What's new

Pakistan should adopt Anti-LGBTQ+ position

Hey, it’s all tied in. Pakistanis aren’t corrupt, it’s only the ones being funded by outsider to spread mischief and debauchery. And yes, kill them all!
Pakistanis are 100% corrupt. I've experienced it first hand, so don't tell me that bullshit.

And kill them all? Seriously? Do you have any clue what consequences are?

Pakistanis are 100% corrupt. I've experienced it first hand, so don't tell me that bullshit.

It's just the characteristic Pakistani intolerance that normally washes off when they actually see the world, other countries, and the humane rights given to their citizens.

Rofl...Islamic values... There is barely anything Islamic in Pakistan except a face mask, the country with the most p*rn consumption.
Lol, this is the same old lie. Bring your statistics and l will show you are wrong
Start getting real with the pulse of the awam and stop this farce...The unspoken wants and needs.
Sure, but I'm sure the Awam doesn't want their children to be gays, lesbians, bisexuals, trans...
Either follow the religion 100% and stop altogether using the Western offerings including their technology to go back to the stone age or flow with the world. This so-called middle ground has no head and arms already lost digging Pakistans grave..
We will take what's good and leave that which is bad. You should not see the world in a black and white manner. Our Islamic civilization is strong enough to absorb positive elements from other cultures whilst protecting its core values

There is a middle ground. Look at Indonesia or Brunei

My wife worked for TCF Pakistan. She told me the president of TCF refused to accept funds from the U.S. embassy as they wanted TCF to teach gender equality, lgbt stuff to the kids. She said this would’ve made TCF a target by TTP and other groups operating in Western Pakistan. I mean I already knew this. TTA would avoid attacking NGOs which they knew weren’t getting funded by the West.

Refusing American funding is fine if it is offered for something that is not in the best interests of a company but TTP and the sort deciding what companies should do or not? Seriously? No wonder numerous foreign companies are not willing to invest in Pakistan, and Pakistan is doing so well in economic terms.

The Establishment really needs to reflect on its ill-advised experiments.

Muslims don't need TTP and the sort to decide what is right and wrong for them. Common sense and having faith will do.

This is true. I have seen much in life.

Lol, this is the same old lie. Bring your statistics and l will show you are wrong
So basically bs your way through an argument.

Sure, but I'm sure the Awam doesn't want their children to be gays, lesbians, bisexuals, trans...
the awam is more worried about having enough food to stay alive.

Your views are elitist and shows you come from a well off family.

We will take what's good and leave that which is bad. You should not see the world in a black and white manner. Our Islamic civilization is strong enough to absorb positive elements from other cultures whilst protecting its core values

Thats what happened to Christianity and created catholicism which changed everything original Christianity taught. You ended up with Jesus as God because of this.

Funnily enough, there's a certain sect that loves to accuse other's of blasphemy (much like catholics) that are trying to turn Hazrat Muhammad (S.A.W) into a Godlike being.

Yes, hence why I advocate this route. Let’s call it capital punishment or collateral damage like our western friends do when they kill people Willy nilly. Would that soothe your progressive nerves my Susan B Koman

Every individual has the right to choose their own path. Parents can only force their wishes up to a certain age. A person WILL become what they WANT to become regardless of social norms or cultural/religious restrictions. It's you that is looking at the scenario as black and white.

You guys really should grow up now. Stop with this protest and restrict lifestyle and let people live. God will be their judge, your mulla mentality trash have their own bloody hands to answer for

The bottom line is, Pakistanis need to prioritize their issues and this does not rank above the basic rights to vote/ protest/ elect their govts.

I'm fine with it either way, if Pakistani locals want to live a trash life, all the power to them. I am grateful to the West, for the open mind, technology, and home they have given me. MUCH more than Pakistan could ever do. Fck, I can't even vote for a party in Pakistan....so much for being a citizen.

Pakistan is on the verge or bankruptcy, rampant corruption...etc, and this is the thing people choose to concentrate? A social issue that only society can control and no amount of legislation can get rid of? Seriously?

Every topic has its value and this is an alarming issue that has significant implications for Pakistan's family norms and values.

So much is wrong in Pakistan already and now this FITNA is rearing its ugly head under the cover of Aurat Marches.

A family unit is the building block of any society. Pakistan needs to preserve its family norms and values because these qualities provide Social Capital to numerous people and help sustain livelihoods.

Family units are in decline in the WEST as well. Implications of this decline will be felt across the WEST in due time.

Incidentally, Blinken recently stated that promoting LGBTQ is a part of US foreign policy.

Yes, hence why I advocate this route. Let’s call it capital punishment or collateral damage like our western friends do when they kill people Willy nilly. Would that soothe your progressive nerves my Susan B Koman
You really don't know what consequences are. Thanks for proving it, wile-e cayote.

Every topic has its value and this is an alarming issue that has significant implications for Pakistan's family norms and values.

So much is wrong in Pakistan already and now this FITNA is rearing its ugly head under the cover of Aurat Marches.

A family unit is the building block of any society. Pakistan needs to preserve its family norms and values because these qualities provide Social Capital to numerous people and help sustain livelihoods.

Family units are in decline in the WEST as well. Implications of this decline will be felt across the WEST in due time.
It all comes down to wealth distribution, and income inequality.

You wanna fix Pakistan's social issues, the first thing you need to do is getting rid of corruption, and help the poor to make a sustainable living.

Everything else will fix itself once this is dealt with.

You and I can argue on social values in regards to Pakistan, but this is what it all boils down to. Nothing else matters as much as this. The greatest fitna is corruption.

Last edited:

Bro,

Mass killings will not solve problems, and this anti-Islamic view.

Problem is in legislation - what to do when politicians are corrupt liars and allow Feminist women to dictate what should be acceptable in a supposedly Islamic society?

Bro,

Mass killings will not solve problems, and this anti-Islamic view.

Problem is in legislation - what to do when politicians are corrupt liars and allow Feminist women to dictate what should be acceptable in a supposedly Islamic society?

Salam, just want to make it clear, I’m not a psycho. Short of draconian laws and punishment, our society won’t change. I’m not calling for mass murder, but make an example so everyone else gets in line.

As pointed out in here, giving rights to the so-called Khwaja Sira is one thing but LGBTQ+ social movement is not compatible with Pakistan's social norms and values.

Aurat March events in Pakistan provided cover to the LGBTQ+ agenda stemming from within Pakistan identified as Queeristan.

PTI-led government allowed this nonsense to spread unfortunately. Related information in here.

Pakistani men like to talk big in anonymous capacity or when they are alone but do not have the guts to tell Pakistani women to not violate Pakistan's social norms.

I will expand on the theme of how to manage the issue of Gender Dysphoria in Pakistan, and how to identify LGBTQ+ themes in the works of Entertainment and protect your kids from this subtle programming.

LGBTQ+ and Woke are two sides of the same coin. This social movement draws inspiration from the cultural utopias shown in Sci-Fi works and has the capacity to ruin human civilizations.

that would be hard.. given our Foreign minister looks like one of them

As pointed out in here, giving rights to the so-called Khwaja Sira is one thing but LGBTQ+ social movement is not compatible with Pakistan's social norms and values.

Aurat March events in Pakistan provided cover to the LGBTQ+ agenda stemming from within Pakistan identified as Queeristan.

PTI-led government allowed this nonsense to spread unfortunately. Related information in here.

Pakistani men like to talk big in anonymous capacity or when they are alone but do not have the guts to tell Pakistani women to not violate Pakistan's social norms.

I will expand on the theme of how to manage the issue of Gender Dysphoria in Pakistan, and how to identify LGBTQ+ themes in the works of Entertainment and protect your kids from this subtle programming.

LGBTQ+ and Woke are two sides of the same coin. This social movement draws inspiration from the cultural utopias shown in Sci-Fi works and has the capacity to ruin human civilizations.
I am against LGBT nonsense. We should reject this Western crap being shove down the throats of other societies.

Back
Top Bottom