What's new

Saudi police arrested an Indian for disrespecting 'Holy Kaaba' on Facebook

Can you quote Sunnah or Hadees on this one please which specifically says that if Muslims do not eat beef they will not be considered muslims?
I definitely would but first can you Qoute any Verse from Bhagvad Gita which says Forcing Muslims not to eat beef will Make you a Hindu?

Saudi police arrested an Indian for disrespecting 'Holy Kaaba' on Facebook
November 22, 2016, 12:13 pm
SHARE :
saudi-police-arrested-an-indian-for-disrespecting-holy-kaaba-on-facebook-1479798792-9374.jpg

Web Desk
inShare

RIYADH: Saudi authorities have arrested an Indian immigrant here on Tuesday (Today) in Riyadh for insulting the Holy Kaaba on Facebook.

According to the sources, the person allegedly posted a picture disrespecting Holy Kaaba on social media. Which is why, Saudi authorities tracked him down and arrested him.

A Riyadh police spokesperson spoke to a TV channel and said,"The region's investigative department was able to capture and arrest a suspect, in his forties and who works in agriculture, who insulted our holy site," he said.

The Kaaba is the most sacred site for Muslims and it has been mentioned in the Holy Quran numerous times and every year, millions of Muslims flock to Makkah to perform the annual Hajj pilgrimage.
http://nation.com.pk/international/...dian-for-disrespecting-holy-kaaba-on-facebook
facebook owner is a scumbag. on one hand he bans users for bringing up human rights issues in kashmir (to appease India) on other hand his organisation helps an apartheid and oppressive state to track down an Indian individual

he will sell himself whoever pays him

there is no security or privacy on facebook hence I hate it and dont use it much.
the same company helped authorities to crackdown on protesters in Bahrain as well.

I hope the Indian is able to return to India.
amen. I will further add that he is able to return home in good condition
despite our PDF rants. I can personally vouch for Indians in KSA. regardless of Hindu or Muslims.. they are very respectful and decent people (not out of fear of Saudi Shurta and Matawa thugs) but they are genuinely like that

there is no detail on news How. the said Indian "disrespected" Muslim Holy site so I cant decide whether it needed an arrest (and most possibly beating) . in such a country where there is no such thing as human rights (for foreigners) the interpretetiton of offence and disrespect is open to interpretation of Saudis on their mood and time of the day.

Bro does for a muslim its all about beef
Islam is definitely not all about Beef for Muslims but for Hindus Hinduism is all about Beef and Cow. Muslims are just fighting for their religious right to sacrifice Cow on their Religious Events.

Can you quote Sunnah or Hadees on this one please which specifically says that if Muslims do not eat beef they will not be considered muslims?
there is none
and quiet contrary to that.. late Hakeen M Saeed (founder of Hamdard India/ Pakistan) said that by choosing not to eat beef .. Muslims wont loose their faith or will be less pious. now he was not a Mullah but he was very learned person.

You do not get bigger by disrespecting another's religion. I hope the guy is prosecuted under the law of the land.
have we already decided his fate?
do we even know the extent or detail of his alleged offence?

Hazrat Omar RA had people whipped who couldnt substantiate charges against other people and lacked proof of wrong doings. he discouraged hearsay

@Atlanticore

You bring up jihadi website to make your point.what next ?
Quote dabiq

Islam is definitely not all about Beef for Muslims but for Hindus Hinduism is all about Beef and Cow. Muslims are just fighting for their religious right to sacrifice Cow on their Religious Events.
Does not work that way. It is not their right. It's their privilege. The culture of slaughtering cows is not of this land. It is imported. Resistance is natural.

The US will act real funny now. They won't even see SA doing shyte. All's well in the desert. May be utter some Humanitarian mumbo jumbo when condemning Iran.

@Irfan Baloch;

Prosecution is not execution. Prosecution means proceedings against someone in respect of a criminal charge.

Hazrat Omer had whipped people who could not substantiate accusation of rape against a couple, as in the absence of evidence, allegations become "Bohtaan". Those people were punished for bohtaan and not because they lacked evidence. Had this been a case of stealing or dispute over land, false accusations would not had resulted into punishment.

Hope you get it more clearly than before.

@Irfan Baloch;

Prosecution is not execution. Prosecution means proceedings against someone in respect of a criminal charge.

Hazrat Omer had whipped people who could not substantiate accusation of rape against a couple, as in the absence of evidence, allegations become "Bohtaan". Those people were punished for bohtaan and not because they lacked evidence. Had this been a case of stealing or dispute over land, false accusations would not had resulted into punishment.

Hope you get it more clearly than before.
thank you brother

in classical sense prosecution is bringing someone to account
in an oppressive and unjust regime it means incarceration and torture

with me?

:rofl:Coming to you as a tomato in a sandwich very soon
Dumb pagan

There is no history of Hindus persecuting Buddhists, because many hindus think Buddha to be one of the avatars of lord Vishnu.

In fact hindus have never persecuted any religion. That is why Islam grew in India. Pre partition India had the most muslims compared to anywhere in the world.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

thank you brother

in classical sense prosecution is bringing someone to account
in an oppressive and unjust regime it means incarceration and torture

with me?

We expect justice would prevail and by justice, we mean unbiased justice. If the culprit is caught with evidence, we know we have an offender in hand. Then your doubts can only be around level of punishment and weather that is decided justly.

When I see justice, I see everyone equal under the law. No bias on either side.

I have been waiting for this news. This man lives in saudia andtalking bad about holiest place.
We don't insult anyone other religion he sud be punished accordingly

Great news! I always want to find such indians who bark against Pakistan n Islam to f them up but this is much better.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom