What's new

Saudi men banned from marrying Pakistani women

Yes there are cases of Arabi Kalyanam, as in Arabi marriage, where in rich men from arab countries (mainly KSA) come and get married to girls from poor family, and when they are done with it, the divorce over phone (saying that famous word thrice )

If Saudi Arabians had any honor or Islam in them at all they would execute those prostitute men with zero morals. I swear you prostitute Arabs who have shamed the man dearest to God who put so much effort to get us to stop these things will pay very soon. You are done and will not exist anymore ever.

If Saudi Arabians had any honor or Islam in them at all they would execute those prostitute men with zero morals. I swear you prostitute Arabs who have shamed the man dearest to God who put so much effort to get us to stop these things will pay very soon. You are done and will not exist anymore ever.

Easy man ....

Hormones have a chemistry of their own !

If human history has taught us any thing, then it is not possible to control hormones !

Easy man ....

Hormones have a chemistry of their own !

If human history has taught us any thing, then it is not possible to control hormones !

It angers me how Arabs have gone back to what we were instructed to avoid. I don't have patience for this stuff, people like that have no excuses.

aren't you supposedly a "muslim"….???
so you should answer your own questions..
---
i am not muslim...
Dont judge half picture on my profile..
if you can see muslim so hindu also there .:-)
i am hindu...
--
can you answer question please

---
i am not muslim...
Dont judge half picture on my profile..
if you can see muslim so hindu also there .:-)
i am hindu...
--
can you answer question please
i could've sworn that you claimed to be a muslim before… or was it another member?

when our PM act like a slave infront of them .. what else can we expect

I don't think we should mind that because our women get education and play a part for the well being of society and country as a whole.

--
is mulsim law ....allow this ?
sharia, quran allow this kind of regulation in marriage ...
is role of state define in quran in marriage ?
till its get married in muslim community ,state should not have problem .. to act the least possibel way ...
--
One of the restrictions is that the age gap between the couple cannot exceed 25 years.
seems good .. but why to segregate 4 nation only...
insated of looing inward why outward ?

Such restriction could not be authenticated by Sharia ... This is a partially made law on race basis by the nation who claims themselves as Imam of Muslims ...............
And interesting thing is this that grandson of Shah Fahad has married with the daughter of Nawaz Sharif ... What a double standard ...............

but a pakistani man can marry saudi woman, right? :undecided:

About 13,000 Saudi women have married non-Saudi men in the last year, of whom the highest number married Yemenis, according to a statistical report released by the Ministry of Justice.
The report states that 13,117 Saudi women married foreigners, including US, UK and Turkish citizens, an increase of 8,553 interracial marriage contracts from the previous year.
A total of 2,583 Saudi men married foreigners out of a total of 160,271 marriage contracts sealed last year.
Makkah ranked first in the list of Saudi women married to foreigners, with 7,964 marriages, followed by Riyadh, with 3,665, Madinah with 613, the Northern Borders with 23 and Hail and Baha, with 9 contracts.
According to the report, the largest number of Saudi women in this category married Yemenis, with 544 marriage contracts, while 375 married Kuwaitis, 307 married Qataris, 120 married Syrians, 112 married Emiratis, 72 married Pakistanis, 65 married Palestinians and 62 married Egyptians.

Foreigners married over 13,000 Saudi women last year | Arab News — Saudi Arabia News, Middle East News, Opinion, Economy and more.

Back
Top Bottom