dangers the court doesn't care about one bit.
You can't answer a simple question. Don't be guilt tripping others.

From what is in the article it is an oversentence, but there maybe more to the story. Do we know if he is a repeat offender. Do we know why he chose that club to burn the flag in.

You can't answer a simple question. Don't be guilt tripping others.
I'm not guilt tripping. You forgot the whole conversation then lied about me supporting knocking cyclists down. I remember writing that I'm against it.

From what is in the article it is an oversentence, but there maybe more to the story. Do we know if he is a repeat offender. Do we know why he chose that club to burn the flag in.
Being a repeat offender makes no difference to it being non-serious. You have to step away from the conditioning of the system. Do you think medieval knights had to deal with stupid shit like that? No, if they did an offense it was what it was. No stacking or any other bs like that.

I'm not guilt tripping. You forgot the whole conversation then lied about me supporting knocking cyclists down. I remember writing that I'm against it.
I didn't read your posts to others. So what would you charge him with? The answer is not an essay. Simple question, simple answer. You would charge him with knocking the bicyclist down? That is what you have been saying. And the fact that he died, was that the bicyclist's fault? Seems, you have no concept of justice.

By Bill Galluccio
December 20, 2019

Good Lord! That would be a fine or a warning in sane places. 16 years! It seems the rainbow folks have a powerful stranglehold over many states.

Notice the usual desperate Google Scraping by East Asians to find negative articles to post here...and then he even changes the article title.

Close thread please for trolling.

Last edited:
Good Lord! That would be a fine or a warning in sane places. 16 years! It seems the rainbow folks have a powerful stranglehold over many states.

It’s the new sensitive thing media shouts about, a few years back it was, still is alive, and kicking, the woman card.

The drawbacks of such ridiculous insanities almost always result in punishments for men be they guilty or not.

One example is this while another is Jonny Depp, whose career was ruined by false allegations but media hyped it up because the “victim” was a female.

However, men’s rights, F that. No one in this world from the 1st world to developing countries care about them. Best justice depts still lean towards presuming guilt without evidence against men. Essentially the men that go trans get a better life and rights these days.

Last edited:
LGBT is stupid and wrong from a religious perspective. But your house your rules, and my house, my rules.

America is trying to turn its demographics to majority non white in next 10 years which can be done easily. Also America trying to de-masculine all men in America (especially white men) and turn them into sissys. Very good for the rest of the world tbh :)

16 years? Are you kidding? What is this,China?

Why are you so angry?

America is trying to turn its demographics to majority non white in next 10 years which can be done easily. Also America trying to de-masculine all men in America (especially white men) and turn them into sissys. Very good for the rest of the world tbh :)

It is one thing to oppose but to burn flag in the public club with people inside? That is dangerous which could hurt people.

Notice the usual desperate Google Scraping by East Asians to find negative articles to post here...and then he even changes the article title.

Close thread please for trolling.

A few on this forum seem to do nothing but Google scrape.

It's almost like it's their full or part-time job

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom