What's new

Scholars and Islamic Awakening’ conference opens in Tehran

Our super traitors, ataturkists, again join iran military sectarin for trolling :D

Iran belongs islam ve remain so forever. Real message of Islam make the people a justice-seeker, fair, peace-keeper, and hard-worker.
Thank to islam islamic iran reached this moral values and then gain the success in scientific field,, before islam iran is exploited by non muslim ones, shah pahlavi,( heros of ones here, enemies of islam and poor nations on the world), poppet and traitor, as here ones trolling here.
Iranin, at most, aware of that, because of that they will not never and ever forgo the eslami jomhoree ;)
And the energy of poor people of turkey are exploited by poppet of west as here ones and these poor people demand also this rulling system as in iran and they will reach it future, islam survived and attracted the mass for 1500 yrs by means of these its fair values.

Sir calm down, no need to go agressive on me. A never commented on Iran's sanctions. I responded to your claims about "Iran's economy will surpass Turkey in one year."

So 2010 was your year 2012 is ours. As i said before i'm not gonna comment on Iran's science production abilities.

sikdir ---> siktir means fcukoff in Turkish.
terbietsiz----> terbiyesiz means "someone with out manners"
Please stay the same forever. KSA and IRAN lagging behind Turkey, thanks to you we will became the dominant force in ME in the next 10-20 years.
my friend,"Iranian economy will catch Turkish one within a year" is a bit exaggeration.however that was a reply to your first exaggerated comment in the thread.obviously our problem is not our religion but the sanctions.and hopefully its very likely west will remove some important sanctions after the election.

my friend,"Iranian economy will catch Turkish one within a year" is a bit exaggeration.that was a reply to your first exaggerated comment in the thread.obviously our problem is not our religion but the sanctions.and hopefully its very likely west will remove some important sanctions after the election.

I think he wa being sarcastic with that remark "Iranian economy will catch Turkish one within a year"

my friend,"Iranian economy will catch Turkish one within a year" is a bit exaggeration.however that was a reply to your first exaggerated comment in the thread.obviously our problem is not our religion but the sanctions.and hopefully its very likely west will remove some important sanctions after the election.

Okay, but i stand with my first post that is my personal thought.

What is this islamic awakening nonsense? Is it some kind of awakening to implement Islamic dictatorship/clerical regime? With fake elections? (only allowing a few people to become candidates).

From the pics I see it's a grandfathers awakening meeting.

What is this islamic awakening nonsense? Is it some kind of awakening to implement Islamic dictatorship/clerical regime? With fake elections? (only allowing a few people to become candidates).

From the pics I see it's a grandfathers awakening meeting.
Go you traitors and serve your master USA, we always be there against ones as you traitors. I support to iranian muslim brothers from turkey everytime.

Go you traitors and serve your master USA, we always be there against ones as you traitors. I support to iranian muslim brothers from turkey everytime.

Lol you sound like a brainwashed person. I as supporter of Mossadeq am against anything what USA stands for. In my opinion ataturk did a good job by cleaning a big part of these non-secular people. No offence against religious people or parties as long as they also respect other secular parties and people to coexist with them.

Lol you sound like a brainwashed person. I as supporter of Mossadeq am against anything what USA stands for. In my opinion ataturk did a good job by cleaning a big part of these non-secular people. No offence against religious people or parties as long as they also respect other secular parties and people to coexist with them.
You mean nothing by saying ataturk did good by cleaning, this show your democracy conception, f.ck the great dictator Ataturk, and his followers, poppet of western countries. I sometimes see those iranians as you in metu (middle east technical university), i talked with them, they hide their collaboration with west as you did, mossadeq is a Mossad-eq, we know all it. We protect iranian, turkish and all poor people in every circumstance against a few collaboraters of west exploiting their taxes. And Iranians, at most, support the islamic republic in iran, election show us that, but in turkey kemalists party take only 27%.

Back
Top Bottom