What's new

Scholars and Islamic Awakening’ conference opens in Tehran

Yes I know what you are talking about but @mohsen was saying Iranian will remain Muslim to the guy who said they are all non muslim or something.

A lot of Iranians I know also want religion out of government but are still Muslim.

Religion and State must be seperate thats one of the reasons for Ottomans Collapse. When the first printer arrived on Ottoman's land, they burned the printer as accusing for being a tool of the devil. While whole Europe was going on renaissance, we left in the dark.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please stay the same forever. KSA and IRAN lagging behind Turkey, thanks to you we will became the dominant force in ME in the next 10-20 years.
KSA's GDP per capita is far greater than that of Turkey.and science production of Iran is already ahead of yours.also consider the condition that there is sanction on Iran!our economy will catch yours withtin a year.

KSA's GDP per capita is far greater than that of Turkey.and science production of Iran is already ahead of yours.also consider the condition that there is sanction on Iran!our economy will catch yours withtin a year.

This again? We've already had this argument before. According to Iran's brainwashing machine, yeah, Iran is the most super duper country in the world in every aspect. But the fact is, it is just a failed state :(

SJR - International Science Ranking

So you think that if not sanctions, your oil dependent economy would cath Turkey's within a year? :D Apparently, i've underestimated the power of Mullah propaganda.

Yes you can choose any color, so long as it is the color of the revolution - 98.8 is an in-credible number-
Not that time, and not after it nobody claimed for cheating, cause almost all Iranian are Muslim.

and yes, murder is no longer murder because people can decide what the word means - heaven help us all.
where did this come from?

This again? We've already had this argument before. According to Iran's brainwashing machine, yeah, Iran is the most super duper country in the world in every aspect. But the fact is, it is just a failed state :(

SJR - International Science Ranking

So you think that if not sanctions, your oil dependent economy would cath Turkey's within a year? :D Apparently, i've underestimated the power of Mullah propaganda.
I ask....this again?unlike Turkey (read US pupet),Iran has proved her military capabilities in real actions.this along our scientific progress in building power plants,dams,nuclear sites,cargo ships,passenger aircrafts,.... and the future plans such as producing 150 seat aircrafts and sending human to orbit will make Iran's science production even comparable with that of countries you call them your masters.lol.

oil-dependent economy of KSA is ahead of yours by miles.considering we are blessed with more sources of oil and gaz then I admit that YES our oil dependent economy will catch yours within a year if sanctions are removed.leave alone we are as industrial as Turkey or even more.

For past hundred of year their was no problem between Shia and Sunni untill the Shaytan horn emerge from east of medina and we know who are this Khawarij of this modern Era.
Very good start and should be continue every year .
a slap for whoever tries to separate shia and sunni.
a scene Zionist can't endure

File_5787_103700.JPG

File_5787_103708.JPG

File_5787_103710.JPG

File_5787_103711.JPG

File_5787_103699.JPG

http://yjcphotos.ir/photos/Images/large/File_5787_103703.JPG
http://yjcphotos.ir/photos/Images/large/File_5787_103713.jpg
http://yjcphotos.ir/photos/Images/large/File_5787_103714.JPG
http://yjcphotos.ir/photos/Images/large/File_5787_103717.jpg
http://cdn.yjc.ir/files/fa/news/1392/2/9/1052251_211.jpg

I ask....this again?unlike Turkey (read US pupet),Iran has proved her military capabilities in real actions.this along our scientific progress in building power plants,dams,nuclear sites,cargo ships,passenger aircrafts,.... and the future plans such as producing 150 seat aircrafts and sending human to orbit will make Iran's science production even comparable with that of countries you call them your masters.lol.

oil-dependent economy of KSA is ahead of yours by miles.considering we are blessed with more sources of oil and gaz then I admit that YES our oil dependent economy will catch yours within a year if sanctions are removed.leave alone we are as industrial as Turkey or even more.

OMG :D

You are very skilled at fitting so much BS into a single post...

OMG :D

You are very skilled at fitting so much BS into a single post...
yeah high lighting words and puting crap comment never make you seem smart.anyway unlike you Turkish nationalist fanboys,i have some jobs to do.good night!

@kollang

With all respect sir i don't think so. Turkey suffered from many internal issues in the past. 3 coups, Sanctions when we invaded cyprus, leftist-rightist fight for 10 years, fragile and corrupt coalition governments, kurdish issue for 30 years. Now all these issues solved/being solved. Turkey's GDP quadrupled in 10 years and expected to triple in the next decade which makes Turkish GDP $2.5 Trillion.

KSA's GDP per capita is far greater than that of Turkey

I'm talking about countries economy not persons that said, GDP/capita of Turkey also tripled in the past 10 years

Science production of Iran is already ahead of yours.also consider the condition that there is sanction on Iran!our economy will catch yours withtin a year.

I don't know Iran's science production capabilities so i'm not gonna comment it, but you can do a compare just by inspecting our defence sector(indigeneous tank/attack helikopter/fighter jet all in NATO standarts). Also Turkey holds the second top spot in R&D spending growth in the world.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey...sh-economy-news-updates-14.html#ixzz2SA4SEkZ3

To catch our Economy in one year (Assuming Turkish economy stays at the same level) = %25 growth rate. It is simply impossible. World's best growth rate had been %11 by China.

yeah high lighting words and puting crap comment never make you seem smart.anyway unlike you Turkish nationalist fanboys,i have some jobs to do.good night!

You are blaming me with the things you've been mastered. OMFG! Nationalist fanboy he says :D

Yeah, i'm sure you have some jobs to do :) Ta ta

You are blaming me with the things you've been mastered. OMFG! Nationalist fanboy he says :D

Yeah, i'm sure you have some jobs to do :) Ta ta

Well at least you are lucky, he didnt swear at you with Turkish words.. Last night he said to me "Sikdir!" :D

@kollang

With all respect sir i don't think so. Turkey suffered from many internal issues in the past. 3 coups, Sanctions when we invaded cyprus, leftist-rightist fight for 10 years, fragile and corrupt coalition governments, kurdish issue for 30 years. Now all these issues solved/being solved. Turkey's GDP quadrupled in 10 years and expected to triple in the next decade which makes Turkish GDP $2.5 Trillion.

I'm talking about countries economy not persons that said, GDP/capita of Turkey also tripled in the past 10 years

I don't know Iran's science production capabilities so i'm not gonna comment it, but you can do a compare just by inspecting our defence sector(indigeneous tank/attack helikopter/fighter jet all in NATO standarts). Also Turkey holds the second top spot in R&D spending growth in the world.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey...sh-economy-news-updates-14.html#ixzz2SA4SEkZ3

To catch our Economy in one year (Assuming Turkish economy stays at the same level) = %25 growth rate. It is simply impossible. World's best growth rate had been %11 by China.
seems like you dont know anything about the Iran sanctions.Iran is the most sanctioned country in the history.even N Korea sanctions are not as harsh as that of us.so despite the sanctions Iran is progressing and that is admirable.and as you can read the article here.Iranian economy will again grow in 2014.
Iran's economy, under sanctions, to grow again in 2014: IMF - Economic Times

plus,you know who stands in the first place in science and technology growth then?thats Iran!
Iran showing fastest scientific growth of any country - science-in-society - 18 February 2010 - New Scientist

btw,military was no issued here.anyway each month the number of Z-3 MBT,Toofan attack heli and S-129 MALE UAV grow.
Well at least you are lucky, he didnt swear at you with Turkish words.. Last night he said to me "Sikdir!" :D
bro,my Azari friend told me that sikdir means only "shut up",i swear!plus i learnt terbietsiz by receb(rajab) movie.

anyway i apologize if "sikdir" is that offensive.

loool

This is great. The iranian regime making Iranian people more angry by wasting their money on stupid retarded conferences full of bearded nobodies.

I rather they spend the money making Iranians angry than pocketing it like they always do and spending it on themselves.

islamic awakening lol what a fìng joke

seems like you dont know anything about the Iran sanctions.Iran is the most sanctioned country in the history.even N Korea sanctions are not as harsh as that of us.so despite the sanctions Iran is progressing and that is admirable.and as you can read the article here.Iranian economy will again grow in 2014.
plus,you know who stands in the first place in science and technology growth then?thats Iran!

Sir calm down, no need to go agressive on me. A never commented on Iran's sanctions. I responded to your claims about "Iran's economy will surpass Turkey in one year."

So 2010 was your year 2012 is ours. As i said before i'm not gonna comment on Iran's science production abilities.

sikdir ---> siktir means fcukoff in Turkish.
terbietsiz----> terbiyesiz means "someone with out manners"

bro,my Azari friend told me that sikdir means only "shut up",i swear!plus i learnt terbietsiz by receb(rajab) movie.

anyway i apologize if "sikdir" is that offensive.

@kollang, all good mate...no problem

Back
Top Bottom