What's new

Scholars and Islamic Awakening’ conference opens in Tehran

Last edited by a moderator:
what fatwas from our Ayatollahs you are referring to? nothing.
attacking a group like Hezbollah whose only job is defending their country against Israel shows your true face.
peace? you probably mean the kind of peace in Pakistan, once a while a bomb attack, or maybe you are referring to the peace plan in Palestine which so far had no result but more occupied lands.

Either you Sir were born yesterday or simply ignoring the reality.

I have see the calamity called Ayatullah-$hit decend on the region and wreck heavoc on the social structure of so many countries.

I have seen how Iranian Jews and Bahais (some of the finest people I have met) were kicked out by Ayatullah-Shaitans-Ibleeses.

I have met Iranians who settled in Pakistan never to go back to Iran.

I have seen with my own eyes how Ayatullah-$hit gave petro dollars to my fellow Pakistani-Shias so as to inflame the Shia-Sunni tussle in Pakistan.

So quit posting as an ignorant defender of Ayatullahs.

I know you mean well, and I know you want to defend Iran at ever cost.

But Iran is not for Ayatullahs. iranian civilization is ancient and ayatullahs are just abusing the land of Cyrus the great.

It is time for Iranians to wake up and take their civilization out of the clutches of religious fanatics.

These fanatics are a huge danger to Iranian people and also to other parts of the world whereever these b@stards can use petro-dollars for their ibleesee influence.

An Iran without Ayatullahs will do much better job defending against Saudi-Mullah-ibleeses, I guarantee you that.

This awakening under Aytaullahs is a misnomer. These Ayatullahs are just serving more religious-$hit-opium that will push Iranians are others into deeper slumber.

peace.

I have see the calamity called Ayatullah-$hit decend on the region and wreck heavoc on the social structure of so many countries.

I have seen how Iranian Jews and Bahais (some of the finest people I have met) were kicked out by Ayatullah-Shaitans-Ibleeses.

I have met Iranians who settled in Pakistan never to go back to Iran.

I have seen with my own eyes how Ayatullah-$hit gave petro dollars to my fellow Pakistani-Shias so as to inflame the Shia-Sunni tussle in Pakistan.

So quit posting as an ignorant defender of Ayatullahs.

I know you mean well, and I know you want to defend Iran at ever cost.

But Iran is not for Ayatullahs. iranian civilization is ancient and ayatullahs are just abusing the land of Cyrus the great.

It is time for Iranians to wake up and take their civilization out of the clutches of religious fanatics.

These fanatics are a huge danger to Iranian people and also to other parts of the world whereever these b@stards can use petro-dollars for their ibleesee influence.

An Iran without Ayatullahs will do much better job defending against Saudi-Mullah-ibleeses, I guarantee you that.

This awakening under Aytaullahs is a misnomer. These Ayatullahs are just serving more religious-$hit-opium that will push Iranians are others into deeper slumber.

peace.

All Bullcrap !!! rest in peace !!! :coffee:

Mr.wahhabi :cuckoo:

Jews are living fine in Iran, they even have an extra representative in our parliament, so cut the crap. the so called Bahais are another fake religious created by U.K (their so called messiah showed up and died :blink:) and their main base is in Israel, both wahabis and bahais are the same thing and are ready to blow up every where they enter.

such a crap, Iranian mullahs came to Pakistan and gave money and you were just watching:omghaha:

peace.
the fact is that Almost all of Iranian scientist belong to Islam era, before Islam people even didn't have the right to educate.
before these mullahs whoever ruled our country, lost part of Iran. during WW1 and WW2 we didn't take any side, but we lost millions of people because of those sh!t dictators and so called nationalists, Holocaust (if it is true) is nothing compared to dead Iranian.
what is happening in middle east is running by GCC dictators (in down levels) who are afraid to loose power to their people, and conferences like this will accelerate it whether you like it or not.

what is happening in middle east is running by GCC dictators (in down levels) who are afraid to loose power to their people, and conferences like this will accelerate it whether you like it or not.

FYI. Sunnis Mullahs drink Saudi petrol and give out firey Fatwas
Shia Mullahs drink Irani petrol and give out firey fatwas.

Do not expect much from these drunkards

Sorry to say.

dont worry all shia,sunni division will erased from earth no more mazhab/school division........salafi,alawi,wahhabi,shia,sunni,sufism etc all will dead.........only one islam survive like islam from prophet muhammad era.......insha Allah

Some question for iran member
1.how many soldier iran have today ?
2.what is iran people think about muslim country in south east asia malaysia,indonesia & brunei ?
3.Can iran women join iran army ?
4.is iran have pure muslim people who is not shia or sunni ?

dont worry all shia,sunni division will erased from earth no more mazhab/school division........salafi,alawi,wahhabi,shia,sunni,sufism etc all will dead.........only one islam survive like islam from prophet muhammad era.......insha Allah

Some question for iran member
1.how many soldier iran have today ?
2.what is iran people think about muslim country in south east asia malaysia,indonesia & brunei ?
3.Can iran women join iran army ?
4.is iran have pure muslim people who is not shia or sunni ?

WTF is pure muslim !? :what:

Back
Top Bottom