Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Saudi police arrested an Indian for disrespecting 'Holy Kaaba' on Facebook
November 22, 2016, 12:13 pm
SHARE :
saudi-police-arrested-an-indian-for-disrespecting-holy-kaaba-on-facebook-1479798792-9374.jpg

Web Desk
inShare

RIYADH: Saudi authorities have arrested an Indian immigrant here on Tuesday (Today) in Riyadh for insulting the Holy Kaaba on Facebook.

According to the sources, the person allegedly posted a picture disrespecting Holy Kaaba on social media. Which is why, Saudi authorities tracked him down and arrested him.

A Riyadh police spokesperson spoke to a TV channel and said,"The region's investigative department was able to capture and arrest a suspect, in his forties and who works in agriculture, who insulted our holy site," he said.

The Kaaba is the most sacred site for Muslims and it has been mentioned in the Holy Quran numerous times and every year, millions of Muslims flock to Makkah to perform the annual Hajj pilgrimage.
http://nation.com.pk/international/...dian-for-disrespecting-holy-kaaba-on-facebook

Lets see what the punishment is.
I hope its not:butcher:
:mad:
I feel for the family members of this man, cant imagine their feelings.

kafir is always be kafir and he is a black kafir.
Seriously, I don't understand why Indian non Muslims would ever wish to go to SA. I would understand about Dubai. It makes no sense. No free thinking articulate non Muslim should visit any similar place with religious laws in place. Its suicide. :disagree:

http://swarajyamag.com/insta/indian...a-for-insulting-islamic-holy-site-on-facebook

Apparently the guy put a picture of Lord Buddha on the picture of Kaaba. I fail to understand how that is insulting the Kaaba. But then logic probably has little place in religious law.

If his head is chopped, I hope it is done quick.

On the other hand, Indian Gov. should try to extradite him asap. In one piece preferably.
Indians are a big fan of "their country, their rules" when Muslim women are harassed for wearing Hijab in other countries.

You won't hear that phrase here. Lol.
It's not their country's rule. It is Islamic Law. One that non Muslims must resist.

On the other hand I do agree, that he should never have visited that place in the first place. That blame he must carry.

You do not get bigger by disrespecting another's religion. I hope the guy is prosecuted under the law of the land.
Wonder what will be your reaction when we decide to hang millions of Indian Muslims who insult other religions on social media

This guy messed up big time. You dont disrespect the religion of more than billion and that too living in center and making mockery of house of Allah and get away with it. Should be prosecuted and punished accordingly

Prohibition on eating beef is not Indian rule. It's Hindu Law. Non-Hindus must resist! :coffee:
They do resist. Muslims continue to eat beef everywhere. Since when did they care about Hindu/Buddhist beliefs? :omghaha:

Btw. It's not Hindu law. All Indic religions - Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Sikhism have a special place for the cow.

Arresting
vs
Lynching to death ;)
Time will tell. Most probably he is going to be cut into two in the public square after a show trial.

Back
Top Bottom